Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Want To Ho Back To Arabic Institution - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Want To Ho Back To Arabic Institution (507 Views)

An Appeal To Arabic And IRS Teachers In Our Children's Schools / Stop reading Arabic Quran If You Do Not Understand It's Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Ho Back To Arabic Institution by hazvat(f): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Salam alaykum pls I need response on this request on time. I can read the Quran very well with tajweed and understands its meaning a bit. I can also speak a pry 2 Arabic. my request I need a place or school I can attend in Ikeja axis to learn more. where diploma certificate will be awarded . thanks. you can mail me on azeez_otaiwo@yahoo.com.
Re: I Want To Ho Back To Arabic Institution by jiddama(f): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
hazvat:
Salam alaykum pls I need response on this request on time. I can read the Quran very well with tajweed and understands its meaning a bit. I can also speak a pry 2 Arabic. my request I need a place or school I can attend in Ikeja axis to learn more. where diploma certificate will be awarded . thanks. you can mail me on azeez_otaiwo@yahoo.com.
I don't know any of such schools in d location u r ask but if u r interested in online schooling try Islamic online university. u can learn more about d courses they offer if u visit dia website. may Allah s.w.t ease the path for you and us all.Ameen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Severe Warning To Those Who Wear The Clothes Of The Opposite Gender! / 5 Cool Things That Happen In Hot Ramadan / Muslim Flight Attendant Suspended By Employer For For Refusing To Serve Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.