Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You (25618 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Wonderful Prayer Of Total Self Deliverance That Really Works / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Saraha1(f): 6:43am On Dec 05, 2014
lastchild:
I'll do midnight prayers for the rest of my life?

YES. Pray without ceasing.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2014
Timothy3113:
bro if some one should enter into convenant with them , pls is dere no going out?
yes there's a way out which is still deliverance and doing midnight prayers

Though is very difficult I must say,this spirit is very stubborn
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2014
Timothy3113:
bro if some one should enter into convenant with them , pls is dere no going out?
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2014
Saraha1:

have you been doing midnight prayers everyday? And how many years have you done that?
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Saraha1(f): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
lastchild:
have you been doing midnight prayers everyday? And how many years have you done that?

Now I can see you are not ready for the truth.

I walk out gently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Saraha1:

Now I can see you are not ready for the truth.

I walk out gently.
walk out joor,none of you are telling me any truth, #follow my tongue but not my move# that's what you all do

Some can't even fast 6 to 12 for 2 days and they are urging me to fast 6 to 6 and wake up every midnight to prayer for 3 hours for the rest of my life

So ridiculous
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by thecommunist(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
lastchild:
walk out joor,none of you are telling me any truth, #follow my tongue but not my move# that's what you all do
Some can't even fast 6 to 12 for 2 days and they are urging me to fast 6 to 6 and wake up every midnight to prayer for 3 hours for the rest of my life
So ridiculous
bros, don't let the devil rob you of your victory. everybody's battle is different and everybody's solution cannot be the same. if your total victory requires you to do midnite prayers indefinitely, why don't you trust God and do it. trust me, it will become part of you, it will be like second nature to you and you will be better for it. you will find out that it will benefit you not only in totally defeating your enemies, but will also empower you to succeed in numerous areas of your life. you will be a mobile power house. you will become like a rock that cannot be collided with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Wendy80(f): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
lastchild:

So ridiculous
U don't need to fast or do midnight prayers for the rest. Study the bible and be filled with His Word, U will even see Urself Praying in Ur Sleep. Be genuinely interested in God not just for Miracle sake and He'll definitely guide U.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
thecommunist:
bros, don't let the devil rob you of your victory. everybody's battle is different and everybody's solution cannot be the same. if your total victory requires you to do midnite prayers indefinitely, why don't you trust God and do it. trust me, it will become part of you, it will be like second nature to you and you will be better for it. you will find out that it will benefit you not only in totally defeating your enemies, but will also empower you to succeed in numerous areas of your life. you will be a mobile power house. you will become like a rock that cannot be collided with.
thanks, but am loosing weight rapidly from sleepless night and fasting, people are complaining
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Saraha1(f): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
lastchild:
thanks, but am loosing weight rapidly from sleepless night and fasting, people are complaining

Oh lastchild you just made me smile while reading this.
Do I hear you say people are -----?
Where are this people, when that spirit was tormenting you? Where are this people when you were running from one miracle church to the other?

You can never satify human being, they will always compain. So live your life the way that pease God not man and forget about what people will say about losing weight.

People complain , gossip about my reduction in weight when I started some time back, but after some time they let go of me .

Have you forgotten what christ told his disciples? He said if any man will come after me, let him deny himself , and take up his cross and fellow me.
Am sure Jesus knew people will always talk about what you complain about .

Pls let your focus be on him (christ) that set you free and as such do anything will in your power to maintain and sustain your deliveramce.

Bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Saraha1:

Oh lastchild you just made me smile while reading this.
Do I hear you say people are -----?
Where are this people, when that spirit was tormenting you? Where are this people when you were running from one miracle church to the other?

You can never satify human being, they will always compain. So live your life the way that pease God not man and forget about what people will say about losing weight.

People complain , gossip about my reduction in weight when I started some time back, but after some time they let go of me .

Have you forgotten what christ told his disciples? He said if any man will come after me, let him deny himself , and take up his cross and fellow me.
Am sure Jesus knew people will always talk about what you complain about .

Pls let your focus be on him (christ) that set you free and as such do anything will in your power to maintain and sustain your deliveramce.

Bless you sir.
you are right,I'm actually the type who doesn't think what human says about me,but this case is different,if its something else then fine and good

But in the case of loosing weight rapidly,I've seen where it brought a h.I.v rumors on someone

Apart from what people think,I don't like the fact that I can now count my ribs because they are visible
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Saraha1(f): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Are you on fasting for now?
If yes, I think you should finish it. Then after that, you can decide to pick a day or two days in a week to embark on fasting.

Pls if is the pastor that did your delieverance was the person who gave you the fasting, pls try and finish for the main time frame.
Am sure there is something he saw. Before he told you to do it.
Am sure your program can't be more than 7 days.

If I tell you how many fasting I did (white fast) before I got my totally deliverance you go fear.
That a story for another day.

You are luck my brother.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Saraha1:
Are you on fasting for now?
If yes, I think you should finish it. Then after that, you can decide to pick a day or two days in a week to embark on fasting.

Pls if is the pastor that did your delieverance was the person who gave you the fasting, pls try and finish for the main time frame.
Am sure there is something he saw. Before he told you to do it.
Am sure your program can't be more than 7 days.

If I tell you how many fasting I did (white fast) before I got my totally deliverance you go fear.
That a story for another day.

You are luck my brother.

actually I gave my self the fasting even before the deliverance,the fasting is approaching to 3 weeks now ,so I don't just know when to stop
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
lastchild:
thanks a lot, but my problem now is,should I do this fasting and midnight prayers for the rest of my life in order to stop her from coming back

Pastor said I should continue,now the question is"till when"?
You are still an amature in the spirit realm! Just like a newly born baby feeding on his mother's breast, there ll come a time he wont need it again.

Your spirit centers grows according to your prayer life and ur vivid dedications unto God. When u'ar fully matured in the spirit, u wont see that demon in your dream again, infact she'll be greatly afraid u, bcus by then u might have been engulfed greatly by the power of the "HOLY SPIRIT".

And my advice to you is for u to waite atlist one year before publishing your book. So that you will be able to study the bible thoroughly and know the "gosple trueth" on the subject you are written.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by thecommunist(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2014
lastchild:
you are right,I'm actually the type who doesn't think what human says about me,but this case is different,if its something else then fine and good
But in the case of loosing weight rapidly,I've seen where it brought a h.I.v rumors on someone
Apart from what people think,I don't like the fact that I can now count my ribs because they are visible
dude...as for me, I'd rather be thin, ugly,have HIV rumours peddled around about me AND BE TOTALLY FREE OF OPPRESSION AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY AREAS OF LIFE, than be good looking, plump,handsome, fresh looking and BE OPPRESSED, UNFUFILLED,UNHAPPY AND UNSUCCESFUL IN LIFE. Think brother!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
lastchild:
I'm talking about midnight prayers and fasting,should I do them forever
And u dont knw, that too mush of sleeping is not good for ur spiritual life.

U can avoid demonic attacks by sleeping less. "the real spirtual battle happens in the state of sleeping"

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
stardragon:

U can avoid demonic attacks by sleeping less. "the real spirtual battle happens in the state of sleeping"

the bible says, "He giveth his beloveth sleep "
you shud meditate on tht scripture and claim it.
If you are a "beloveth" of God,you shud be well rested @ night.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
stardragon:

You are still an amature in the spirit realm! Just like a newly born baby feeding on his mother's breast, there ll come a time he wont need it again.

Your spirit centers grows according to your prayer life and ur vivid dedications unto God. When u'ar fully matured in the spirit, u wont see that demon in your dream again, infact she'll be greatly afraid u, bcus by then u might have been engulfed greatly by the power of the "HOLY SPIRIT".

And my advice to you is for u to waite atlist one year before publishing your book. So that you will be able to study the bible thoroughly and know the "gosple trueth" on the subject you are written.

prayer doesnt grow you spirit .
That's a misconception.

The bible says, "as newborn babes desire the sincere milk of the word, tht you may GROW thereby ... "
but praying in the Holy Ghost,i.e in tongues, does edify (build up),the believer.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
asalimpo:

prayer doesnt grow you spirit .
That's a misconception.

The bible says, "as newborn babes desire the sincere milk of the word, tht you may GROW thereby ... "
but praying in the Holy Ghost,i.e in tongues, does edify (build up),the believer.
you are partially correct.
Any thing done for the gloryfication of God "EDDIFIES U SPIRITUALLY" e.g

praying.
singing praises to God.
preaching.
Giving alms to the poor.
Doing church work.
"READING THE WORLD OF GOd"
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
stardragon:

you are partially correct.
Any thing done for the gloryfication of God "EDDIFIES U SPIRITUALLY" e.g

praying.
singing praises to God.
preaching.
Giving alms to the poor.
Doing church work.
"READING THE WORLD OF GOd"

you are partially incorrect. Stay with the word. I am not using edify here loosely but in d literal sense of the word,i.e to BUILD UP.

praise n worship, doesnt build you up - it can dispel the SPIRIT of HEAVINESS, depression, on a person ,making d person feel "lighter" .

Giving to d poor is a ) lending to God (how would you like to do that), sowing (financial) seed.

Preaching, under the unction of God, is also edifying,
the bible says somethng about this.
But for a believer on his own,
praying in tongues and feeding on d word(reading,meditating,muttering it to oneself) are the only scriptural ways to build up your spirit man = edification.

You cud add listeng to good messages .
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
asalimpo:

the bible says, "He giveth his beloveth sleep "
you shud meditate on tht scripture and claim it.
If you are a "beloveth" of God,you shud be well rested @ night.
Mathew:13/28, But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Mathew: 26/41, Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit truely is ready, but the flesh is week.

I read alot of spiritual books, especially of those one's who were formal member of the demonic world. They usually conffeses how they attack's a born again christians, in a sleep state. "If they can defeat you spiritually, then phisically u'll dance to their own tune" bcus spiritual controls the physical.

"TO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD"
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
stardragon:

Mathew:13/28, But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Mathew: 26/41, Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit truely is ready, but the flesh is week.

I read alot of spiritual books, especially of those one's who were formal member of the demonic world. They usually conffeses how they attack's a born again christians, in a sleep state. "If they can defeat you spiritually, then phisically u'll dance to their own tune" bcus spiritual controls the physical.

"TO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD"

those verses you quote have no correlation with physcal sleep,which the body vitally requires.
Besides, satan shudnt set the agenda of God's children.
The bible admonishes vigilance and level headedness.
The christian shud b prayerful,not necessarily praying at midnite .
Christians shud learn to discern d leading of the Holy spirit. The Holy Spirit cud alert a christian to pray at a particular hour and to continue praying till d issue is solved. But making midnite hour a ritual, cud just b deception .
Rightly divide the word of truth.

A verse says, "be sober be vigilant for your adversary the devil goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. Whom resist steadfast in the faith ... "

i've heard preachers say the devil doesnt rest /take a holiday ,so why shud they?

Those who write those books dont relate also tht the angel of the Lord encampeth around the righteous and delivereth them from all harm...

He giveth his beloveth sleep, dont let a defeated foe, rob you of God's blessings.
God doesnt want worn out harrassed members in his army. But He want alert, battle ready, fierce unflinching soldiers.
Who are ready to swing into action @ the latest signal from Headquarters.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by thecommunist(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
I dont know why you guys are argueing. All i know is that 1 hour of prayer every midnite and fasting till at least 12 pm wont kill lastchild. And for you saying that God needs prople who are alert...i laff because what God needs is spiritual alertness, not physical alertness. Guys that are mentally or physical alert without being spiritually alert are bushmeat for the enemy.
And for you talking about sleep you dont realise that the enemies dont sleep at all. They are always awake plotting and scheming. Witches that go to the coven from12 Am to 3 am don't complain of not having sound sleep because thay know what they are after.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
asalimpo:

you are partially incorrect. Stay with the word. I am not using edify here loosely but in d literal sense of the word,i.e to BUILD UP.

praise n worship, doesnt build you up - it can dispel the SPIRIT of HEAVINESS, depression, on a person ,making d person feel "lighter" .

Giving to d poor is a ) lending to God (how would you like to do that), sowing (financial) seed.

Preaching, under the unction of God, is also edifying,
the bible says somethng about this.
But for a believer on his own,
praying in tongues and feeding on d word(reading,meditating,muttering it to oneself) are the only scriptural ways to build up your spirit man = edification.

You cud add listeng to good messages .

so u mean when you pray and sing praises unto God constantly, you wont grow spiritually??
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
thecommunist:
I dont know why you guys are argueing. All i know is that 1 hour of prayer every midnite and fasting till at least 12 pm wont kill lastchild. And for you saying that God needs prople who are alert...i laff because what God needs is spiritual alertness, not physical alertness. Guys that are mentally or physical alert without being spiritually alert are bushmeat for the enemy.
And for you talking about sleep you dont realise that the enemies dont sleep at all. They are always awake plotting and scheming. Witches that go to the coven from12 Am to 3 am don't complain of not having sound sleep because thay know what they are after.
exactly!
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
thecommunist:
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
thecommunist:

where did you get this rules? This is how people carve unscriptural burdens for themselves.
If witches go at 12 does tht mean you shudnt sleep? Who is leadg you? Satan/witches or the Holy Spirit?
Peter was in prison, about to b executed yet he fell asleep, how much of his stayng awake because d enemy was awake wudve done any good?
The verse about vigilance is clear, it says for your enemy the devil goes about ... Dyu see a physcal devil? So it is inferred by tht command that its not physcal alertness thts demanded and moreover i never implied that.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
stardragon:

so u mean when you pray and sing praises unto God constantly, you wont grow spiritually??

is there a scripture tht says he that singeth praise edifieth himself?
Or he that prays in his understanding,edifieth himself?

I can point you to scriptures i use to make my point.
I can point to scriptures tht show that God inhabits the praise of His saints etc

dont say what the bible doesnt say, a little but suble error is worse thn blatant errancy.

Let your words be seasoned with salt that it may minister grace to the hearer ..
(paraphrased)
-
God has given gifts to the church:pastors,apostles,teachers,
.. For the edifcation of the saints
(paraphrased)

those two verses show tht going to church and listening to anointed servces will build the saint up.

I leave the others as an exercise for you to find out.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by thecommunist(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
asalimpo:

where did you get this rules? This is how people carve unscriptural burdens for themselves.
If witches go at 12 does tht mean you shudnt sleep? Who is leadg you? Satan/witches or the Holy Spirit?
Peter was in prison, about to b executed yet he fell asleep, how much of his stayng awake because d enemy was awake wudve done any good?
The verse about vigilance is clear, it says for your enemy the devil goes about ... Dyu see a physcal devil? So it is inferred by tht command that its not physcal alertness thts demanded and moreover i never implied that.
I don't know what rules you are talking about because I didn't outline any rules in my post. and I am sorry for you if you consider staying up to pray at midnight a burden. you are asking "how much of his stayng awake because d enemy was awake wudve done any good?" you might as well start questioning the efficacy of prayers now. this is how it will start before it progressing into questioning the efficacy of prayers. you didn't say all these when the OP said he was finally able to break free because of theses same midnight prayers and fasting, now he is free you are talking about sound sleep! as if that 1 hour will kill him! and instead of you people to encourage him to do more for himself, you are deceiving him. I wonder what harm is in doing 1 hour prayer every midnight and fasting till 12pm everyday, you are no longer addressing the OP's issue what you are all now doing is vain display of what you all know! that's how people will leave leprosy and be treating ringworm!
@lastchild: please don't listen to them , they will deceive you, they never walk in your shoes,you are the only one that experienced what you experienced, and you know what you used to battle the evil forces, listen to your heart and do what you must, it wont kill you. and please don't forget studying and meditating on the word of God, also seek the infilling of the holy spirit and desire to hear the voice of God, he will direct you on what to do.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by fubbyy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Saraha1:

can someone who's praying without ceasing rest all?
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by fubbyy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
thecommunist:
dude...as for me, I'd rather be thin, ugly,have HIV rumours peddled around about me AND BE TOTALLY FREE OF OPPRESSION AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY AREAS OF LIFE, than be good looking, plump,handsome, fresh looking and BE OPPRESSED, UNFUFILLED,UNHAPPY AND UNSUCCESFUL IN LIFE. Think brother!
must someone always be in a long time war to be free from demon?

I wonder how to tb joshua cast out demons in 5 minutes that other pastors spend 1 month in
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by fubbyy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
stardragon:

do you know that all these big pastors sleep well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" / Bishop T.D Jakes And Wife, Serita, Recreate Their 23-Year-Old Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.