Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What's Your Take On Getting Married To A Divorcee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On Getting Married To A Divorcee? (460 Views)

My Fiancee Insist On Getting B.j First / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On Getting Married To A Divorcee? by babyfun(f): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
A friend of mine recently came to me for an advice on whether or not to date a divorcee which is eventually going to lead to marriage and i told her to give me some time to think about it myself because i don't know what to tell her.

According to her, she said the man is very loving, caring and God fearing but left his previous wife because of domestic violence from the lady (women has a higher right than men here). She even showed me a picture of the man's swollen face due to slaps from the lady and they didn't have any children together. She's confused because of the church she attends and as a very active member, she's trying to do everything honorably so as to set a good example for other singles.
Please what kind of advice do you think i can give her: to leave the guy or to continue with the relationship?
Re: What's Your Take On Getting Married To A Divorcee? by LEvuls(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Its like eating left-over food
Re: What's Your Take On Getting Married To A Divorcee? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't really like it!
Re: What's Your Take On Getting Married To A Divorcee? by Chongaiman: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
It is like obtaining a fairly used, second new or Belgium product. If you are lucky, it could serve you well. If otherwise, den dat wan na bad market.
Re: What's Your Take On Getting Married To A Divorcee? by Mprex(f): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
The bible doesnt recognize or uphold divorce so marrying a divorcee is as good as committing adulteryundecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Underappreciated You've Done For A Love Interest. / 10 Things Women Who Find Mr. Right Are Doing Differently / Thinking For Other People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.