Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa (60086 Views)

Extortion At The Nigerian Airports / Nigeria Rated As Second Worst In Electricity Supply / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

lol...africa with its creatures,,,still a long way to go... believe you me
ur english got me cracking my ribs grin

Believe you me? grin

Wtf is that niggeeer? grin

Believe you me me? grin

I have always known u are a subhuman, thank u for proving me right grin grin

My dog will never, ever get over the shame of belonging to the same species as you. grin u are a monster, an ogre shocked ,a malformity, i barf at the very thought of u, lepers avoid u, u are vile and worthless, u are less than nothing, u are a weed , a fungus, the dregs of this earth grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
ur english got me cracking my ribs grin

Believe you me? grin

Wtf is that niggeeer? grin

Believe you me me? grin

I have always known u are a subhuman, thank u for proving me right grin grin

My dog will never, ever get over the shame of belonging to the same species as you. grin u are a monster, an ogre shocked ,a malformity, i barf at the very thought of u, lepers avoid u, u are vile and worthless, u are less than nothing, u are a weed , a fungus, the dregs of this earth grin

lol..you are not a south African,that's how we crack it down here,BELIEVE YOU Me,it is south africantic,by the way little monkey English is my eleventh language

Believe you me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

since I joined this forum,I have learnt to understand the language of poverty therefore yours is no exception
thank God u understand it, having spend so many years in zululand u should understand the poverty language very well.
grin
It's quite unfortunate ur mister (who bought u don't understand it) grin grin

Thats why i keep on saying we should start communicating using sign language grin
grin

Now i believe what ur former owner told me, that u are a worthless bag of filth, he said u are lesser than a dog sh1t grin i didn't believe him then but i believe him now grin grin grin

U are a canker, an open wound grin

It's ur.duty to entertain me u ret@rded creature. grin

Ur mister will be back, make sure to keep the thread alive my slave, its ur duty, ur new found job grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

lol..you are not a south African,that's how we crack it down here,BELIEVE YOU Me,it is south africantic,by the English is my eleventh language

Believe you me
very primitive my ape grin

U zulu creatures are indeed curse creatures grin

No wonder y'all call black "blek" grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
very primitive my ape grin

U zulu creatures are indeed curse creatures grin

No wonder y'all call black "blek" grin

now I industand why you creatures fight tribal wars...you are very civilized
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
thank God u understand it, having spend so many years in zululand u should understand the poverty language very well.
grin
It's quite unfortunate ur mister (who bought u don't understand it) grin grin

Thats why i keep on saying we should start communicating using sign language grin
grin

Now i believe what ur former owner told me, that u are a worthless bag of filth, he said u are lesser than a dog sh1t grin i didn't believe him then but i believe him now grin grin grin

U are a canker, an open wound grin

It's ur.duty to entertain me u ret@rded creature. grin

Ur mister will be back, make sure to keep the thread alive my slave, its ur duty, ur new found job grin

come back alive monkey,watch out for suicide bombers
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Parolee: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
15 percent blek southies are middle class income earners grin

The zoo keeper (jacob zuma) recently called y'all lazy grin.

Y'all are truly a curse to humanity grin

A parasite which needs to be eliminated totally from the surface of the earth grin

Poverty is y'all second name nau grin

You guys from Nigeria who come to the internet and try so very hard to diss SA and everything SAn, you really surprise me. You try so hard to listen Jacob Zuma, Google all kinds of negative info about SA, put all kinds of stats about Aids in SA etc .... but the truth says tonight lights will be burning bright all over SA, water would be flowing in taps even in villages, soon OR Tambo International, Cape Town International, King Shaka International, SAA etc will be winning awards and accolades as being the best in Africa in this and that categories

You even watch your own Nigerian premier league on our DStv, now in January plenty of you r folk will be on aeroplanes seeking to study in our varsities etc....now there's no point really in all of you to try so hard to discredit SA at every opportunity you manage to get. ... clever other Africans swallow their pride and come down here to learn how to get stuff done.

SA brings hope to Africa.....SA brings to Africa the spirit that says it's possible, it cab be done!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Parolee: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
And now on to something gravely serious...where are the girls, and what is being done current ly to get them back?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Parolee:

You guy!!!
gibberish!

Is that a rap line or what? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

s
my slave ur mister is back, bow before me and lick my shoe
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

now I industand why you creatures fight tribal wars...you are very civilized
on a more serious note, you primitive down south are extremely tribal. Especially the blek ones like u
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
on a more serious note, you primitive down south are extremely tribal. Especially the blek ones like u

ironically we don't kill each other...Nigerians do
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

ironically we don't kill each other...Nigerians do
hahaha! Pls don't let me spam this thread with images grin

Ur country is world murder capital, hope u know that,oh bentu?

I notice u are always online 24/7 on a foriegn forum, is this how lazy blek southies could be? grin

Jacob ,zuma is right after all grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
my slave ur mister is back, bow before me and lick my shoe

welcome back coach roach,how much did you make after selling 3 litters of water?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

welcome back coach roach,how much did you make after selling 3 litters of water?
litters What is litters oh inferior being?

Oh i get it, u mean liters? grin

Lmfaooo! I was having a discussion with the guy who is interested in purchasing u for its dog as a pet grin

That is if u even understand what ur master is saying, u feel me,ape?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
hahaha! Pls don't let me spam this thread with images grin

Ur country is world murder capital, hope u know that,oh bentu?

I notice u are always online 24/7 on a foriegn forum, is this how lazy blek southies could be? grin

Jacob ,zuma is right after all grin

when last did you hear of a bomb blast killing people in SA...?

i pay nothing to access this forum Mr hard working shoe repairer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
litters What is litters oh inferior being?

Oh i get it, u mean liters? grin

Lmfaooo! I was having a discussion with the guy who is interested in purchasing u for its dog as a pet grin

That is if u even understand what ur master is saying, u feel me,ape?

I meant litters,3litters...am not hear to teach you American grammar...you can also write your pig English

when last did you wash the under wear you are presently wearing?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by iconize(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hogsmead:

Rətard!

Hogsmead, you stopped posting comments on here regularly after the tsunami - why? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
MduZA:

I meant litters,3litt
my burnt skin bentu slave with zig zag head, u are indeed a curse to ur ape family, is this all ur shrinkex boiled brain could come up with ur mister was away? grin grin

I need to tie a rope around ur neck and give u as a present to my dog to play with grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
MduZA:
ess this forum Mr hard working shoe repairer
malnourished drug addict, y'all primitive cannibals kill urself with knifes and gun grin

Uncreative piece of trash, i'm talking about human murder, ur filthy kind leads in that grin grin

Open ur mouth wide u son of a motherless goat, my dog wanna poo inside grin

grin believe you me grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
adamskutty:
malnourished drug addict, y'all primitive cannibals kill urself with knifes and gun grin

Uncreative piece of trash, i'm talking about human murder, ur filthy kind leads in that grin grin

Open ur mouth wide u son of a motherless goat, my dog wanna poo inside grin

grin believe you me grin grin

your mental situation is deteriorating
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
adamskutty:
my burnt skin bentu slave with zig zag head, u are indeed a curse to ur ape family, is this all ur shrinkex boiled brain could come up with ur mister was away? grin grin

I need to tie a rope around ur neck and give u as a present to my dog to play with grin

lol....courtesy of generators smoke

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / Python Killed By A Fisherman In Oyigbo, Rivers State Hung At A Building (Photos) / Man Finds Snake In Lagos Hotel (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.