Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (50159 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Awon Ebola reject ni? cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmm!

Did you see the Mr. NL pageant? lipsrsealed

The guy resembles crack house grin

My dear , the nairaland Mr and Mrs pageant na war zone . cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

The guy resembles crack house grin

My dear , the nairaland Mr and Mrs pageant na war zone . cheesy

The funny thing was the 'background' of the pictures presented.

OMO!

Seeeeeeeeeeeeee poverty? undecided
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

stillfire is a comedian.....

she forgot the simple concept of hypergamy that is in the genetic code of our black women. less educated couples and couples with a high degree of disparity between education levels, are more likely to divorce than well-educated couples. so it's tenable for one to assume that intelligence and compatibility are crucial for having a successful marriage.

no black woman with college degree would marry a white man that is less educated. she's more likely to marry a white man that is on the same level(at least) or higher than her thus she's more likely to have a successful marriage.

due to the gulf in class between the black folks & white folks in america, [b]only the left overs only really settle for the black men. [/b]it's a step-down for any white woman to go after the black man(unless he's stupendously rich). the average black man is not hypergamous - he can date a white senator or stoop low & date a white trash chic. the disparity in their intellectual level or educational background would lead to disparity which would then ultimately lead to a divorce.

grin grin grin
So even the creme de la creme of White females refuse to have anything to do with black males too? You are left with the left overs! God of mercy! See how you kick yourself in the bumbum! embarassed
I find it absurd you cite educational background as a factor but would suddenly forget that this argument is better suited and works in favor black male/black female relationship in America. Black females in America are more educated than their men. If the socalled educational disparity cannot work between black male/white female relationship, why on earth should it work between black male/black female citing the 'hypergamous' traits all women are entitled to exhibit? cool

I posted two links. One where I took the pic and another link showing the actual research. One of the points in the summary

The influence of gender, specifically the elevated
divorce rates for White female interracial marriages,
highlights important aspects of what makes interracial
marriage socially distinctive. We consider two
explanations. First, differences in divorce probabilities
may be linked to the differences in the incidence
of intermarriage. Since the 1960s, NH Black men
have married White women more often than NH
Black women have married White men, which suggests
that the intermarriage barriers for NH Black
women are greater than those facing NH Black men.

Therefore, NH Black women and White men who
choose to intermarry may be selective of an especially
high degree of commitment to their relationship
that reduces the potential for divorce. This is
beyond the scope of the data at hand but should be
investigated in future research.

Despite the numerous barriers facing black women/ white male compared to black male/white female, BW/WM riseeeeeeeeeeeeee above such barriers to preserve their relationships. Bloody hell we need a medal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

The funny thing was the 'background' of the pictures presented.

OMO!

Seeeeeeeeeeeeee poverty? undecided

I didn't even see those details. I just peruse through some pics, I just weak.

Some noses there fit finish the whole oxygen for room grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:
Kanwulia o, come and see this thread.

See our boys oh, wey we dey follow argue.
See their effizy
cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/1562723/picture-nairalander-looking-sharp

You go fear 'starched' suit now.. Awon Nairaland big boyz grin grin grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

This same white men have realized we need LOVE. . . aka HANDLE WITH CARE.
And will do ANYTHING TO MAKE AMENDS FOR THE PAST.
Black man still dey lock women for 'crates' under ships to sell to EURASIA for ashawo work.
NA BINI MAN GO FIRST SELL IM OWN SISTER TO GO DO ASHAWO WORK FOR ITALY!
Gba be!

I saw this clip from youtube. . . I WAS CRYING UNCONTROLLABLY!
White people make US BETTER. . . BLACK PEOPLE MAKE US WORSE!
Fact! kiss

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7eXMV8Cc6s

It is history repeating itself.
The black male rarely thinks about his future, he is interested in immediate gratification.

That video...no words! sad
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Oya. . .stop dreaming!
Back to Africa! grin

PHOCKING PERVS! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJJiVxA69yY

Buhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ogbeche77:
You go fear 'starched' suit now.. Awon Nairaland big boyz grin grin grin

With his punk grin
Oh my. With nairaland, I don't miss home at all at all.
Undiluted comedy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

It is history repeating itself.
The black male rarely thinks about his future, he is interested in immediate gratification.

That video...no words! sad

Well. . . .
Good news.
We as black women have CHOICES!
The reason I CAN NEVER LIVE ANYWHERE IN AFRICA. . . not with all the money in the world bank at my disposal!
About time we started excercising them.
No need to stay angry for ever!
Amen.

We shall educate out daughters AND SONS more! cool
It is left for the MEN to play well their parts.
WE CAN'T DO IT ALL! kiss
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Oooooooooooooooooooooh? What's that your plan?
[size=14pt]Hah! No wonder some 'EKITI' EGYPTIAN MAMAS ati dedi bodies resurrected from their graves![/size]
You jam rock!

I go show you say I BE APROKO(THICK SKIN #1)

Kam try ya luck! kiss

Who is derailing the thread? grin

Please. . . If you don't like it . . . . . LEAVE!
It is either you are gonna be the main bytch or the side bytch!

Such is the game of life.

So. . . . Like my darling "Lorretta the side bytch" will say. . . .

"Get with the program. . . go think abourrit. . . and let me know"! kiss

Let's keep it moving! cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I missed a lot of quality posts for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lemme go and start from page 3 abeg!
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I missed a lot of quality posts for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lemme go and start from page 3 abeg!

mu he he he he he

You go quote taya o! cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Well. . . .
Good news.
We as black women have CHOICES!
The reason I CAN NEVER LIVE ANYWHERE IN AFRICA. . . not with all the money in the world bank at my disposal!
About time we started excercising them.
No need to stay angry for ever!
Amen.

We shall educate out daughters AND SONS more! cool
It is left for the MEN to play well their parts.
WE CAN'T DO IT ALL! kiss

I thought I was alone in this fight. I made one comment one time in the link below, Fulaman wanted to cut off my head. grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1853487/love-eastern-european-wife-she/11#25524045

I have studied this people very well.

Please continue to spread the GOOD NEWS. Every black woman must know who she is dealing with.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You see what im talking about? Its this macho, chauvinistic thing thats the problem. If not for the ridiculous scare tactics being sold to women to hold them ransom in bondage, nigerian women be a lot more like their white counterparts. Upon all the suffering they go through here, they are still not appreciated. Isnt it best for them to start looking out for themselves?
[size=14pt]When we see a painful truth, lets just say it as it is. The angry black woman is a reflection of the black man. The average black man loves drama. His destructive psyche and tendencies are what attracts drama to his life but he doesnt wanna accept it because of his inflated ego. The earlier the blacks change their destructive psyche, the better for their generations.[/size] All these money thirsty baby mama wannabes had better try to be independent. If their men keep slacking and filling up all the jails, let them spread their tentacles to other countries. Let them take a cue from their white counterparts and quit all these baby mama, side chick/main chick rubbish! Wow, Stillfire did a good job bringing out that survey. Nice one.

Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You see what im talking about? Its this macho, chauvinistic thing thats the problem. If not for the ridiculous scare tactics being sold to women to hold them ransom in bondage, nigerian women be a lot more like their white counterparts. Upon all the suffering they go through here, they are still not appreciated. Isnt it best for them to start looking out for themselves?
When we see a painful truth, lets just say it as it is. The angry black woman is a reflection of the black man. The average black man loves drama. His destructive psyche and tendencies are what attracts drama to his life but he doesnt wanna accept it because of his inflated ego. The earlier the blacks change their destructive psyche, the better for their generations. All these money thirsty baby mama wannabes had better try to be independent. If their men keep slacking and filling up all the jails, let them spread their tentacles to other countries. Let them take a cue from their white counterparts and quit all these baby mama, side chick/main chick rubbish! Wow, Stillfire did a good job bringing out that survey. Nice one.

Why would they want to?
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why would they want to?
Why wouldnt they want to be so? The world is a global village. How did the 'independent' woman slogan come about? We need to start reasoning for ourselves rather than being dust blown about by winds of society.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
GuyFawkes:
Sirshymex, Cococandy and all ye angry black women
Time to sheathe your swords .

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God. grin

Lol, fam, there's no sword to sheathe. Just a case of getting an e-straining order against a blinkered git. Like Rio Ferdinand did against that psychotic naij woman that used to travel all the way from Ldn to Manny, to stand by ol'boy's gate. grin You know like that repulsive looking chic you grew up on the same street with, that you were never attracted to - but she's always talking about you and seeking ya attention. Once in a while, you just have to call her out and keep it moving. We live in two parallel worlds that will never meet, so I just catch fun off things like this and laugh hysterically. grin I won't even have posted on the thread (I've been ignoring threads like this one of late), but the OP created it cos of what I posted to her, and invited me. Hence I am here. Done now, but had a good laugh.

Anyway, I know you're well versed in black history and interaction. I'll like to hear ya cerebral opinion. Ditto Cap28, if he's online. Hopefully, my estranged e-wife, "missy89," will also join in (without propaganda though looooool).

And what do you think about the Ferguson verdict? Another young black male gunned down by the feds for jaywalking - yet the pig got acquitted. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, fam, there's no sword to sheathe. Just a case of getting an e-straining order against a blinkered git. Like Rio Ferdinand did against that psychotic naij woman that used to travel all the way from Ldn to Manny, to stand by ol'boy's gate. grin You know like that repulsive looking chic you grew up on the same street with, that you were never attracted to - but she's always talking about you and seeking ya attention. Once in a while, you just have to call her out and keep it moving. We live in two parallel worlds that will never meet, so I just catch fun off things like this and laugh hysterically. grin I won't even have posted on the thread (I've been ignoring threads like this one of late), but the OP created it cos of what I posted to her, and invited me. Hence I am here. Done now, but had a good laugh.

Anyway, I know you're well versed in black history and interaction. I'll like to hear ya cerebral opinion. Ditto Cap28, if he's online. Hopefully, my estranged e-wife, "missy89," will also join in (without propaganda though looooool).

And what do you think about the Ferguson verdict? Another young black male gunned down by the feds for jaywalking - yet the pig got acquitted. Sad.

Please, let me ask you a question.
YOU DEY FORBID PEACE ONLINE AND OFFLINE? undecided

Na only you go school for dati una 'LONDON'. . . .witi all disi ya 'big-big' grammar of insults? undecided

Even if a woman has wronged you. . .
Why must you write with such disregard for the feelings of others?

No. . . I don't do that o.
I only post my opininons on topics and others like to jump on them. . . especially the 'FAKE OPs' on NL.
NL MALES AND THEIR 'FEMALE SIDE-KICKS' think they can lay ambush and make me their entertainment of the day or night and I SURE LET THEM HAVE IT! kiss

WE HAVE MORE FOUL MOUTHED MALES THAN FEMALES ON NL. . . Fact!
Why?

Every female is like your 'homie' to THRASH? undecided

I must say. . .A LOT HAS BEEN PUT IN to curb all these cyber bullying and unnecessary gang-attacks.
Hallelujah. . .that incompetent JARUS found his way out of the political section. . .and others are authorized to check the 'uselesness' of that one called OAMU4J or what the heck he calls himself. You can't make any tribal insultive word in the Political section. . .Surprise-surprise!

What exactly is the issue, that you cannot avoid being rude to others your exchange posts with? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Please, let me ask you a question.
YOU DEY FORBID PEACE FOR ONLINE AND OFFLINE? undecided

Even if a woman has wronged you. . .
Why must you write with such disregard for the feelings of others?

No. . . I don't do that o.
I only post my opininons on topics and others like to jump on them. . . especially the 'FAKE OPs' on NL.
WE HAVE MORE FOUL MOUTHED MALES THAN FEMALES ON NL. . . Fact!
Why?

Every female is like your 'homie'? undecided

Nah, it's not like I've regards for the feelings of others. I just abhor folks trying to force conversations. And when they don't get what they want, they result to snide attacks ( or two-faced folks). Or folks who don't understand courtesy and how to talk to people. So, I just give back the energy I receive. That's just me being real.

Where I'm from, people are raised from nursery to always say "please" and "thank you" for what it's worth. You'll seldom see me quote someone with an attack - except I've got a history of back and forth with that person. Or, I'm just clowning around, and when I do this, I always add a smiley there, to signify it as joke.

Shiit, I love women (not biitches), both online and offline, and chics love me. So I gatts keep a few of them as "homies" both online and offline. Flirting with chics is always fun, ya dig. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

[size=14pt]WE HAVE MORE FOUL MOUTHED MALES THAN FEMALES ON NL. . . Fact![/size]

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I must say. . .A LOT HAS BEEN PUT IN to curb all these cyber bullying and unnecessary gang-attacks.
Hallelujah. . .that incompetent JARUS found his way out of the political section. . .and others are authorized to check the 'uselesness' of that one called OAMU4J or what the heck he calls himself. You can't make any tribal insultive word in the Political section. . .Surprise-surprise!

What exactly is the issue, that you cannot avoid being rude to others your exchange posts with? undecided

Are you sure about the bold? grin

I see a lot of hawks converging all the time to attack me lol. And I love that ish, though I'm tryna to be MLK and preach peace, man.

Gang ish is just normal to me. I grew up around real gang attacks...so the internet one is a walk in the park for me. grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, it's not like I've regards for the feelings of others. I just abhor folks trying to force conversations. And when they don't get what they want, they result to snide attacks ( or two-faced folks). Or folks who don't understand courtesy and how to talk to people. So, I just give back the energy I receive. That's just me being real.

Where I'm from, people are raised from nursery to always say "please" and "thank you" for what it's worth. You'll seldom see me quote someone with an attack - except I've got a history of back and forth with that person. Or, I'm just clowning around, and when I do this, I always add a smiley there, to signify it as joke.

Shiit, I love women (not biitches), both online and offline, and chics love me. So I gatts keep a few of them as "homies" both online and offline. Flirting with chics is always fun, ya dig. tongue

No!
I don't 'dig'! kiss
Just take a leaf from what GB WROTE. . .
If he did not care. . . he would not have shown up here.
IF HE WERE NOT CONCERNED, HE WOULD NOT HAVE SHOWN UP HERE!
I was surprised to see him here.

You want BLACK WOMEN TO STOP ARGUING. . . .
It would only stop. . . IF BLACK MEN STOPPED PROVOKING THEM! kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

No!
I don't 'dig'! kiss
Just take a leaf from what GB WROTE. . .
If he was not concerned. . . he would not have showed up here.
I was surprised to see him here.

You want BLACK WOMEN TO STOP ARGUING. . . .
It would only stop. . . IF BLACK MEN STOPPED PROVOKING THEM! kiss

I'm still dissecting what GenBuhari said, and I'll post a reply soon.

You don't need to provoke black women of this era, the excessive testosterone and the toxic ideology is enough to provoke them and get them loose. They want to be the boss of all bosses, and overthrow black men from their natural position in the family structure. It ain't happening, mate. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

I didn't even see those details. I just peruse through some pics, I just weak.

Some noses there fit finish the whole oxygen for room grin

I don weak with laffa today. . . . Kai Kai Kai
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
GenBuhari:
SirShymex,
I never get abused by any female on nairaland. I have even just gotten a promise of a hug simply because if you show our women respect you get it back. If disrespect them then do not complain when the favour is returned.

Sure some women disagree with my views but I have rarely had any lady insult me for no reason like a lot of men tend to do just because you have a different view.

Louis Farrakhan said something like:
If we black men want their women to follow us and be subservient, then have to give her good reason to fall into that role. We black men need to ensure that we can offer her and our children protection, financial security and visionary and ambitious plan for the future . Then and only then would those female who wish to give you the respect of being treated as the head of the family.

But as is often the case in white man's land the black man is deliberately put down and given even less opportunities to get jobs than the black females. They usually can not offer the black woman and her children the protection, financial security or a plan for the future. But they still have the mindset that the black woman who often is the breadwinner must be subservient. This is why they label a black women angry because she cannot find any reason to give the black man the respect that he believes is his birthright.

The ball is in our court either we as black men man up earn the respect as breadwinner and head of our families or we accept that black women cannot be subservient in the way we are expecting her to be.

Below is one of my posts that I think you were referring to as being to pro-black. You can never be to pro-yourself.

It's either you're living in denial or have short memory. But I'll just leave it there

I'm a big fan of Minister Louis Farrakhan, and I completely agree with what he said. I still watch his videos on certain topics on Youtube from time to time. However, he was speaking about different demographic of black women. And majority of the women are members of NOI. A negligible percentage in the population of all the black women out there.

Out there in the real world, where majority of them exist, it's a different thing entirely. What you're alluding to, is like applying what Malcolm X said in the 60s, at the height of Afrocentricism - when "black is beautiful" was the slogan - to today's world. Black isn't beautiful anymore cos a lot of black women these days prefer pale skin and they're bleaching to achieve that. The Afrocentric hairstyle, with afro, isn't in vogue anymore. Today, it's about Brazilian hair and having straight hair like white women. Evidently, whatever you do today has to be in context of ya current reality. And our reality today is different from that reality.

And what's our reality? Our reality is about trying not to be emasculated by the toxic ideologies our black women are trying to force on us, to rock the boat. You can't even compare our own mums to today's women. If you want stay stuck in believing black women of yesteryears are the same with the ones today - it's only a matter of time before you get swept away by a hurricane. Kicked out of ya own house in the middle of the night, on a cold winter night, with nowhere to stay. That's when reality will strike you.

I was going to quote a few things from what Angela Davis and Coretta Scott King said, but I'll leave them out for now.

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by chic2pimp(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

If we should pull up ten Nigerians and ask them why are the blacks in America poor, 9 out of 10 would say they are lazy without understanding the system has been made in such a way that limits the black american.

I think we need to get past this "System limiting blacks" way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
It must be a cold day in hell when typically mouthed females say the males are more abusive on this forum
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Missy89,

Are you the one suffering from spambot missiles? tongue
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I don weak with laffa today. . . . Kai Kai Kai

When are you going to give my Yoruba bro, dayokanu, some of that ol'good shiit in Texas? grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA

We don see as spambot dey work!
Thain my HAGNOSTIC GAWWWWWWWD for always being prepared!
MUCHECHECHECHECHE

*when you look like a JACKASS on any thread. . . get DAYOKANU THE SPAMGOAT. . .TO BAN. . .by mistake* tongue
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by mgbeketoto: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wey GENERAL BUAHARI JOR. . . wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.