Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (49983 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by tpia5: 1:57am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I rest my 'nut case'!

In other words, you have nothing worthwhile to contribute besides pictures of your vagina.

But you don't think you are crazy.

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 25, 2014
I will post a reply to the second part of ya post in a bit. Wanna do something quickly.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 2:09am On Nov 25, 2014
tpia5:

In other words, you have nothing worthwhile to contribute besides pictures of your vagina.

But you don't think you are crazy.

What do you have to contribute? wink

You love this my 'Regina' sha! wink
The reason I posted the 'real' thing in your face! wink
You have been begging for it. NOW YOU CAN SNIFF IT FOR LIFE AND IN DEATH! kiss

Anyhoo. . . . I have OVER-CONTRIBUTED ON THIS THREAD because it is a very relevant thread for REAL FEMALES WITH 'REGINAS'. . . .(I have proved I have a VERRRRRRRRRRRRY, BUSSSHY AND PRETTY ONE. . . .all the guys are loving it) wink

FEMALES ON NL. . .ARE QUITE UNCOUTH. . . ESPECIALLY WHEN A 'PETTY' SENSE OF THREAT OR INADEQUACY OVERCOMES WITCHES LIKE YOU IN THE PRESENCE OF YOUR SUPERIORS! kiss(IF YOU ARE A FEMALE O. . . .I HAVE ALWAYS DOUBTED THAT. . . YOU ACT TOO MUCH LIKE THAT 'QUEER' CALLED SEUN OSEWA)! Twa! angry

How did I guess?

YOU FORGOT YOURSELF ONE DAY. . . AND POSTED WITH BOTH YOUR TPIA AND SEUN IDS! HA!
Common?. . . .DON'T YOU PHOCK? grin
10 years on NAIRALAND AND NOT A SINGLE 'TOASTEE'! cheesy

This thread is dedicated TO YOU ALL(REAL AND FAKE FEMALES ALIKE) grin

There can only be one reason for YOUR LEGENDARY FOUL NATURE. . .

[size=20pt]ABANDONMENT FROM YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND ADOPTIVE FATHERS! OR 2 BYTCHES KEPT FIGHTING OVER A MAN'S BLOKOS IN UNHOLY POLYGAMY IN YOUR BOKO SHARIA COMPOUND!!!![/size] kiss

Now. . . GET LOST! kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, it does cut across both genders, but the women are worse. When the men do it, it's more about asserting male authority (which might be a tad bit condescending), and that has to do with control-mechanism, that's intertwined with the male psyche. Manly - but wrong regardless.

What did I just read?? Is it this bad? Am I the only one that read this? Pls can someone tell me I'm not crazy.

I...I..can't...I just.....I have no words. I am amazed, WOW! Just WOW!

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by tpia5: 2:13am On Nov 25, 2014
@ oshoronga

Ok, whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

To each their own.

If father abandonment is what makes me unable to join you in your v.oyeur of rebellion against synthetic fibre, then so be it.

You win, crazy or not.

4 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 2:19am On Nov 25, 2014
tpia5:
@ oshoronga

Ok, whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

To each their own.

If father abandonment is what makes me unable to join you in your v.oyeur of rebellion against synthetic fibre, then so be it.

You win, crazy or not.

YOU WERE DEFINITELY ABANDONED BY YOUR FATHER. . . IT IS VERY OBVIOUS!
ONLY BECAUSE HE DID NOT KNOW HE WAS PHOCKING AN EVIL SPIRIT TO CONCEIVE YOU! kiss
I think he did the right thing BY FLEEING FROM YOUR AZZZZZZZZZZZE! kiss
YOU HAVE THE MOST SCHIZOID PERSONA I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED ON OR OFF THE WWW!
. . . .and you are calling me crazzzy? shocked HA!

You are indeed beyond help!
Only self-mutilation can conquer THE DEMONS THAT PLAGUE YOU!
You will DIE IN MANY PIECES. . . AND END UP IN THE INTESTINES OF VULTURES!
Amen!!!! kiss
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by babygirlfl: 2:32am On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, it does cut across both genders, but the women are worse. When the men do it, it's more about exerting male authority (which might be a tad bit condescending), and that has to do with control-mechanism, that's intertwined with the male psyche. Manly - but wrong regardless. With the women, most of them are just utterly disrespectful and they lack proper home training on how to be women. You've got kids, with tiny ti.ts, who don't know you from Adam, but cos they get sha.gged by men twice their age - they believe they're older everyone. And you've got the feminazi bandits who always storm out of nowhere like rabid dogs, to attack anyone that doesn't agree with their toxic junk.

As for the illogical bit: you just need to read the illiterate logic most of these folks apply to arguments, to know they can't be rivalled. Too many to reference, but I'll cite a few examples:

1). You've got folks with no exposure whatsoever, who don't even understand what feminism entails and its history, but part of the bandwagon, regardless. However, they think anyone who doesn't agree with their toxic retort, is stuck in "archaic" African culture and not "modern" enough, when what they term as "modern" is western outlook. And on the flip-side, the biggest critics of feminism ideas are white upper/middle class men - the top of totem pole of what "western outlook" should be.

2). Then you've folks who have no basic understanding about the cultural differences among all races of people, and the fact that culture represents a person's identity. And it's wired into everyone's mentality, hence regardless of how connected the world is today - the outlook of the different races of people are always going to be different on a lot of things. So, when you need to borrow new ideas, you only need bits that will connect you to this age, without losing the essence of who you're and your identity. However, these illogical folks think destroying their own identity for a fictitious one, is the way to go.

Please Sirshymex, I will rather not go into this feminism, gender equality and male authority topic because, it is one thing we both don't agree on and I will never change your mind so lets forget about it. It is not worth discussing because it is simply not worth it. Most African men simply hate gender equality because they benefit from gender inequality while most African women want gender equality because they are the gender that suffer from the gender inequality. I totally understand why men would not want to change that aspect of African culture. However it would be nicer and much more honest if the African man told us the real reason why he does not want gender equality and not hiding under preserving their culture or preserving the family structure.

7 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 2:38am On Nov 25, 2014
As I was saying! cool

BLACK WOMEN HAVE ISSUES!
They loooooooooove to move around in dysfunctional gangs. . . .with their insecure, SKANKY AZZZZES! kiss

They suffer abuse and abandonment from generation to generation.
They only find peace WITH OTHER RACES. . .OTHER THAN THE BLACK RACE!

Fact!

Black women are scorned by:

1. Their fathers who abandon them and find them unworthy.
2. Black women suffer sexxual/physical abuse from male relatives in their families.
3. Black women are scorned by THEIR FELLOW BLACK WOMEN. . . 'crab in a bucket syndrome' always in competition for a MALE.
4. Black women attract the most VIOLENT PARTNERS having lived a life of abandonment. . . in single BABY MOMMA HOMES!

BLACK MEN ARE BAD FOR BLACK WOMEN!

My dear H-AGNOSTIC FATHER. . . If I ever come to this world again. . . GRANT ME ONE WISH.

HOOK ME UP WITH A WHITE MALE BEFORE I DATE MY FIRST BLACK MAN!

This is the kind of man I want.

A MAN THAT CAN GIVE AND RECEIVE LOVE.

A BLACK MAN. . . NEVER!!!!! kiss

[size=20pt]I LOVE JAKE BALLAD!!!!![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHq6wEPOCD4

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by tpia5: 2:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Hmm, well na all of una dey salute am for im vagina pictures.

Se e ri ara yin bayi?

She even asked "am I crazy", they jumped over themselves assuring her " oh no, you are mos definitely not crazy, its other people who are crazy".

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by tpia5: 2:43am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I will DIE IN MANY PIECES. . . AND END UP IN THE INTESTINES OF VULTURES!
Amen!!!! kiss
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

You said black women want to be white and then black. What do you mean by that? How is she a willing tool in the destruction of the black man? How are they not holding the family together and how are they the biggest headache we have now?

Yes, the pseudo-white woman image the black woman tries too hard to be is self-explanatory. From appearance, to hair, to bleaching and colour problems, to mannerism etc.. I'd say black women in today's world are more or less the only race of women without unique niche and identity for themselves - apart from the colour of their skin. Er, even the feminism they all spam everywhere with today was created to cater only to white women and their unique problem.

However, black men have always been trendsetters - we don't follow trends. And no matter the backlash we get at beginning, other races of people always tend to end up emulating these trends. Just look at everything urban today, that's the black man right there. Look at sports, music, entertainment etc.. Heck, even our hairstyles: a lot of folks from other of people have low-cut and fade/flat tops today cos they wanna be like black men. We just haven't been able dominate in academics - especially Science and Technology. Also, black men create their own unique ideologies for their struggles - they don't copy and paste from others.

If you understand the dynamics of the world today, you would know that the new phenomenon is the emasculation and feminisation of the black man. And who are the folks being used as willing tools for this? - black women. Black male masculinity is about fatherhood (his wife and kids, with him as the head and the protector/provider) - once you deny him this, he becomes utterly useless. It's a psychological thing. And a lot of these nauseating women with toxic ideas are going to have black boys. How are they going to raise them? With what I read on here everyday and elsewhere else, it looks like they're going to raise their black boys to be females...and their black girls to be males. And that smells doom for our collective future, as a people. A future with metrosexual phaggots, and weak men, without authority running around. A disorganised free-for-all society like the animal kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 25, 2014
BananaBender:

I just wonder what the black man would be doing when you put this much responsibility on the woman.

I have so many things to say that I feel you should already know. SMH. At times, I wonder if black people are cursed.

Look @ your post, I could flip it to justify the "Black man ain't sh1t stereotype". Out of all races, black men have the highest testosterone level, should I then use that to justify black crime, or to justify the amount of black men in jail?

Go back a page and read my second post on this thread. I don't know where to start with you.

Lol, it's a shared responsibility - but I don't need to tell you that women are naturally the home-keepers , and the bridge between a father and his children. That's just the natural structure.

You lot say "Black man ain't sh1t stereotype" all the time...so I ain't mad atcha. grin At least if you can dish out, you should be able to accept the assertion about "angry black woman" without labelling it racist/sexist, alie? We both ain't shiit! grin

Anyway, you'll never understand what it's like to be a black man, and always being targeted. And also the generational war against black men on these streets. Just Enjoy ya life as a black woman. But I'd say, when you start making kids, and you have black sons (if you have them in the West) - just make sure you educate them on who they're and they'll most likely be targeted. Not for malicious intent, but to get them prepared, for all eventualities. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 25, 2014
BananaBender:

What did I just read?? Is it this bad? Am I the only one that read this? Pls can someone tell me I'm not crazy.

I...I..can't...I just.....I have no words. I am amazed, WOW! Just WOW!

Lol!
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 25, 2014
BananaBender:

I find that guy extremely repulsive.

Ditto.

That dude is vile.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 3:00am On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

i can this girl in the video thrashing nigeria with koboko is stillfire.
she made plenty of sense......but then the truth is bitter. some nationalists won't agree with her.

Rotflmao! Her opening line about accent was embarrassing to say the least, but other than that I share the same sentiments. cool
I have never ever gotten the thrill of people saying they miss home. I have never missed Nigeria one bit. I hate that place more than the ghettofied fiends I encounter here. grin
I'm a typical virgo and can only excel where there is ORDER! I have known since I was a teenager writing JAMB, that Nigeria can never give me that!
But like the terminator, I'll be back in that country. cheesy And it's going to be for war. cheesy My motto is going to be 'The sensitization of the Nigerian populace!' cheesy cheesy Lol.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

Please Sirshymex, I will rather not go into this feminism, gender equality and male authority topic because, it is one thing we both don't agree on and I will never change your mind so lets forget about it. It is not worth discussing because it is simply not worth it. Most African men simply hate gender equality because they benefit from gender inequality while most African women want gender equality because they are the gender that suffer from the gender inequality. I totally understand why men would not want to change that aspect of African culture. However it would be nicer and much more honest if the African man told us the real reason why he does not want gender equality and not hiding under preserving their culture or preserving the family structure.

Honestly, I also don't like discussing gender equality because it's a pipe-dream and fantasy that will never be achievable. It's basically just like solving class problems, and making all people equal. Even communism was never able to achieve that.

Men will always be men - and women will always be women.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 3:05am On Nov 25, 2014
HOW CAN ANY SANE BLACK WOMAN BE ANGRY WITH THIS KIND OF MAN BIKO KWA NU? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck-vmn35sXA

Truth be told. . .

I am an angel. . . BUT BLACK MEN BRING OUT THE WORST IN ME. angry

The "Catholic God" save my husband sha. . . .I for don divorce im BUSH IGBOTIC azzzze since! cheesy
NA WHITE MAN ME WANT O!
Me don taya to shout! angry

AFRICAN MEN NA THE WORST! cry

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 3:08am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
HOW CAN ANY SANE BLACK WOMAN BE ANGRY WITH THIS KIND OF MAN BIKO KWA NU?\
Truth be told. . .
I am an angel. . . BUT BLACK MEN BRING OUT THE WORST IN ME.
The "Catholic God" save my husband sha. . . .I for don divorce im BUSH IGBOTIC azzzze since! cheesy
NA WHITE MAN ME WANT O!
Me don taya to shout! angry
AFRICAN MEN NA THE WORST! cry

Lollllllllllllllllllllllll!

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWpRCe3AZaU[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 3:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWpRCe3AZaU

DID I NOT SAY IT?

I SAY WE ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD FOR EACH OTHER. . . VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY BAD!!!!!! BLACK MAN AND BLACK WOMAN!!!

I don warn my daughters!
ANY MAN WEY MAKE DEM TO SHOUT. . . MAKE DEM RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUN!!!! angry
IF DEM NOR FIT MARRY AWUSA MEN. . . MAKE DEM GO GERMANY!!!

IF I SEE DEM NEAR ANY IGBO OR YORUBA MAN. . . I GO KEEEEEEEEEEE DEM! kiss

Absolutely!
Wetin you wan shout for white man presence for? grin
You look at them. . .YOU KNOW INSTANTLY THEY ARE NOT DEAF!
Black man?

YOU WILL SHOUT TILL YOUR PHOCKING LUNGS COLLAPSE. . . DEM STILL NOR GO HEAR ONE WORD WEY YOU TOK!

The sexxx nko?

RUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBISH!!!!! angry

After this my husband ehn. . . .NA ITALY I DEY GO! kiss
Me and BLACK MAN NOR GET BUSINESS.
I SAY I DON TAYA TO SHOUT! kiss

SEE DEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-qspqWxBKA

6 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by cococandy(f): 3:24am On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

. I totally understand why men would not want to change that aspect of African culture. However it would be nicer and much more honest if the African man told us the real reason why he does not want gender equality and not hiding under preserving their culture or preserving the family structure.

6 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 3:31am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

DID I NOT SAY IT?

I SAY WE ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD FOR EACH OTHER. . . VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY BAD!!!!!! BLACK MAN AND BLACK WOMAN!!!

I don warn my daughters!

Absolutely!
Black man?

YOU WILL SHOUT TILL YOUR PHOCKING LUNGS COLLAPSE. . . DEM STILL NOR GO HEAR ONE WORD WEY YOU TOK!

The sexxx nko?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 3:32am On Nov 25, 2014
MARKET MAN MUST BREED MARKET WOMAN AND CHILDREN ABI? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsD0BLM8OQ0
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 4:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2014
OH MY GOD!!!!!

Am I the only one watching what's going on in Ferguson?

Mehn, my facebook is going insane. Black people are pissed! I'm just curious as to why the jury chose not to indict.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Ilekokonit: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:

The same women are always quick to attack black men, with the most malicious stereotypical things other races of people attach to black men.

Black women just hate criticisms. That's their Achilles heel and the reason why there's this never ending war between black men and black women everywhere on the planet.

Now, let's ask why the average black woman is always angry. Or is it because she's a willing tool in the destruction of the black man, hence her rebellious nature, for absolutely no reason whatsoever?

I don't know - but black women need to check themselves. We're already a dysfunctional race of people, at the bottom of the totem pole of basically everything.

Yet the average black woman, who is meant to be the glue between the father and child. The one to hold the black family together and raise kids to turn our fortunes around - is now the biggest headache we've as a people. Sad.

You are a very observant person.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

DID I NOT SAY IT?

I don warn my daughters!

Absolutely!
Black man?

The sexxx nko?

Buhaahahahahahahahaha. All the drama and problem black man carry for im head dey enough to make black woman shout sef. hehehehehehehehehehe. Black women are a reflection of what the black men are. They mirror each other. You type in rubbish into a computer you get rubbish in return. Garbage in garbage out. So i dnt get all these pointing of fingers at black women.

Chai, you are one funny woman!! But all you have said are entirely true. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2014
It's a Black American stereotype we have over here. If you'd also like to take on the deadbeat-jailbird-black-man, and angry-babymama-w/-a-brood living in a severe-victim-mentality-having-community stereotype(s), well, then that's on you.

Africans have our own set of stereotypes and issues to deal with, and we def have plenty on our plate both as a continent, and in our separate countries w/o taking on spillage from overseas. The way I see it, plenty of them have every reason to be 'angry' so let's let the 'judging' stop there.

6 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2014
There is a saying: Show me how you treat your women and I would tell the state of your people.

It is disgraceful that our women are not shown the respect they deserve on this forum
SirShymex:

Yes, it does cut across both genders, but the women are worse. When the men do it, it's more about exerting male authority (which might be a tad bit condescending), and that has to do with control-mechanism, that's intertwined with the male psyche. Manly - but wrong regardless. With the women, most of them are just utterly disrespectful and they lack proper home training on how to be women. You've got kids, with tiny ti.ts, who don't know you from Adam, but cos they get sha.gged by men twice their age - they believe they're older everyone. And you've got the feminazi bandits who always storm out of nowhere like rabid dogs, to attack anyone that doesn't agree with their toxic junk.

As for the illogical bit: you just need to read the illiterate logic most of these folks apply to arguments, to know they can't be rivalled. Too many to reference, but I'll cite a few examples:

1). You've got folks with no exposure whatsoever, who don't even understand what feminism entails and its history, but part of the bandwagon, regardless. However, they think anyone who doesn't agree with their toxic retort, is stuck in "archaic" African culture and not "modern" enough, when what they term as "modern" is western outlook. And on the flip-side, the biggest critics of feminism ideas are white upper/middle class men - the top of totem pole of what "western outlook" should be.

2). Then you've folks who have no basic understanding about the cultural differences among all races of people, and the fact that culture represents a person's identity. And it's wired into everyone's mentality, hence regardless of how connected the world is today - the outlook of the different races of people are always going to be different on a lot of things. So, when you need to borrow new ideas, you only need bits that will connect you to this age, without losing the essence of who you're and your identity. However, these illogical folks think destroying their own identity for a fictitious one, is the way to go.

10 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by bukatyne(f): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

LOL!

@OP: I think there is something wrong with the black race (perhaps the curse of Noah's son)

The average black man/woman is 'angry' so no need to differentiate 'woman'/'man'

6 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by tintingz(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2014
[size=15pt]Many angry black women on Nairaland[/size] grin grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Buhaahahahahahahahaha. All the drama and problem black man carry for im head dey enough to make black woman shout sef. hehehehehehehehehehe. Black women are a reflection of what the black men are. They mirror each other. You type in rubbish into a computer you get rubbish in return. Garbage in garbage out. So i dnt get all these pointing of fingers at black women.

Chai, you are one funny woman!! But all you have said are entirely true. grin grin grin

Thank you!
I am so glad you agree! cheesy
We often hear that 'the man is the head of the household'!
Ha!

A MAN THAT LOVES YOU, GIVES YOU PEACE. . . NOT WAR! kiss
If man dey 'jump' fence for public. . .
You can imagine what he does at home if you say 'I NOR WAN DO DIS NITE'. . . .

Guess what?

HE WILL JUMP 'YOUR FENCE' and break into ya pooohsie. . . .aka R-A-P-E! grin
Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!

Too bad I was born in AFRICA!
The next man MUST BE WHITE. . . .! Period! cool
Any man that cannot keep you smiling or at least FROM SHOUTING. . . is not for you AS A BLACK WOMAN! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfGXoh7Nw8#t=57
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWpRCe3AZaU[/img]

LMAO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.