Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (50162 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by crackhaus: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
The angry black woman is the way she is because of her lack of self-esteem and self-fulfillment.
In her mind, black men are everything that's wrong with the world; she is not comfortable in her own skin; she secretly admires and even prefers the way men relate with other men to how women relate with other women, as a result she may keep more guy-friends than girl-friends; she keeps making herself believe she's the poster-girl for strong & independent black women, but unfortunately and unknown to her because of her extensive delusions, she's really just the poster-girl for loud, unruly, and uncouth black women.

Summarily, the angry black woman blames everyone and everything else for her problems except herself - she sees most black men as potential stalkers, r.apists, users, and chauvinists...this negative predisposition not withstanding, she just can't do without the black man and is stuck with him because the white man whom she adores, puts on a pedestal, and sees as the perfect man, only sees her as a sexxual fantasy, an object of exotic sexxual gratification never to be put in the family way.

The angry black woman:
Racist? Yes, coming from a white man.
Sexist? Yes, coming from a black man.
Truth? Yes, More often than not.

When a black woman accepts her sexuality and takes control of her life and environment without blaming men or trying to emasculate them just to feel more in control, she becomes a strong black woman - one who knows where her place is.

7 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
coogar:

black women are mostly always angry. it must have to do with their economic situation. on the financial ladder, the black woman is the poorest....poverty breeds frustration, coupled with the fact that their male counterparts don't seem to be pulling their weights too.

the ones who do are quickly kicked out through divorce, kids get raised without their fathers, the kids then go into crime & a vicious circle of poverty is re-established. [size=20pt]black women that are truly happy are very few.[/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
From the horse's mouth!
The arch hater of BLACK WOMEN! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEGkM15oyKg

Truth be told!

WE ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD FOR EACH OTHER! grin
Black women should NOT marry black men! kiss

We bring out the WORST in each other!

All my cousins that are married to WHITE MEN. . . .no shouting at all!
They are soooooooooooooooooooooooo peaceful!

NA WETIN DEY DO US? undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

She is 100% correct! cool
Prove her wrong! kiss

I am just showing you different kinds of ANGRY BLACK WOMEN o! cheesy
She did spew some hypocritical nonsense.

She has the same I don't give a shit about anybody attitude that has gotten Nigeria where it is, and to come around and talk about helping orphans. wow. If you're going to be a selfish person, at least be good at it, don't try to butter it up with some half baked charity.

Her reasons for not going back makes no sense to me. If you are not going to be a part of the solution, just shut up.
If I remember correctly, her info on child marriage law was wrong too.

It's been long I watched d video, I really don't care for it anymore.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
BananaBender:

She did spew some hypocritical nonsense.

She has the same I don't give a shit about anybody attitude that has gotten Nigeria where it is, and to come around and talk about helping orphans. wow. If you're going to be a selfish person, at least be good at it, don't try to butter it up with some half baked charity.

Her reasons for not going back makes no sense to me. If you are not going to be a part of the solution, just shut up.
If I remember correctly, her info on child marriage law was wrong too.

It's been long I watched d video, I really don't care for it anymore.

Ok!

*keeping my 'black woman mouth' SHUT for once. . .so proud of myself*! cool
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Ok!
*keeping my 'black woman mouth' SHUT for once . . .so proud of myself*! cool

LoL! I'm proud of you too tongue grin grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
^^ This man has some serious issues. grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I find that guy extremely repulsive. I don't know what it is, but I think what I feel for tommysodomayor is HATE.

I need to have a long talk with his mother.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2014
BananaBender:

I find that guy extremely repulsive. I don't know what it is, but I think what I feel for tommysodomayor is HATE.

I HATE that guy. Argh.

Why would I hate him when he already hates himself enough?

His ex dumped him for a white man. He never got over it and that's why he has serious self-esteem issues. He projects his self-hate onto black women. If he didn't, he would kill himself.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2014
BananaBender:

I need to have a long talk with his mother.

carefreewannabe:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You can imagine how the AFRICAN AMERICAN sisters who are feeling his 'HEAT' are feeling!

The man dey crack me up!
I can't afford to hate him o. . .
Black women don show am PEPPER plus ONIONS take am make SUYA for AMERICA!

Kai!!!! cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You can imagine how the AFRICAN AMERICAN sisters who are feeling his 'HEAT' are feeling!

The man dey crack me up!

Kai!!!! cheesy

Some gals have dealt with him. grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Some gals have dealt with him. grin

OMG!
Them don sen im azzze to jail ke! grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

The man dey crack me up!

Kai!!!! cheesy

Nah, they don't come for his a*Ss enough. The only time they came hard at him was when he talked sh1t about Jill Scott.

His YouTube page should hv been pulled down, the guy is a special kind of stup1d.

And carefreewannabe is right, the guy is suffering from serious self-hate.

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:
Sometimes people refer to the black woman as the angry black woman. What do you think about this label on the black woman. Is it another racist word, a sexists word or just the truth. It would be nice if we justified our answer. Please no insults.

Angry black woman tag might have started with African American women, but it's all inclusive for all black women on the planet now. Just as black feminism started as an African American women struggle, and African women are also part of it now. Ditto a lot of things that started with African American women that has transcended into African women. You want to eat ya cake and have it? - no, you can't do that. So, I don't know why these folks keep living in denial, when a lot of them are actually worse than African American women. This forum is a medium for the educated class in Nigeria. And I dare say, that, as someone who used to be a regular on loads of African American blogs/websites with their educated class - majority of the female posters on there are very well-behaved and logical, than majority of the female posters on here. Pot and kettle - only God knows which of the two is blacker.

I honestly don't think there's anything sexist/racist about it since it isn't just other races of people (men and women) who attach that tag to black women - most black men also believe the same thing. It just shows the hypocrisy of black women in general. The same women are always quick to attack black men, with the most malicious stereotypical things other races of people attach to black men. Yet when the tables are turned: oh, it has to be racist/sexist since black women are so perfect with no flaws, and they're above critique. Classic case of pot and kettle. Black women just hate criticisms. That's their Achilles heel and the reason why there's this never ending war between black men and black women everywhere on the planet.

Now, let's ask why the average black woman is always angry. Is it a biological thing, that has to do with having more testosterone than other races of women? Is it because the mentality of the black woman is fundamentally flawed, hence she plays victim-hood all the time, and hates criticisms? Is it because she's just confused, with no identity/niche - today she wants to be a white woman, and tomorrow she's trying to black? Or is it because she's a willing tool in the destruction of the black man, hence her rebellious nature, for absolutely no reason whatsoever? I don't know - but black women need to check themselves. We're already a dysfunctional race of people, at the bottom of the totem pole of basically everything. Yet the average black woman, who is meant to be the glue between the father and child. The one to hold the black family together and raise kids to turn our fortunes around - is now the biggest headache we've as a people. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

OMG!
Them don sen im azzze to jail ke! grin

grin grin

He thinks they dum*ped because he is black when in fact he was dumped because he is EXTREMELY stoooopid.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2014
BananaBender:

Nah, they don't come for his a*Ss enough. The only time they came hard at him was when he talked sh1t about Jill Scott.

His YouTube page should hv been pulled down, the guy is a special kind of stup1d.

How many of his youtube pages have been pulled down for STRICTLY CUSSING OUT BLACK FEMALES?

His only topic na 'BLACK BYTCHES' O! cheesy

Now, tell me.
If a woman encounters this kind of man. . .
WHY ON EARTH WILL SHE NOT BE DAMAGED FOR LIFE?

His only child is FEMALE! cry
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:22am On Nov 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin

He thinks they dum*ped because he is black when in fact he was dumped because he is EXTREMELY stoooopid.

He admits he comes from a 'dysfunctional' home. . .
So, there! cheesy
He blames his 'BLACK MOTHER' too! cheesy
E don cuss dat wan taya! cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 25, 2014
BananaBender:

Fortunately, he is too du*mb to understand how du*mb he is. If he was able to understand how du*mb and embarrassing he is, he would either become a serial killer and / or he would kill himself. So let him lick his wounds by posting such videos and laugh at them. Everything else would be a waste of energy.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

He admits he comes from a 'dysfunctional' home. . .
So, there! cheesy
He blames his 'BLACK MOTHER' too! cheesy
E don cuss dat wan taya! cheesy

This is more serious than I thought. shocked

It is not only his ex who du*mped him?

He has got unresolved mummy issues too? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

How many of his youtube pages have been pulled down for STRICTLY CUSSING OUT BLACK FEMALES?

All I can say is, this nigga needs IYANLA.

P.S: He does have some black women following him.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:41am On Nov 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This is more serious than I thought. shocked

It is not only his ex who du*mped him?

He has got unresolved mummy

An issues too? shocked shocked shocked

Anything BLACK FEMALE. . . .count him out! grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObWYo-QiRC0

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:45am On Nov 25, 2014
BananaBender:

All I can say is, this nigga needs IYANLA.

P.S: He does have some black women following men.

He is really cute though!
He just does not trust BLACK WOMEN!
He found love at last! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHhP1JK2iZ8
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by babygirlfl: 12:56am On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Angry black woman tag might have started with African American women, but it's all inclusive for all black women on the planet now. Just as black feminism started as an African American women struggle, and African women are also part of it now. Ditto a lot of things that started with African American women that has transcended into African women. You want to eat ya cake and have it? - no, you can't do that. So, I don't know why these folks keep living in denial, when a lot of them are actually worse than African American women. This forum is a medium for the educated class in Nigeria. And I dare say, that, as someone who used to be a regular on loads of African American blogs/websites with their educated class - majority of the female posters on there are very well-behaved and logical, than majority of the female posters on here. Pot and kettle - only God knows which of the two is blacker.

Calm down. I think it cuts across both genders. There are also very many male posters here who are very illogical and badly mannered. The only difference is that most of them think its OK for a man to be badly mannered but not OK for a woman to be badly mannered. I visit other websites too and the men are better behaved than a lot of men here.

SirShymex:

I honestly don't think there's anything sexist/racist about it since it isn't just other races of people (men and women) who attach that tag to black women - most black men also believe the same thing. It just shows the hypocrisy of black women in general. The same women are always quick to attack black men, with the most malicious stereotypical things other races of people attach to black men. Yet when the tables are turned: oh, it has to be racist/sexist since black women are so perfect with no flaws, and they're above critique. Classic case of pot and kettle. Black women just hate criticisms. That's their Achilles heel and the reason why there's this never ending war between black men and black women everywhere on the planet.

Lets just leave the above statement as that.

SirShymex:

Now, let's ask why the average black woman is always angry. Is it a biological thing, that has to do with having more testosterone than other races of women? Is it because the mentality of the black woman is fundamentally flawed, hence she plays victim-hood all the time, and hates criticisms? Is it because she's just confused, with no identity/niche - today she wants to be a white woman, and tomorrow she's trying to black? Or is it because she's a willing tool in the destruction of the black man, hence her rebellious nature, for absolutely no reason whatsoever? I don't know - but black women need to check themselves. We're already a dysfunctional race of people, at the bottom of the totem pole of basically everything. Yet the average black woman, who is meant to be the glue between the father and child. The one to hold the black family together and raise kids to turn our fortunes around - is now the biggest headache we've as a people. Sad.

You said black women want to be white and then black. What do you mean by that? How is she a willing tool in the destruction of the black man? How are they not holding the family together and how are they the biggest headache we have now?

4 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:03am On Nov 25, 2014
Why Black Women Are Angry. . . . grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnFebAdn8Yw
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 1:14am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Why Black Women Are Angry. . . . grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnFebAdn8Yw

this dude is hilarious - he dedicated a whole vlog just to discuss püssy odour? grin cheesy grin well, women should take care of their sushi too. nothing turns a black brother off more than a classy-looking babe with a horrible odour down there.

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
From the horse's mouth!
The arch hater of BLACK WOMEN! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEGkM15oyKg

Truth be told!

WE ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD FOR EACH OTHER! grin
Black women should NOT marry black men! kiss

We bring out the WORST in each other!

All my cousins that are married to WHITE MEN. . . .no shouting at all!
They are soooooooooooooooooooooooo peaceful!

NA WETIN DEY DO US? undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by tpia5: 1:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Anybody who spends all their time posting twerking pictures on nl and /or doing nothing else besides woman wrappering and admiring people's totos, should not be posting on this thread.

What exactly do you have to say when you are part of the problem and none of the solution?

5 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:51am On Nov 25, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I rest my 'nut case'!
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

Calm down. I think it cuts across both genders. There are also very many male posters here who are very illogical and badly mannered. The only difference is that most of them think its OK for a man to be badly mannered but not OK for a woman to be badly mannered. I visit other websites too and the men are better behaved than a lot of men here.

Lets just leave the above statement as that.

Yes, it does cut across both genders, but the women are worse. When the men do it, it's more about exerting male authority (which might be a tad bit condescending), and that has to do with control-mechanism, that's intertwined with the male psyche. Manly - but wrong regardless. With the women, most of them are just utterly disrespectful and they lack proper home training on how to be women. You've got kids, with tiny ti.ts, who don't know you from Adam, but cos they get sha.gged by men twice their age - they believe they're older everyone. And you've got the feminazi bandits who always storm out of nowhere like rabid dogs, to attack anyone that doesn't agree with their toxic junk.

As for the illogical bit: you just need to read the illiterate logic most of these folks apply to arguments, to know they can't be rivalled. Too many to reference, but I'll cite a few examples:

1). You've got folks with no exposure whatsoever, who don't even understand what feminism entails and its history, but part of the bandwagon, regardless. However, they think anyone who doesn't agree with their toxic retort, is stuck in "archaic" African culture and not "modern" enough, when what they term as "modern" is western outlook. And on the flip-side, the biggest critics of feminism ideas are white upper/middle class men - the top of totem pole of what "western outlook" should be.

2). Then you've folks who have no basic understanding about the cultural differences among all races of people, and the fact that culture represents a person's identity. And it's wired into everyone's mentality, hence regardless of how connected the world is today - the outlook of the different races of people are always going to be different on a lot of things. So, when you need to borrow new ideas, you only need bits that will connect you to this age, without losing the essence of who you're and your identity. However, these illogical folks think destroying their own identity for a fictitious one, is the way to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Yet the average black woman, who is meant to be the glue between the father and child. The one to hold the black family together and raise kids to turn our fortunes around - is now the biggest headache we've as a people. Sad.

I just wonder what the black man would be doing when you put this much responsibility on the woman.

I have so many things to say that I feel you should already know. SMH. At times, I wonder if black people are cursed.

Look @ your post, I could flip it to justify the "Black man ain't sh1t stereotype". Out of all races, black men have the highest testosterone level, should I then use that to justify black crime, or to justify the amount of black men in jail?

Go back a page and read my second post on this thread. I don't know where to start with you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.