Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists (16645 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by mediachirps(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hypocritical display
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
What kinda accusation is this
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by highcadre: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
gurusmac4:
What is the meaning of PDP and APC because here
in France
PDP means People Deceiving People 1999
APC means Another Problem coming 2011
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by omoiseselagba: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
egbaguy:
Sss show us what u saw therte........where are d cloned pvc
THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE.IT IS A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION IN 2015 OR DEATH TO RIGGERS.RIG AND ROAST.TINUBU HAS SPOKEN WELL.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by OLADD: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
nuti:
ALL FABRICATED LIES FROM A jon-aTAN CLUESS HOUSEMAID MAR**YN OG*R TO ENSURE HER MASTER CONTINUES TO GIVE HER DAILY BREAD.

........THIS IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE OUR STAND ON REMOVING jon-aTAN IN 2015!
.......THIS IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE OUR RESOLVE TO VOTE THE ABLE GEN.BUHARI COME FEB!!
.......THIS WILL ONLY SOLIDIFY SPECULATIONS THAT THIS MAN AND HIS GOVT IS A FAILURE
[color=#006600][/color]

Fool. That resolution by you and your family shall not and will not stop Jonathan from winning next year election. Stop living in dreamland, Lai Mohammed's protege.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Olaolufred(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:
[size=20pt]NIGERIANS SHINE YOUR EYES AND SEE THE EVIL IN APC[/size]

[size=20pt]I SHINED MY EYES SOOOO WELL,

I ONLY SAW THE EVILS AND WICKEDNESS OF PDP TO NIGERIANS SINCE 1999.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by OLADD: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Evathyst:
Any proof of PVC cloning Sir? A legal maxim says 'semper necesitas probandi incumbit et qui agit' meaning; The burden of proof lies with the one who makes allegations. Honestly, Nigeria is looking more & more like a joke in the hands of JONATHAN. How can d DSS make such weighty allegation without providing a single proof, yet we still take dem serious. Na wa o! Ds country gan self....
[/color][color=#006600]

Dundee. Where's the proof of the President's intention to impeach Tambuwwal during last week House of Reps melee as trumped up by Lair Mohammed? Do you expect the SSS to hurriedly display any evidence of cloning thereby giving APC a soft landing in case of litigation? Let Lai and APC go to court if they dare.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by OLADD: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:
[color=#006600][/color]

There's no point pleading to a fly that decides to accompany dung to a pit. Whatever the blind followers of that satanic party called APC see next year(if APC wins the presidency but I say God forbid), it's entirely their lots. Ask the Libyans, Egyptians, Tunisians whose inner eyes were blind for a change, they are now full of regrets. APC is a cancer that must be stopped at this symptomatic stage or else, Nigeria us doomed.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Icecream4U(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dumb PDPigPiglets. You guys should be concerned about nigerias debt angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2013656/fg-states-debt-skyrockets-n10.84trn
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by OLADD: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:
[color=#006600][/color]

There's no point pleading to a fly that decides to accompany dung to a pit. Whatever the blind followers of that satanic party called APC see next year(if APC wins the presidency but I say God forbid), it's entirely their lots. Ask the Libyans, Egyptians, Tunisians whose inner eyes were blind for a change, they are now full of regrets. APC is a cancer that must be stopped at this symptomatic stage or else, Nigeria is doomed.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by OLADD: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
omoiseselagba:
THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE.IT IS A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION IN 2015 OR DEATH TO RIGGERS.RIG AND ROAST.TINUBU HAS SPOKEN WELL.
[color=#006600][/color]

As you wished so shall it happen to you only.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Firefire(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

There's no point pleading to a fly that decides to accompany dung to a pit. Whatever the blind followers of that satanic party called APC see next year(if APC wins the presidency but I say God forbid), it's entirely their lots. Ask the Libyans, Egyptians, Tunisians whose inner eyes were blind for a change, they are now full of regrets. APC is a cancer that must be stopped at this symptomatic stage or else, Nigeria is doomed.

You have points... the desperation of APC and their many lies and fabrications is turning Nigerians against them in a geometric sequence. grin
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by HardeyBbee: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
if even this is true, what's the assurance that pdp are not doing the same. these politicians are birds of the same feather changing parties like changing clothes. why must these two parties always accusation each other without any evidences and the saddest part is that some ppl are always believing these sh! t. stop fighting, swearing and cursing each other because of these... Wise up, dnt let these LIARS (politicians) takes u guys for a ride.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by texazzpete(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Arysexy:

Shut ur trap.

U don't expect DSS to jump to d media and start blabbing like apc's liar Muhammad.

Thorough investigation is ongoing, allow them to conclude. Why is apc so agitative if their hands are clean?

You don't need 'thorough investigation' to immediately show if fake voter cards were being cloned. Where are the cloned cards? Where are the blanks?

It's been days now, no hard evidence. No further arrests of APC leadership for questioning.

All you paid-per-post clowns should put some more effort in your output. You may not be paid today for this lacklustre argument o!

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by sasifo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
In 1983 Buhari and his cohorts overthrew the civilian goverment of Shehu Shagari at gunpoint. Now he has found another deadly group called APC to seize power even by card cloning. To become President of Nigeria, must it be a do or die project? Time will tell for Buhari and his suicide group..
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Ebukaokeke5: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cry on d top of ur voice,claim whtever u can.The truth still remains that APC is taking over Aso Rock come 2015.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by adiposus: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ebukaokeke5:
Cry on d top of ur voice,claim whtever u can.The truth still remains that APC is taking over Aso Rock come 2015.

TRUE TALK...
PLEASE ANALYSE THE ACCUSATIONS ...
CLONING OF CARDS....THEN WHAT NEXT ??
HOW CAN YOU USE CLONNED VOTERS CARD ?IMPOSIBLE !
HACK INTO INEC DATA? MEANING INEC DATA IS INSECURE AND PDP IS AWARE?
MUST YOU HAVE ELABORATE CENTRE TO HACK?

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by oiseworld: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
LET HIM WHO HAS AN EAR AVOID APC !!!
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
I think the plans of emefi-ole are saTANic plans, plans from the pits of hell.....

He reintroduced Atm fees that were free.
He n jonaTAN single handedly produced worthless new 100naira notes.
The naira has pitiably been forced into a free fall against the dollar.

I KNOW THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL.... We shall overcome him, we shall overcome him, we shall overcome Todayyyyyy....
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by yfirstson(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
APC is cloning voter's card but DSS could not provide a single evidence, not even a single cloned card was recovered from the data center.

Only a fool will believe this bullshit.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Evathyst(f): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
OLADD:
[/color][color=#006600]

Dundee. Where's the proof of the President's intention to impeach Tambuwwal during last week House of Reps melee as trumped up by Lair Mohammed? Do you expect the SSS to hurriedly display any evidence of cloning thereby giving APC a soft landing in case of litigation? Let Lai and APC go to court if they dare.
U could have made ur assertions without calling me names nau

It's not as if there's anything at stake to warrant the name calling. It's not fair o! cry

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Mekateka: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
wakacome:
dem steal your sense too?because it is obvious that your brain is stolen...grin
na so e dey pain you? then stop stealing
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by jjlala: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
PDP done they fear APC
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by patostation(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Our Ruling Party, the Presidency and the security agencies should always remember RICHARD NIXON and the WATERGATE SCANDAL. When an insecure, unsure and underperforming government sees the handwritng on the wall (voters resolve to make changes), it often resorts to underhand practices, often using security agencies.

My advice: Leave the opposition alone and sell your own achievements and "transformation". If your "transformation" convinces them, they will vote for you. But if your "transformation" is a ruse, sorry.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by ProfvickyCT(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
APC has replied and asked them to provide 'Evidence'.

PDP has nothing to offer especially their Presidential candidate, who's totally......F9 to this nation.
They are clueless.
We're tired of been a slave in our Own Land.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by chucs: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2014
winnieG1:
This is no more news, Chris Tunde Ngige and ALhaji Rochas Mohammadu Okorocha tried it during Anambra State Governorship Election. APC cloning voters cards since 1860.. even PDP is not exempted
NIGERIA HAS GONE TO THE DOGS
please stop lying...I hate it when people lie to get favour.
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Olaolufred(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

AND I SEE THAT STABLE ELECTRICITY PROMISED ME IN 2001,
IS MORE UNSTABLE IN 2014.
COURTESY OF APC RULING NIGERIA SINCE 1999.
[/size]
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Firefire(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2014
Olaolufred:

AND I SEE THAT STABLE ELECTRICITY PROMISED ME IN 2001, 4TH MAINLAND BRIDGE, LEKI-EPE AIRPORT
IS A LIE IN 2014.
COURTESY OF TINUBU RULING LAGOS SINCE 1999.
TINUBU FEAR GOD OOOO
[/size]

grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by Olaolufred(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2014
FIREFIRE, WILL YOU PERMIT ME TO BE EDITING YOUR POINTS JUST AS YOU DID UP THERE?
Re: APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists by OreMI22: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2014
APC is intent on rigging instead of accepting whatever the peoples will say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop Calls: Senate, Fashola Berate NCC For Defending Telecom Companies / States Receive N1bn Each For COVID-19 Fight / 774,000 Jobs: Buhari Orders The Release Of Funds For The Payment Of Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.