Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why? (2316 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why? by 1one: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

so you mean it's a crime for a lady to stalk a guy?

@OP

Apologies for pseudo-detailing your thread.

Naijaboiy, I've been wanting to ask, what exactly are the implications, obligations, responsibilities of Mr Nairaland undecided
Re: Why? by Cholls(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
herdeythoun:
exactly am a beginner
my sister good for you.
Re: Why? by herdeythoun(f): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cholls:
my sister good for you.
thanx
Re: Why? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:

Just kidding jhooor.. You don't need a pastor to tell you ama naughty boi tongue
like I dunno bfore
Re: Why? by tosyne2much(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
pinkiepetite:
like I dunno bfore

I'm glad u knw that wink
Re: Why? by naijaboiy: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
1one:

@OP

Apologies for pseudo-detailing your thread.

Naijaboiy, I've been wanting to ask, what exactly are the implications, obligations, responsibilities of Mr Nairaland undecided
Errr...let's just say i'm still getting around to know what it actually entails smiley

There's no slated constitution on the major duties of Mr.Nairaland since it was tagged as 'Fun' undecided
Re: Why? by Youngpo413: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
herdeythoun:
a male friend of mine has been complaining about a lady stalking him?and I was like I can't do that crap,itx bullshit..whatx so special about the guy that will make me stalk him?ladies pls stop
you never jam
Re: Why? by Youngpo413: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
chimerase2:
And the morale of this thread is? angry
I wonder

(1) (2) (Reply)

What IS The Best Age Women Needs To Settle Down And Start Raising children / How To Make A Man Respect You / The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.