Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - (1167 Views)

Stop Attacks, Embrace Buhari’s Negotiation Offer – Saraki Tells B’haram / Write Boko Haram To End Attacks, As Youwrote ISIS, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan / Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by atlwireles: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
The President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, on Monday urged the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar, to write a letter to Boko Haram to stop their attacks just as he did to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
Oritsejafor made the call in Abuja at a 2-day roundtable with Senior Special Assistants on Religious Affairs from the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
“His Eminence said he wrote a letter to ISIS, I have to truly congratulate you for that because that was a very good move.
‘‘I didn’t know about it until today and I am so glad it happened. But I want to appeal that you also write to Boko Haram because Boko Haram is worst than ISIS.
‘‘They have killed more people than ISIS, they have caused more atrocities than ISIS; they need to be written to as well, it is very important it will help.
“I have made an appeal several times that there are some of our leaders who must come together, religious, political and traditional. They must come and discuss.’’
He also enjoined religious clerics, particularly those in the ‘good book’ of the militant sect to reach out to the leadership of the sect so that the real Islam could be presented to them instead of allowing them to continue to be misrepresenting Islam.
According to him, the militant sect will not listen to him, he will have joined the clerics in preaching peace to members of the terror group and the need to practice real Islam.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/write-boko-haram-stop-attacks-oritsejafor-tells-sultan/#sthash.8PadQeJ0.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
fine one there
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by idumuose(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
This sultan must be joking.So he wrote a letter to ISIS,a terror group that is thosands of miles away,yet he has not written boko haram,a terror group killing people in the north where he is the sultan.Smh

2 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by Firefire(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Firefire:

At the junction we are calling on all good people of the north, who enjoyed the support of their kin to please reign in these masquerades and let us have our peaceful north again.

The blood shed is enough. embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/2013443/nigeria-when-shedding-innocent-blood/1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by vedd: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
True said, Oritsejafor.

Charity begins at home.

#APC2015

Nuff respect!

2 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by chymystique(f): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2014

Very well said Pa Ayo Oritsejofor.

Hmmm, I don't wanna state here what's on my mind the "obvious" concerning the sultans inaction towards boko haram menace all these while.. undecided.

Let's wait and see if the sultan will act this time concerning this BH issue like the adage that says charity begins at home..

2 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by idumuose(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sultan please write a letter to boko haram to stop these senseless killings

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by Goddex: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
That is why the APC janjaweeeds hate this man. He tells them Boko Haram sponsors the raw truth

They tried to frame him up as a gun runner but failed woefully. Whom God has blessed no man van cause. Ride on, man of God

7 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
K
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by idumuose(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
They are always fast at condemning acts perpetrated by muslim terror groups outside our continent only to keep mum when terror groups begin to manifest in their own domain.

Remember those sons of that islamic cleric that were killed in zaria by Nigeria soldiers for protesting the killings of palestinians by the isrealis,yet they couldn't protest the killings of innocent citizens by boko haram.

Omenka,why do your brothers behave this way.I am sure the reason you are little different from your brothers up north is the fact that you grew in the south,otherwise,who knows,you would have been an almajirigringrin grin

5 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by tomakint: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor will always have my utmost respect for his doggedness on political matters and sensitive issues in this Country. He seems to me the last man standing within the Christian cycle and a fiery one for that matter especially towards the fanatical bloodsuckers up North who took Islam to another barbaric level.....Papa Ayo Oritsejafor, may you live long for God is keeping you for a purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by Arch1: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Goddex:
[size=12pt]That is why the APC janjaweeeds hate this man.
Why must you guys politicise everything?

FOI, the Sultan is from Sokoto. Sokoto state is a PDP state. Governor Aliyu Magatarkada Wamako of Sokoto state is a PDP Governor

4 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by Arch1: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
tomakint:
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor will always have my utmost respect for his doggedness on political matters and sensitive issues in this Country. He seems to me the last man standing within the Christian cycle and a fiery one for that matter especially towards the fanatical bloodsuckers up North who took Islam to another barbaric level.....Papa Ayo Oritsejafor, may you live long for God is keeping you for a purpose.
What has Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor got to say about the current ethnic feud that is currently brewing in his home state of Delta between the Ijaws and Itsekiri? I am aware he is an Itsekiri.

Tompolo, a mere militant recently threatened the president from coming for the commissioning of the EPZ at warri, and as expected the cowrd president called off the commissioning ceremony.

When will Ayo oristejafor rein in on Tompolo who has also vowed to slaughter the Itsekiri's just as he did during the 1999 warri crisis

7 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by chamboy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Am impressed Pastor Ayo

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by Descartes: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmm...
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by lonelydora: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
I wonder why he has been quiet.

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by LFJ: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pastor Ago, what are you waiting for? Both you and Sutan are Nigerians, you can as well lead the race if you believe that writing boko haram will solve our problem.
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by hurricaneChris: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Just like telling a police DPO to write to his boys on the road blocks.

Lol. Mr Ayo, that advise is dead on arrival. It'll never get to the sultanate!

*faces my laptop and continues my drawing*

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Arch1:
What has Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor got to say about the current ethnic feud that is currently brewing in his home state of Delta between the Ijaws and Itsekiri? I am aware he is an Itsekiri.

Tompolo, a mere militant recently threatened the president from coming for the commissioning of the EPZ at warri, and as expected the cowrd president called off the commissioning ceremony.

When will Ayo oristejafor rein in on Tompolo who has also vowed to slaughter the Itsekiri's just as he did during the 1999 warri crisis

What will someone do to please you guys, if the president went, several innocent people might die. None of his entourage will get hurt, he chose to stay away till peace prevailed, is that wrong again?

I don't like the CAN president, he's more of a gangster but he's making sense. If the Sultan can write ISIS, why not write Boko Haram?

You don't have to attack the messenger to make sense
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by sulmeza(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
If truly he's yet 2 send any leta to bh all dis years nd he can send 2 d likes of isis..dn i tink sumhin is amiss.....i'l be xtremely disappointd if it turns out to be true
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by idealsico(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sultan of Sokoto, what prompted you to write ISIS to shethe their sword? ISIS does not even know there is anybody like Sultan of Sokoto. Instead of appealing to your comrades in 'religion of peace' at your backyard. You had felt they are helping you to decimate the infidels in Nigeria. And you kept quiet. Now that infidels have become scarce to find, they do no longer screen before killing. Write them too. Why did you leave them killing without restraint while you looked the other side but rather wrote to ISIS who do not even know you. Do you want to be reminded: Charity begins at home.

2 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Arch1:
Why must you guys politicise everything?

FOI, the Sultan is from Sokoto. Sokoto state is a PDP state. Governor Aliyu Magatarkada Wamako of Sokoto state is a PDP Governor
Bros is that how much you know of current affairs in Nigeria? Your teachers must be disappointed.
Where you in hades when Wammako defected to APC last year with the likes of Kwankwaso, Amaechi and co?
Even if Sokoto is PDP which at your age you don't know it's not, Oritsejafor message isn't directed to the governor and the state but to the Sultan the spiritual leader of Nigeria's Muslims under whom Shekau and his cows are. Leave the governor out of this, don't you think it's stupid of the sultan to write to Isis thousands of miles away while the ISIS in his backyard is doing worse harm? Do we say his ink ran dry after writing ISIS that he can't write book haram?
If so I will lend him by daughter's pen for him to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by Mogidi: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
“His Eminence said he wrote a letter to ISIS, I have to truly congratulate you for that because that was a very good move.
‘‘I didn’t know about it until today and I am so glad it happened. But I want to appeal that you also write to Boko Haram because Boko Haram is worst than ISIS.

[size=15pt]Can someone please explain why the leader of Muslims in Nigeria saw it fit to write to ISIS but ignored boko haram?[/size]

Instead of writing to boko haram the sultan chose to write to ISIS and yet some dullards want us to believe Ayo is a boko haram supporter.

Yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Sultan has been busy taking his suits to the laundry whereas his boxers are stinking. What a national embarrassment. Thank you PA Ayo, I admire your courage and outspoken nature.

Shame on all No€therners undecided
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - by bcomputer101: 2:09am On Nov 25, 2014
The TITTLE should have been:- Write A Letter To Your Boys(Boko Haram) To Please Stop Attacks. -Oritsejafor
Tells Sultan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is APC A Party Of PDP Purged Prostitutes Claiming To Be Progressive? / To Campaign / Nigeria: The Catholic Laity Council, on Mbaka & Jonathan's failings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.