Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742709 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mystikal(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
is NIDAS Marine Limited still an NNPC subsidiary?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by prelinctus: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
mystikal:

Fair enough!!

But if you are looking to work with PPMC or NETCO for instance that are not refineries situated in one place. PPMC for instance deals with the supply of refined petroleum products to the existing domestic and growing export markets within West African sub-region. so offices would be scattered all over.......feel me wink ?

I was looking for an expert opinion anyway.

And for the guy that asked i wait to get the offer before concerning myself with job locations, i am asking this to arm myself before those perceived interview dates. feeel me? Cheers!!
See how you're feeling fly saying 'feel me'. Dude, you're so 2008. tongue

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mystikal(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
prelinctus:

dude, i was equally amused seeing someone use 'feel me?'' above, so i am just having fun with the phrase. U should loosen up a bit

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by amicdan(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
prelinctus:

Bad belle! tongue
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by CaptShinz: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
mystikal:
is NIDAS Marine Limited still an NNPC subsidiary?

YES smiley

• NIDAS Marine LTD- Farouk Ahmed (MD)
NIDAS is a joint venture between NNPC, Daewoo Shipping and Marine Engineering Limited (DSME) of Korea and EXMAR of Belgium solely to transport crude oil, LPG and other petroleum products from Nigeria and as well engage in ship-building and maintenance services.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by CaptShinz: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Also please who has an inside info on NNPC divisions.... abeg wich one will allow u grow on time cause there same divisions that can stall someone's progress
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2015
amicdan:
Bad belle! tongue
it's allowed.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by essoo(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2015
mystikal:

Fair enough!!

But if you are looking to work with PPMC or NETCO for instance that are not refineries situated in one place. PPMC for instance deals with the supply of refined petroleum products to the existing domestic and growing export markets within West African sub-region. so offices would be scattered all over.......feel me wink ?

I was looking for an expert opinion anyway.

And for the guy that asked i wait to get the offer before concerning myself with job locations, i am asking this to arm myself before those perceived interview dates. feeel me? Cheers!!

Please do you have any idea what subsidiary would be most appropriate for a Civil/ Structural Engineer? Seeking to have ideas of which of them is design/ construction/ Project management related. Thanks!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
essoo:

Please do you have any idea what subsidiary would be most appropriate for a Civil/ Structural Engineer? Seeking to have ideas of which of them is design/ construction/ Project management related. Thanks!

I strongly believe if you read up on all the subsidiaries, google them up, you will find which would be most appropriate for you. And that my friend will give you the ideas you seek.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by UnknownT: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
essoo:

I am a civil engr too, so I am looking at NETCO
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
CaptShinz:

YES smiley
• NIDAS Marine LTD- Farouk Ahmed (MD)
NIDAS is a joint venture between NNPC, Daewoo Shipping and Marine Engineering Limited (DSME) of Korea and EXMAR of Belgium solely to transport crude oil, LPG and other petroleum products from Nigeria and as well engage in ship-building and maintenance services.

How you read the above and still concluded that NIDAS Marine is a subsidiary of NNPC is beyond me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by CaptShinz: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Eruditor:

How you read the above and still concluded that NIDAS Marine is a subsidiary of NNPC is beyond me.

U can check the NNPC Wikipedia page to see a full list of subsidiaries
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by softrise: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pls NNPC subsidiaries are how many? Is it 11 or 12, google is giving me this two options.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
CaptShinz:

U can check the NNPC Wikipedia page to see a full list of subsidiaries

Did you mean this link?
http://www.nnpcgroup.com/NNPCBUSINESS/Subsidiaries.aspx
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hi guys. Please what subsidiary would be sweet for an accountant? Can't seem to find any here that suits me or is it that every subsidiary has a finance and accounts department. I'm lost deep
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
^^^
NAPIMS?

Even though all the subsidiaries have a finance and account department. NNPC has a Finance and Account Directorate headed by a GED. Infact, the current DMD Bernard Otti, was a former GED of that directorate.

You are talking about the largest Corporation in Africa.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by henryobyn(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mr. Benard Otti still remain the GED of FAD in NNPC.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Goskian(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Eruditor:
^^^
NAPIMS?

Even though all the subsidiaries have a finance and account department. NNPC has a Finance and Account Directorate headed by a GED. Infact, the current DMD Bernard Otti, was a former GED of that directorate.

grin undecided Hehehe.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
So till date, nobody can give a comprehensive pay scale of NNPC's Salary
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
henryobyn:
Mr. Benard Otti still remain the GED of FAD in NNPC.

Ok. Just saw that he combines the 2 positions. Good looking out.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Eruditor:
^^^
NAPIMS?

Aii thanks. But the finance directorate is not a subsidiary right? So I don't think one can mention that when asked what subsidiary u would fit into Orr what say thou
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Goodkidd:

Aii thanks. But the finance directorate is not a subsidiary right? So I don't think one can mention that when asked what subsidiary u would fit into Orr what say thou

NAPIMS?

At the end of the day, they'll post you to any subsidiary that they deem fit.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by softrise: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
femi4wonders:
So till date, nobody can give a comprehensive pay scale of NNPC's Salary
Nairaland is filled with job hunters so nobody has an idea, believe me if u get this job u wil hardly visit Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Machini(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
softrise:
Nairaland is filled with job hunters so nobody has an idea, believe me if u get this job u wil hardly visit Nairaland.

I am a banker. I visit Nairaland at least thrice a day. Make of that what you will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rugggedest(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
softrise:

I am a DG Technician. I visit Nairaland every hour everYday to refresh this thread and read your comments. Make of
that what you will.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Eruditor:

NAPIMS?

At the end of the day, they'll post you to any subsidiary that they deem fit.
Lol true. Thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
softrise:

Ex big 4 Auditor and investment banker here. Change ur world view. Once u hit ur first job u would find out that it can still be better with thesame credentials

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by whatx: 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chaii, there is God. I go still dey expect. Keep hope alive. Chaiiii

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by nairalanduser: 6:15am On Mar 06, 2015
dapsy06:
The young man with an idea of the pay structure should kindly give a breakdown if he has it. Thanks

Take home not more than 200-250 per month d last time I heard.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by seemples(f): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2015
softrise:

Wow...you come to a river like Nairaland and can only squat and stare on a spot? shocked

Mister, when will u ENLARGE your vision
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by CaptShinz: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.