Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (743017 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mystikal(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Just a quick question, in this perceived interviews, what influences the location you are posted to in the eventual case of you securing a job. Like in the case where you hint the interviewers which NNPC subsidiary you want to work, does it affect which part of the country you end up eventually.

Which cities, (and i mean in the whole nigeria) are NNPC likely to employ and send GTs and (maybe the OTs too)

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jayjaycool(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2015
mystikal:
Just a quick question, in this perceived interviews, what influences the location you are posted to in the eventual case of you securing a job. Like in the case where you hint the interviewers which NNPC subsidiary you want to work, does it affect which part of the country you end up eventually.

Which cities, (and i mean in the whole nigeria) are NNPC likely to employ and send GTs and (maybe the OTs too)

very good questions.... who have the answer?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by shalomikc: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Not really too much brain, but too much brain without regarding God side for success. That scoefield guy is a 100% self effort dependent, by his comments, he never believed or acknowledge that God has part to play in one's success in life. So bad!

uyosolo:

scofield dey ojota fly over dey lecture all d cars whr dey pass....i tink d reason why pcl hs nt calld som of us,is dat we ova passd...too much brain is nt gud atimes
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
mystikal:

U ve partly ansd d question...nnpc subsidiaries re not in all d states...so invariably any subsidiary U choose implies d state...for eg phrc is in ph and no where else and if U choose phrc, get ready to relocate to ph...feel me?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mrnilobrawn: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
mystikal:

Bros, lets get the job first... Anywhere dem lik make them post so far na NNPC u wont lack fund moving or living anywhere.

Wishing everyone succuss......=>

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by solarview(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls those that know how to pray should be praying about this whole processes. Because prayer work whole wonders. Thank you Lord because your alone will stand concerning this recruitment.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dapsy06: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
The young man with an idea of the pay structure should kindly give a breakdown if he has it. Thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
dapsy06:
The young man with an idea of the pay structure should kindly give a breakdown if he has it. Thanks

Honestly, We don't need it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by presh247(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
solarview:
Pls those that know how to pray should be praying about this whole processes. Because prayer work whole wonders. Thank you Lord because your alone will stand concerning this recruitment.
that's the point oh...it's God all the way...we are not the best to be chosen for the interview process but God's favour located us.
I strongly believe with God am coming back here to testify that I've been employed by NNPC.

10 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pejuakinab: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
How soon shall we keep waiting? Elections around the corner hence, traveling may not be encouraged. Lets hope April if am right...feel free to release info if u've got any.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by babacha: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
I called PC dis morning and I ask dem if we will hear from dem before month end, the consultant who answer me said the logistics are not yet in place and notin will happen for now, I think notine will happen now till after election so let's wait till election is over but dat now depend on who win the presindential election
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pejuakinab: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
I won't subscribe to the notion that the interview/recruitment depends on who wins, NO! The incumbent president will remain in office till May 28 and he has power to absorb people till that date even if the result comes out -tive for him.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
pejuakinab:
I won't subscribe to the notion that the interview/recruitment depends on who wins, NO! The incumbent president will remain in office till May 28 and he has power to absorb people till that date even if the result comes out -tive for him.
wise up man so if ur president n u fail u will still giv job ehh ,,say wat is wise. Wise men know dat job is politics so let GEJ win simple as abcd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Only an ungreatfull peson will get a new job under GEJ tenure and still go vote buhari,,any way we hav a lot of unreasonable pple in dis world,,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Martty7: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
I just hope we wont av to wait another 2yrs+ for d interviews.

Na so nnpc recruitment de take long tym b4?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by petitmonde(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
kingnairaland:
Only an ungreatfull peson will get a new job under GEJ tenure and still go vote buhari,,any way we hav a lot of unreasonable pple in dis world,,
sometimes,i'm forced to comment on NL.
If a grad can think lik ds,what do u expect from a school leaver?
After corruption,stupid mentality is Nigeria's next problem.

14 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
petitmonde:

sometimes,i'm forced to comment on NL.
If a grad can think lik ds,what do u expect from a school leaver?
After corruption,stupid mentality is Nigeria's next problem.
guy i dnt think you got this nnpc sms i think you failed that why you dont care about the job .i sense wickedness in you more over go back to school if you realy graduated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
it so funny when i hear people taking of curuption just give them an office and see how much they will loot yet just becuse they are not in the position to loot they cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
pejuakinab:
of cause it common sense how can you subscrib to the notion when you failed the exam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by kingslly(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Same here ,am coming back here to share a anoda success story by God's grace..amen
presh247:

that's the point oh...it's God all the way...we are not the best to be chosen for the interview process but God's favour located us.
I strongly believe with God am coming back here to testify that I've been employed by NNPC.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by omariam: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
kingnairaland:
project50:
of cause it common sense how can you subscrib to the notion when you failed the exam
U don dey use jobs wey he neva give do campaign angry . Abegi!!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pejuakinab: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
What gives u the impression that I didn't get an sms? U are wrong! My success is independent of whoever wins. If u like, hang ur own success on GEJ, u have failed already..lol. God determines my success because he never fails!

17 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
pejuakinab:
What gives u the impression that I didn't get an sms? U are wrong! My success is independent of whoever wins. If u like, hang ur own success on GEJ, u have failed already..lol. God determines my success because he never fails!
it u dat wil fail in jesus name
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
pejuakinab:
infact u hav already failed u dnt get any sms fool
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
omariam:
U don dey use jobs wey he neva give do campaign angry . Abegi!!
peace bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pejuakinab: 4:48am On Mar 04, 2015
@ Project05, why are u so frustrated in your manner of approach to getting this job politically? I will still emphasise that my own success is devoid of political permutations/calculations. Cue sera sera. Again, so be unto u as u wish others.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pejuakinab: 5:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Here is a recruitment that has passed the test of time, long approved and long overdue and someone from nowhere surfaced in d forum to begin politicise the process, Alas!! Bro think like a scholar and research to boost your knowledge better on due process.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Barby101: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2015
project50:
gud luk wil win and u wil surely fail u wil see. .you wil not even see me in this page again til after u cum and confirm u did not get d job. .mumu you want job yet you hate gud luck how can you get d job in your dream.

This is rather too harsh. That you get a job under a particular administration should not be the only reason you should vote for the continuity of the administration.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mystikal(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
SomBaby:

U ve partly ansd d question...nnpc subsidiaries re not in all d states...so invariably any subsidiary U choose implies d state...for eg phrc is in ph and no where else and if U choose phrc, get ready to relocate to ph...feel me?

Fair enough!!

But if you are looking to work with PPMC or NETCO for instance that are not refineries situated in one place. PPMC for instance deals with the supply of refined petroleum products to the existing domestic and growing export markets within West African sub-region. so offices would be scattered all over.......feel me wink ?

I was looking for an expert opinion anyway.

And for the guy that asked i wait to get the offer before concerning myself with job locations, i am asking this to arm myself before those perceived interview dates. feeel me? Cheers!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.