Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742996 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2015
I wish I could fast forward the time. Time seems to be crawling these days. Can't wait to start working in the towers.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:
I wish I could fast forward the time. Time seems to be crawling these days. Can't wait to start working in the towers.
Hopefully after may 29.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by segzykola: 5:46pm On May 02, 2015
we should all keep praying.. prayer is the key to opening all doors. though i am a bit scared but i know nothing is impossible with God. the new administration has no reason whatsoever to cancel the recruitment coz the process was fair. pray to see u all at NNPC Towers soon
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 6:33pm On May 02, 2015
SoftlyZ:

Ok dear. See you at the tower.
Cheers

Aawwww ! ! ! Thanks darling. See you too at that height. I just strongly believe that it is the anointing of God's grace in me that can take me that high and not my mental riches or wealth of experience alone.

I hope you believe same. Lol .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by iolite88(f): 3:03pm On May 06, 2015
Pls what's the latest update? Anyone with insider information?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 4:22pm On May 10, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Isimhemhen(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2015
executivegej:
We don't anticipate anything will happen until June. No info from contacts inside Towers. Rumors of cancellation sound baseless- I am not making myself happy though.We can't do more than wait.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Isimhemhen(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2015
executivegej:
We don't anticipate anything will happen until June. No info from contacts inside Towers. Rumors of cancellation sound baseless- I am not making myself happy though.We can't do more than wait.
Thanks bros... I like your moniker grin grin
Pls are you on the Otueke convoy? May 29th is here..
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 8:14pm On May 10, 2015
Alison madueke: NNPC has started refunding the unremitted 1.48 billion naira. Betteryet, price of kerosene has fallen to 50naira.

Heheheheha The dominus of war against indiscipline(WAI) has not assumed office yet and the bad eggs are already feeling the heat by displaying pity self-adjustment.

Post-may 29th, i smell a bureaucratic overhaul in the parastatal that would most possibly bring to book those kleptocrats at the top echelon and eventually their mass exodus from office. This will create more vacancies for young minds like us with integrity and fear of God. cheesy I see hope in the horizons.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 10:34pm On May 10, 2015
@Isim A funny moniker. GEJ is not really a bad person. It is not easy to lead Nigeria. Mighty OBJ could not solve power problem and he used Nigeria's free money to settle debt which was unwarranted. GEJ lacks statecraft, has a comedian wife and some careless comments did not favour him.
Isimhemhen:

Thanks bros... I like your moniker grin grin
Pls are you on the Otueke convoy? May 29th is here..
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Ojeilevbare(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2015
PCL msg about d recent survey, who else got it?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by madri4u: 11:22pm On May 11, 2015
Yeah..I got d pcl report survey.Seems Pcl still remember us oooo...Lol!.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by segzykola: 5:34am On May 13, 2015
i guess we all just need to keep our faith strong....cant wait to start working at the towers
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:29am On May 13, 2015
Caucasian:
Alison madueke: NNPC has started refunding the unremitted 1.48 billion naira. Betteryet, price of kerosene has fallen to 50naira.

Heheheheha The dominus of war against indiscipline(WAI) has not assumed office yet and the bad eggs are already feeling the heat by displaying pity self-adjustment.

Post-may 29th, i smell a bureaucratic overhaul in the parastatal that would most possibly bring to book those kleptocrats at the top echelon and eventually their mass exodus from office. This will create more vacancies for young minds like us with integrity and fear of God. cheesy I see hope in the horizons.
exactly bro...I see nnpc even recruiting more than those invited for interview because of the mass overhaul of some old thieving fools in the nnpc...that happens and we young graduates are good to go... wink

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Edifyer: 8:01am On May 13, 2015
Recruitment still on hold

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:30am On May 13, 2015
Edifyer:
Recruitment still on hold

Funny enough some candidates would still fall victims 0f this job scammers
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by anthonygcafrica: 10:07am On May 13, 2015
Who just received the 'Quality of life' survey report sent by Phillips consulting? They are just raising my hopes because i wasn't selected for the interview-why do they still send me mails? Should i hope that i would be among the candidates for interview? Any suggestions? undecided undecided
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Ojeilevbare(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2015
HOPE, Datz all u hv got my broda, May it Nt be dashed IJN, amen. quote author=anthonygcafrica post=33690726]Who just received the 'Quality of life' survey report sent by Phillips consulting? They are just raising my hopes because i wasn't selected for the interview-why do they still send me mails? Should i hope that i would be among the candidates for interview? Any suggestions? undecided undecided[/quote]
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 3:07pm On May 13, 2015
IzonOwei:
exactly bro...I see nnpc even recruiting more than those invited for interview because of the mass overhaul of some old thieving fools in the nnpc...that happens and we young graduates are good to go... wink
Recruiting more than their invitations shocked? shocked
Hahaha..positive guy. I love your possible hyperbole.
Shey be you say make we leave GE for you jor.?? Abi u no wait for GE again ?? grin grin hehehehe abeg leave Nnpc for me grin
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 13, 2015
Caucasian:

Recruiting more than their invitations shocked? shocked
Hahaha..positive guy. I love your possible hyperbole.
Shey be you say make we leave GE for you jor.?? Abi u no wait for GE again ?? grin grin hehehehe abeg leave Nnpc for me grin
grin...oboy i want everything ooo....grin...but i percieve that there would be a lot of retrenchment because of the rot in the nnpc...abeg make God answer the retrenchment prayer so that space go borku for young boys...cool

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2015
How is every one.been unable to comment since cos I wasn't free to do so.but now I can chat away as I like. Though just to wish the hopefuls greater luck and success wishes.its well for u all

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Pinkieblue(f): 7:50pm On May 13, 2015
scoffield245:
How is every one.been unable to comment since cos I wasn't free to do so.but now I can chat away as I like. Though just to wish the hopefuls greater luck and success wishes.its well for u all

Where have u been ? We alL missed u
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 8:26pm On May 13, 2015
scoffield245:

Am I dreaming? Are you for real?
We are cool...hopefully waiting...thanks for the good wishes...wishing same for you...what kept you away all these while...pray tell us
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 8:40pm On May 13, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin...oboy i want everything ooo....grin...but i percieve that there would be a lot of retrenchment because of the rot in the nnpc...abeg make God answer the retrenchment prayer so that space go borku for young boys...cool
Hehehehehehe... Let the dis-appointment of the wicked become the appointment of the righteous.
If you are a righteous candidate like me , say Amen grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 13, 2015
Caucasian:

Hehehehehehe... Let the dis-appointment of the wicked become the appointment of the righteous.
If you are a righteous candidate like me , say Amen grin grin grin
grin grin...amen bro...I would be insane not to say amen... grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2015
SomBaby:

Am I dreaming? Are you for real?
We are cool...hopefully waiting...thanks for the good wishes...wishing same for you...what kept you away all these while...pray tell us

tell us? Well I been busy and indisposed. In fact I didn't have access to my phone and even wen i did I had not enof time to comment. But I'm freer now
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 9:14pm On May 13, 2015
scoffield245:
tell us? Well I been busy and indisposed. In fact I didn't have access to my phone and even wen u did I had not enof time to comment. But I'm freer now

Ok..good to know...it seems you ve lost interest in d nnpc recruitment...but shey U got the success text...u being the marking scheme and all that...its good to have you back
Thank God you are free now...pls keep this thread alive...winks...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2015
scoffield245:

Badt Guy. .. How was your training on that level?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2015
SomBaby:

Ok..good to know...it seems you ve lost interest in d nnpc recruitment...but shey U got the success text...u being the marking scheme and all that...its good to have you back
Thank God you are free now...pls keep this thread alive...winks...
I didn't loose interest. Just got a faster offer and picked it up. Anyway haven't use my line since December so don't kno if I got any text or not.and even if I got I wudnt go for it. I won't be helping anyone by competing for limited space wen I already got something erstwhile And I'm not free to the extent of keeping any thread alive. Wud just be popping in to wish those that still hoping good luck .I hope for the best for any of u.its not easy in this country but hopefully Buhari will set it all right. Cheers and pray

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 10:25pm On May 13, 2015
scoffield245:
I didn't loose interest. Just got a faster offer and picked it up. Anyway haven't use my line since December so don't kno if I got any text or not.and even if I got I wudnt go for it. I won't be helping anyone by competing for limited space wen I already got something erstwhile And I'm not free to the extent of keeping any thread alive. Wud just be popping in to wish those that still hoping good luck .I hope for the best for any of u.its not easy in this country but hopefully Buhari will set it all right. Cheers and pray

Ok...Amen...cheers
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 5:01am On May 14, 2015
scarletdp:

Badt Guy. .. How was your training on that level?
been good so far bro. How tins ur own side.keep up ur faith and u will surely see the Lords doin in ur life soonest

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by prelinctus: 8:19am On May 14, 2015
scoffield245:
Oga, just admit it. You didn't get the text.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.