Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed (11300 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by briantext(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by hazyfm: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Icon4s:
Liar!
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by dplordx(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2014
You think this self-serving PDP paid MODs will move this to the front-page? You think seun hasn't been paid his worth in naira? I never knew Nairaland's integrity is darn so cheap. Lol. I swear, this will never make it to the fp.

See how fast they already alluded that APC was cloning card. So sad that Seun has crossed to the darkside.
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Trafford(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2014
We're just in Nov and all these talks about elections making front page like say tomoro no dey... Oga mod una want us to leave naija because all this new don dey. boil o
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by PassingShot(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Not only that they deny the allegation, APC actually condemned and challenged the DSS to provide evidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/2014038/apc-challenges-dss-provide-evidence

NL is biased as always. The thread that challenges DSS where a press conference was held and past actions of DSS were condemned was deliberately not brought to the front page. This one which does not carry equal weight is brought to the fp.

Why did you guys not bring this rebuttal to the front page since? Clowns!

1 Like

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Joshkid(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by wellmax(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2014
If PDP and DSS can't provide proofs after many days, then you know its just in desperation to frustrate the opposition.

1 Like

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by PrettyAngel22(f): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2014
PDP:share the money
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by legendsilver(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2014
I thought the sinking ship of PDP is moving gradually. With the latest impunity and forceful use of the DSS and Police, I can confirmly say the acceleration of the ship has increased.
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by PassingShot(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2014
“It is important to get to the bottom of this unprecedented action in the political history of our nation, especially because it may have compromised the 2015 general elections,” APC said, calling on all Nigerians as well as the country’s international partners to condemn the primitive action.

In the same vein, the Lagos State chapter of the party has challenged the DSS to produce and show Nigerians the copies of the voter cards it claimed that it is cloning.

The state Publicity Secretary of the party, Joe Igbokwe said that the present leadership of the DSS has turned what should be a viable state security outfit to an attack dog willing and ever ready to do the biddings of the PDP. It said that the party is ready to take up the DSS on its many lies and partisanship.

“We note that the DSS has been very prominent in the prosecution of PDP’s dirty electoral tasks in both Ekiti and Osun State.

The clearly partisan and outlandish statement of its spokesperson, Marylyn Ogar, who shamelessly purveys PDP dirty propaganda, immediately after the Osun election leaves Nigerians in no doubt about the obnoxious role the DSS has been made to assume as the desperation of the PDP to remain in power thickens.

“We note that the DSS was equally prominent in the illegal and criminal invasion of the National Assembly last week for the sole purpose of enforcing the illegal and clearly self serving agenda of the PDP and the presidency.

“The laughable explanation of the DSS spokesperson that the Centre was being used to clone permanent voters card is not only cheap but only confirms the hatchet role the DSS has assumed on PDP’s dirty ways to retain power at all costs, even with Nigerians clearly fed up with its misrule.

“We believe that such allegation must be followed up with hard facts and which hard facts could be more convincing than the DSS presenting to Nigerians copies of the cloned cards, directly linked to the APC data.

“What stops the DSS from immediately availing Nigerians of the cloned cards that supposedly informed its evil attack on the opposition during its press conference?

“We hereby demand that the DSS present the copies of the cards it was able to impound during its insidious raid to Nigerians so as to justify what is clearly a scandalous political attack by an increasingly desperate and unsettled party and presidency on the opposition.

“It is certain that the DSS must have started manufacturing its ‘evidences’ after it had gone to town with its smear antic but we assure them that they will fail in this evil mission for the PDP,” the party said.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/pdp-tackles-apc-over-pvc-cloning-allegation/

2 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by GEJfan1: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Sir, unlike Barcanist.a and ,sometimes, Omenk.a who try to defend your paymasters well enough (with ARTICULATE PSEUDO-FACTS that is), you and berem do not deserve your pay. You CAN'T DROWN us in a POOL of LIES if it's made with NETS! You keep making claims that exist ONLY IN YOUR HEAD!
You don't deserve your pay! Earn it!
idiota
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by RebelLeader15(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Beehshorp:
Liar mohammed
You mean Chief Lie Abdul-LIE Muhammed, the The Publicity secretary of Amalgamation of Public Criminals? (APC)

Issorite......

1 Like

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2014
PDP is becoming too desperate.

1 Like

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by thaoriginator: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2014
mikeansy:
Stop trying to clone voters cards

Am sure this is how Buhari's 12 million underage voters get created
mumu coconut head monkey son of baboon from the planet of the apes!
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2014
[size=18pt]WHERE ARE THE OTHER CENTRES LOCATED. DSS NEED TO FOLLOW UP ON LAI'S LEAD[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by sunnyflakes(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2014
THIS IS INTERESTINGLY AMUSING, WHEN U TAKE SIDE WITH THE RULING PARTY OR TRY AT BEST TO BE OBJECTIVE THE APC E-RATS WILL CLAMP DOWN ON U ACCUSING U OF ACTING OUT A SCRIPT WRITTEN BY YOUR PAYMASTERS.... FUNNY INDEED!!!!!

THE BIG QUESTION FOR THIS APC APOLOGISTS, APOSTLES, E-RATS OR WHATEVER U MAY CHOOSE TO CALL THEM....... WHO IS UR OWN PAYMASTER....

PLEASE I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN KNOWING.

1 Like

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by ckmayoca: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2014
If a cloned card enters INEC system then jega is useless. Why wld pdp be fighting for INEC since they control INEC

1 Like

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by mart2k(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2014
gurusmac4:
What is the meaning of PDP and APC because here in France
PDP means People Deceiving People 1999
APC means Another Problem coming 2011
I always gbadun(enjoy)u my friend. here in germany, pdp stands for poverty development party ...hahaha
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by chamboy(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2014
I Joined NL cos I Respected the Level of Neutrality of the mods, supermods n Mr. Seun
Buh nw am highly disappointed
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Arysexy(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2014
dplordx:
You think this self-serving PDP paid MODs will move this to the front-page? You think seun hasn't been paid his worth in naira? I never knew Nairaland's integrity is darn so cheap. Lol. I swear, this will never make it to the fp.

See how fast they already alluded that APC was cloning card. So sad that Seun has crossed to the darkside.

U see ur life?

Seun this dude broke rule 8 and 20. Do d needful.
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by mentorandfriend(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2014
egift:
Here are possible reasons why PDP want to lay their hand on APC membership Data Base:
1. Use it to target those you are APC members and are private about it.
2. Use it in deleting or misrepresenting Voters who are APC members, so that on election day, when you go to your polling unit, there will be irregularities to make it difficult for you to vote.
3. Use the record to search if there are APC members who are still in PDP folds.

Irrespective of the case, PDP is using State and Security apparatus to intimidate and disenfranchise the Opposition party. Jonathan is very desperate. And it is very illegal.
You've made the wisest comment I've read on this issue. So instead of PDP to focus on their own electioneering campaign, they spend time planning on how to lay siege to, and destroy the opposition's efforts. Jonathan is just a desperado.

1 Like

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Isiterere(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Trut:
APC spokesman man is s!lly, he earlier accused the DSS of raiding APC office, after DSS exposed their evil activities, he now change it from APC office to APC data center.
....are you alright at all ?

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by cupidhero(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2014
I still see a storm coming.
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by gratiaeo(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2014
APC and lies
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Iceking1(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Liar Mohammed lying since 1802BC
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by castrokins(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Sir, unlike Barcanist.a and ,sometimes, Omenk.a who try to defend your paymasters well enough (with ARTICULATE PSEUDO-FACTS that is), you and berem do not deserve your pay. You CAN'T DROWN us in a POOL of LIES if it's made with NETS! You keep making claims that exist ONLY IN YOUR HEAD!
You don't deserve your pay! Earn it!

Ikpa Afo Ato Ibibio Nkang Uke?
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by stinggy(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2014
How will APC be cloning PVC in her office that is very accessible?
Won't find a more secured place for such activity?
Common sense isn't just common! embarassed
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by deebrain(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2014
Icon4s:
Liar!

Thanks.
You gave your surname only. You can go ahead and comment.

Thanks again.
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Orunto: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Witches. They have started germinating teeth in the middle of the night.
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Splinz(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2014
And i wonder! Who is right, and who is wrong! And i wish, i really wish, that the 'TRUTH' has a tongue.
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
neenar:
Every. The building was for computing registered APC members, and not the entire populace. I believe the PDP has a record of its voters, so why should the APC be different?

No party has a right to collect Biometrics of members. It should be the exclusive preserve of INEC. My reason is that any member of a party can choose to decamp to another party any day, just like Tambuwal decamped. Having their Biometrics after they have decamped can be used to manipulate both voters' cards and even election figures. INEC can have the Biometrics data cos every Nigerian registered voter remains a Nigerian voter for life.
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
castrokins:

Ikpa Afo Ato Ibibio Nkang Uke?

Lol. Curious cat.
Ami ndo eyen Ikot Abasi but nse ba ke Uyo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Bola Kuforiji Olubi's Burial / We Will Expose Corrupt Senators – Mark / Lagos: Ripples Of Hurricane Sandy May Hit – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.