Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- (74899 Views)

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / HANNAH 'S STORY ....falling In Love Or In Lust With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by sammyomotola: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Queennelly:

lol

u.think?
Yea, this how and where u can get it started

Am not just into writing soft
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by ezekielose: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nice story,writers are unpredictable,don't let anybody predict ur story,killing one of ur big character is always a propel thing to do,it can't be happy ending always. I so much love that it is a foreign story

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Xcex: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wat a 9c writup. More brain 2 ur writin prowess.

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
hope miss Hannah won't die please

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by kosby001(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Honestly I can see a brigther future laying withing your pen and paper. Just pray you will sustain this tempo cos you have a brighter future ahead of you.
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by SeyiObj: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nice write up, keep it up, more grace for more inspiration. So emotional, just hope Hannah does not die
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by wolfrine(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Really, it 've be been long I had d patience to read a text this long.... But not only have I read all ur posts so far.i'm also waiting for ur next post....nice write up and mix of words....but u need to give more live to characters....
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by fynegurl: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nice write up and story line. Been captivated all evening until I read the currrent page, really looking forward to the other parts of the story
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nmeri17: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
It seems I'm the only one who's enjoying every bit of the story including this cancer part.
It's not I want them all to suffer like Job, it just keeps us further in suspense. I love the way we are all hanging unto uncertainty even in the face of fiction. It's impressive OP smiley please go on. take yo time too. I'm eager to see the plot twist smiley

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by marquiseT(f): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Queennelly:

my dear do u watch mexican movies or korean? I do...love their settings and everything.

RUBY is a movie .....try it, you might love it.

Yeah, I watch mexican,korean all kinda interesting movie

Nice story you got here...more inks to ur pen
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by jimmy101231(m): 12:56am On Dec 08, 2014
What a lovely story have been engrossed with the story forgot I had to sleep....Sleeping mood activated
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Naturehibrid(m): 4:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Please anty Queen Nelly don't let hannah die o.4 bottle of imaginary fayrous drink 4 u . wink
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by ogbonnajoe(m): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Hanna..........Please I dont want to cry .
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by abham: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2014
Queenelly do continue
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Alezy(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2014
Queennelly:

I was in Ben 's shoe 10 years ago.
I was really antagonist about it... . thanks to God me and my siblings scaled through the burning furnace .....

it wasn't pleasant
At this point, i think i have to comment. Xo sori abt dat queenelly. Bin following witout a comment.
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2014
Onemansquad:
Queennelly, queennelly, queennelly !!!

Aw many times did i cal u , ntin mst hapen 2 hannah pls

#nt a command oo am begging u ni oo

lol. ok oooo
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Bog12: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
where is d rest of this story,? i am not patience...
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
hope you will start again Queen can't wait
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by fresh360(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Plz I don't know wat is rily wrong I can get anymore of d story or hv u stopped it... I stopped at wen hanna n her mom told joe she does not wanna c him n he said he was gonna com back the following day n since den I hv not seen any of it again... Plz update me on it plz I rily need to finish dis fine piece of literary work tanks @queenelly
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
She woke feeling heavy and puffy-eyed. She stared at the wall and took a deep breath. If ever there was a day to stay in bed and hide from the word, it was today.
She thought about Ben and Ruby as she showered. She 'd do her best to hide her illness from them, but it was inevitable that they would find out. They lived next door, after all. But hopefully by then Hannah would have had the time to create some distance between them. No more watching the kids or them staying over at her place. The kids would think she and Joe had simply broken up. They'd be hurt for a while, but a little hurt now was preferable to a lot of hurt later .
And Joe..... Joe will move on too. He might be angry with her for a while, and sad, but she knew he would eventually understand she'd done the best thing for him and his children.
She'd never thought she could love anyone so much that she would be able to let them go when everything in her screamed for her to cling fast. But she wasn't free to love them. She had nothing to offer. It was as simple and as painful as that.
She looked in the mirror as she dried off after her shower, her gaze dropping to her breast. Slowly she cupped them in her hands, feeling the weight of them, the shape of them, trying to imagine what it would be like to have a scar instead of rounded flesh. She dressed in jeans and a t shirt and wandered out to the kitchen. Her mother was busy juicing oranges.
"Lots of fresh fruits from now on, she said. "There 's a cookbook I 've seen about positive eating."
"That sounds good," Hannah said.
There was a knock at the door. Hannah glanced at her mother. Her mother simply looked at her and Hannah sighed.
"Would you mind? In case its Joe." She'd always known it would take more than one conversation to convince a man as loyal and loving as Joe to protect himself.
"Okay, I 'll get it," Hannah said with a firm and straight face.
She took a deep breadth, with shaking hands went to open the door.
She retreated a step when she saw he wasn't alone. He was standing hand in hand with his children, Ben on his left, Ruby on his right. Ruby's eyes were puffy from tears and Ben looked as though he'd been crying too. Joe held her gaze steadily when she looked at him. He was pale, his gaze was very direct as he said "I 've come to give you our answer."
"I didn't ask for one "
There was a hardness to his face, he said with fierceness that she'd never seen there before. "I don't care. The kids and I have been talking. I told them your news. "
Ruby sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. Hannah looked at her small, pinched face, her heart aching.
"You shouldn't have " she said in misery.
"They deserve to know, the least you could do is hear them out."

Ruby stepped forward and said:
I haven't said it to you before because I was too shy, but I want you to know that I love you. And I want you to get better and I 'll do whatever I can to help you. Keep my room clean and help with the cooking and go to bed on time without being asked. Anything you need.

It was Ben's turn. He took a step forward, his hands clutched together in front of him :
I know I was mean at the start, I really want you to come to Queensland with us, I don't care if you're sick. I love you too.....he said rapidly the words almost ran together. He stepped back by his fathers side.
Hannah closed her eyes and tears spilled out. She heard Joe murmur something, and when she opened her eyes again it was just him standing there. She stared at him, her chest aching with sadness. She whispered "I don't want to hurt you. Can't you understand that?"
Joe closed the distance between them. He wiped away her tears with his thumbs. Joe dropped down to one knee and said the words that brought more tears to Hannah's eyes.......
"I know you don't want to hurt me, and its one of the many reasons I love you. But you're not doing this without us, Hannah. No way. That's our choice, and we've made it freely, and we'll camp out on your doorstep if that's what it takes to make you see sense. But I'm kind of hoping it won't come to that. He reached out and took one of her cold, trembling hands in his. I know I love you, even though I never thought I 'd feel this way or even want to feel this way again. I know I want to fight over the remote control with you and make pizzas with you. I know I want to make love to you and wake up with you in my bed each and everyday. I know I want to stand by yourside while you fight this battle so we can grow old together.
"Hannah Napier, will you marry me? "
She stared into his face, taking in the proudness of his nose, the strength of his jaw. "What if I loose? "
He didn't break eye contact for a second. "Then I 'll be with you till the end. I 'll take whatever chance I can get, Hannah. If the past two years have taught me anything, its that happiness and love are too bloody precious to walk away from, no matter how fleeting they might be."
"I love you, " she said.
"I know. Say yes."
"Its crazy. We should wait till we know more."
"Until when? I love you now. I want you to be my wife now."
He was too strong. Too sure. Too compelling. And it was too close to what her heart craved.
"Joe......"
"Just say yes "
The word seemed to form itself on her lips all on its own.
"Yes."
Joe leaned forward from his kneeling position and wrapped his arms around her waist, his head coming to rest against her belly.
She couldn't believe how brave he was, how determined. And how brave his kids were, how generous. She remembered the way they had stepped up and said their piece and her heart swolled in her chest.
After a long moment Joe pushed himself to his feet.
"Let's go tell the kids you've come to your senses. Then we need to go buy you a ring. Ruby offered her Barbie ring, but I figured you might like to choose your own."
"You told the kids you were going to propose to me? "
"Of course. Its their family, too, you know. They have minds of their own, in case you hadn't noticed. "
"I noticed. "
He slid a hand along her jaw and into her hair. "I love you, Hannah. We're going to get through this. "
"I hope so."
He kissed her. "I know so."
Then he led her out into the street to find the children.

5 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
ezekielose:
Nice story,writers are unpredictable,don't let anybody predict ur story,killing one of ur big character is always a propel thing to do,it can't be happy ending always. I so much love that it is a foreign story

thanks . hope u read to the end
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
wolfrine:
Really, it 've be been long I had d patience to read a text this long.... But not only have I read all ur posts so far.i'm also waiting for ur next post....nice write up and mix of words....but u need to give more live to characters....

alright thanks
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Really it a great work you have done here. More grease to your elbow
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Teephive:
Really it a great work you have done here. More grease to your elbow

thanks
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by kuphid(f): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeee!

This is getting more interesting.

Queen, you are simply good, keep it up

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by mmabeauty(f): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2014
One word for you @Queenelly you are Awesome

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by LEvuls(m): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Queennelly:
She woke feeling heavy and puffy-eyed. She stared at the wall and took a deep breath. If ever there was a day to stay in bed and hide from the word, it was today.
She thought about Ben and Ruby as she showered. She 'd do her best to hide her illness from them, but it was inevitable that they would find out. They lived next door, after all. But hopefully by then Hannah would have had the time to create some distance between them. No more watching the kids or them staying over at her place. The kids would think she and Joe had simply broken up. They'd be hurt for a while, but a little hurt now was preferable to a lot of hurt later .
And Joe..... Joe will move on too. He might be angry with her for a while, and sad, but she knew he would eventually understand she'd done the best thing for him and his children.
She'd never thought she could love anyone so much that she would be able to let them go when everything in her screamed for her to cling fast. But she wasn't free to love them. She had nothing to offer. It was as simple and as painful as that.
She looked in the mirror as she dried off after her shower, her gaze dropping to her breast. Slowly she cupped them in her hands, feeling the weight of them, the shape of them, trying to imagine what it would be like to have a scar instead of rounded flesh. She dressed in jeans and a t shirt and wandered out to the kitchen. Her mother was busy juicing oranges.
"Lots of fresh fruits from now on, she said. "There 's a cookbook I 've seen about positive eating."
"That sounds good," Hannah said.
There was a knock at the door. Hannah glanced at her mother. Her mother simply looked at her and Hannah sighed.
"Would you mind? In case its Joe." She'd always known it would take more than one conversation to convince a man as loyal and loving as Joe to protect himself.
"Okay, I 'll get it," Hannah said with a firm and straight face.
She took a deep breadth, with shaking hands went to open the door.
She retreated a step when she saw he wasn't alone. He was standing hand in hand with his children, Ben on his left, Ruby on his right. Ruby's eyes were puffy from tears and Ben looked as though he'd been crying too. Joe held her gaze steadily when she looked at him. He was pale, his gaze was very direct as he said "I 've come to give you our answer."
"I didn't ask for one "
There was a hardness to his face, he said with fierceness that she'd never seen there before. "I don't care. The kids and I have been talking. I told them your news. "
Ruby sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. Hannah looked at her small, pinched face, her heart aching.
"You shouldn't have " she said in misery.
"They deserve to know, the least you could do is hear them out."

Ruby stepped forward and said:
I haven't said it to you before because I was too shy, but I want you to know that I love you. And I want you to get better and I 'll do whatever I can to help you. Keep my room clean and help with the cooking and go to bed on time without being asked. Anything you need.

It was Ben's turn. He took a step forward, his hands clutched together in front of him :
I know I was mean at the start, I really want you to come to Queensland with us, I don't care if you're sick. I love you too.....he said rapidly the words almost ran together. He stepped back by his fathers side.
Hannah closed her eyes and tears spilled out. She heard Joe murmur something, and when she opened her eyes again it was just him standing there. She stared at him, her chest aching with sadness. She whispered "I don't want to hurt you. Can't you understand that?"
Joe closed the distance between them. He wiped away her tears with his thumbs. Joe dropped down to one knee and said the words that brought more tears to Hannah's eyes.......
"I know you don't want to hurt me, and its one of the many reasons I love you. But you're not doing this without us, Hannah. No way. That's our choice, and we've made it freely, and we'll camp out on your doorstep if that's what it takes to make you see sense. But I'm kind of hoping it won't come to that. He reached out and took one of her cold, trembling hands in his. I know I love you, even though I never thought I 'd feel this way or even want to feel this way again. I know I want to fight over the remote control with you and make pizzas with you. I know I want to make love to you and wake up with you in my bed each and everyday. I know I want to stand by yourside while you fight this battle so we can grow old together.
"Hannah Napier, will you marry me? "
She stared into his face, taking in the proudness of his nose, the strength of his jaw. "What if I loose? "
He didn't break eye contact for a second. "Then I 'll be with you till the end. I 'll take whatever chance I can get, Hannah. If the past two years have taught me anything, its that happiness and love are too bloody precious to walk away from, no matter how fleeting they might be."
"I love you, " she said.
"I know. Say yes."
"Its crazy. We should wait till we know more."
"Until when? I love you now. I want you to be my wife now."
He was too strong. Too sure. Too compelling. And it was too close to what her heart craved.
"Joe......"
"Just say yes "
The word seemed to form itself on her lips all on its own.
"Yes."
Joe leaned forward from his kneeling position and wrapped his arms around her waist, his head coming to rest against her belly.
She couldn't believe how brave he was, how determined. And how brave his kids were, how generous. She remembered the way they had stepped up and said their piece and her heart swolled in her chest.
After a long moment Joe pushed himself to his feet.
"Let's go tell the kids you've come to your senses. Then we need to go buy you a ring. Ruby offered her Barbie ring, but I figured you might like to choose your own."
"You told the kids you were going to propose to me? "
"Of course. Its their family, too, you know. They have minds of their own, in case you hadn't noticed. "
"I noticed. "
He slid a hand along her jaw and into her hair. "I love you, Hannah. We're going to get through this. "
"I hope so."
He kissed her. "I know so."
Then he led her out into the street to find the children.

Very interesting, no wonder why we have too many Oliver twist.
Jisie ike oh

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Finally we have come to the end of this story.
I will like to dedicate the last update to the human race.
Cancer is real. The first sign of breast cancer often is a breast lump or an abnormal mammogram. Breast
cancer stages range from early, curable breast
cancer to metastatic breast cancer, with a
variety of breast cancer treatments. Male
breast cancer is not uncommon and must be
taken seriously.
Always self examine yourself especially the ladies.
I pray that God will grant us wisdom to be winners in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 09, 2014
TWO YEARS LATER
Hannah hovered in the wings with Ruby as she waited for her cue to hit the catwalk. This was their third appearance in the annual mother daughter fashion parade fundraiser. Last year, Ruby insisted on shaving her hair because Hannah 's chemotherapy left her with nothing but baby fuzz. They'd worn matching punk outfits and received a prize for being best dressed. This year they'd opted for a more conservative look, both sporting shoulder lenght haircuts and strappy floral dresses.
Hannah had been lucky. The surgeon had recommended a lumpectomy to treat her tumor and performed a partial reconstruction at the same time. She had scars, and the radiation therapy had left her hair fall out in handfuls. But she'd gotten through it.
Joe had rubbed her back and bought her scarves and hats to keep her head warm through winter. Ruby and Ben had played board games with her. Her mother had come up with a million different ways to tempt her with food, even when she had next to no appetite at all. Joe's mother had made sure the house ran smoothly so Hannah and Joe could concentrate their energies where they needed. They'd started talking soon after Hannah 's surgery, in time for her friend Kelly to attend her wedding. Hannah had decided that if she was only going to be around for a short time, she wanted her days to be as positive and full of happiness as possible. That meant forgiving and moving on and being a part of the new life her friend had brought into the world.
But it was looking more and more likely that she was going to be around for a long time. She'd seen her doctor for her regular six months follow up last week. Her scans were clear and she was officially in remission. She'd been tested and did not carry the breast cancer gene, which was another point in her favour.
If her luck held, she would pass the five year mark and be officially classed as a survivor.
She was going to get there. She knew it. She already felt like a survivor.
The music changed and the stage manager pointed at Hannah and Ruby. They smiled at each other and caught each others hands. Heads high, they started down the catwalk, strutting their stuff.
She still got nervous before doing things like this. She still hated fussing over her hair and makeup and much preferred jeans to shirts and dresses. But she enjoyed the sheer fun of it so much now, the being alive-ness of it. Especially when she looked into the audience at the end of the runway and saw Joe standing there, arms crossed over his chest, a small satisfied smile on his face as he watched his wife and daughter.
Their gazes locked for a long moment and Hannah imagined how the evening might unfold, how they'd go home after the fundraiser and pore over the photographs Ben was taking and teasing Ruby about her growing vanity. How Joe might UnCloth her slowly and kiss each newly exposed swath of skin. How they 'd make love with tenderness and patience, or passsion and urgent need. And how they might then lie in each other's arms and make plans for the future.
She smiled and Joe smiled back, his face full of love and heat and more than a little lust.
Another good day together, with another to come tomorrow, and another after that.
It was all anyone could ask for.
Right there in her heart, she felt complete, wholesome, happy and then Peace. It dawned on her that she is in LOVE..............
★★★★★
THE END.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Maryclaire1(f): 6:22am On Dec 09, 2014
Dat was pretty AWESOME!!!!!!!!!thanks 4 sharing dis beautiful story wit us *kisses and handing u a beautiful flowers* I so love api ending and I did had a great weekend hope urz was 2?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2014
Maryclaire1:
Dat was pretty AWESOME!!!!!!!!!thanks 4 sharing dis beautiful story wit us *kisses and handing u a beautiful flowers* I so love api ending and I did had a great weekend hope urz was 2?

wow....am happy that you are happy ...... I had a glorious weekend

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by supsybaby(f): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2014
Dis is lovely, Quennelly γφυ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ gifted. For d first time ℓ̊ cried cos of a story bt had to control myself cos am in a public transport. Γφυ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ going places @op, thanks for dis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.