Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- (74950 Views)

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / HANNAH 'S STORY ....falling In Love Or In Lust With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Uchexxy:
Mmmmm. this totally got me emotional. don't even know what to expect next, queennelly pls come and clear this feeling

ok dear. will do that tonight.
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Shoutout to

seanixking, jbonitol, chuks87, omavik, twisty20, stuff46, feyikemi12, maryclaire1, nellytivities, adeh39, onemansquard, Ivyluvie2, haydot95, ogbarmey, mariamferanmi, sunxylove, susrite, komzzy1, shaboti, uchexxy, Longshadow, Bestlily, LEvuls, toykathy, costlybabe, aprilwise, unlimitedbosco

Have a fun filled weekend ....Let love always be filled in your hearts

Love you all.......

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Seanixking: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Queennelly:
Shoutout to

seanixking, jbonitol, chuks87, omavik, twisty20, stuff46, feyikemi12, maryclaire1, nellytivities, adeh39, onemansquard, Ivyluvie2, haydot95, ogbarmey, mariamferanmi, sunxylove, susrite, komzzy1, shaboti, uchexxy, Longshadow, Bestlily, LEvuls, toykathy, costlybabe, aprilwise, unlimitedbosco

Love you all.......
Thankz and have a fun filled weekend too Queenelly...
Dnt let de weekend weaken u....

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Seanixking:

Thankz and have a fun filled weekend too Queenelly...
Dnt let de weekend weaken u....

welcome
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Costlybabe: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
And you too queen baby
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Onemansquad(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Queennelly:
Shoutout to

Love you all.......
God bless u ..luv u 2 dear

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Costlybabe:
And you too queen baby

thanks sweet
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Queennelly:
Shoutout to
Love you all.......
alryt dear,,hv a great weekend...

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Queennelly:
Shoutout to

Love you all.......

i love you so much.....kisses.....

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Feyikemi12(f): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Queennelly:
Shoutout to

Love you all.......
thank you very much ,have a lovely weekend too

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by nellytivities(f): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Feyikemi12:
thank you very much ,have lovely weekend too
Queennelly:
Shoutout to

Love you all.......

Thanks babe. You too.

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by unlimitedbosco: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Queennelly:
Shoutout to

Love you all.......
happy weekend to u too hope u will make us more happy with more update

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nadamwa(f): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Queennelly:

CHAPTER TWO

Hannah was about to head off to work the next day when she had the distinct sensation of being watched. She was astride a bike, the engine running, but she pushed up the visor on her helmet and glanced over her shoulder.

Joe stood on the curb in front of his house, his face impassive as he watched her. She could see the play of emotions across Joe 's face.

"Did you want something? " she asked, and he realized he had been staring.

He couldn 't stop himself from looking at her mouth. "I wanted to tell you how great you look."

She made a rude noise. "its okay, you don't have to suck up to me."

"I wasn't, he said. "You look beautiful "

she stared at him. She looked deeply uncertain. Almost afraid. "I need some fresh air, "she said in a subdued voice.

She started to leave. He didn't want her to go.He moved his body to block her path. Didn't think about it, or where it might lead. JUST DID IT ...................

Joe no get I'm own work? Abi na jobless man?
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
Thanks queennelly,and happy weekend to ya
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by repogirl(f): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Congrats on hitting FP, I guess that solidifies your stance as a super writer on NL.
Peju wink

your writing has promise, if you can only develop your characters better and not rely so heavily on conversation.

Also, it seems the story is moving at an unrealistic pace and that's making it quite unbelievable, take time out to map out a nice believable plot and work a bit more on the setting.

I see your characters aren't African, well that's okay,but its better to write about what you're familiar with. If you're gonna make your characters from another race, do not describe just the eyes, lets have a full description so we can envision them in our minds eye.

Also, take out the brackets, not nice.

Finally, find your voice, make the story your own, make it original.

Alright you asked for candid comments and you got mine.

Good job so far, an interesting story, I'm a sucker for romance stories anyway so keep up the good work and also work on making improvements.

2 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by stuff46(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
wow wow wow, i never saw this coming so soon. Congrats nelly
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Onemansquad(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nadamwa:

Joe no get I'm own work? Abi na jobless man?
babe dnt quote d whole update agn if u dnt wnt me 2 flog u wit my koboko dat have 5branches
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
.........and she hits the frontpage of African's no 1 most discussion forum...... signs of divine favour coming ur way... Never Ever give up... Congrats Honey.

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Onemansquad(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
chuks87:
.........and she hits the frontpage of African's no 1 most discussion forum...... signs of divine favour coming ur way... Never Ever give up... Congrats Honey.
yong man dnt honey her oo if u dnt want me 2 blast u
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
good story smiley
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Onemansquad:

lolzzzz.... sori sir
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Onemansquad:

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Onemansquad(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
chuks87:

lolzzzz.... sori sir
gud so abg i fit gt a bottle of bacardi
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by LEvuls(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
Queennelly:
Shoutout to

Love you all.......
U re blessed, happy weekend !
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Onemansquad:

gud so abg i fit gt a bottle of bacardi
*handles him a cartoon of bacardi*
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by seunwen2(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Shey na sex story be this?

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Onemansquad(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
chuks87:

*handles him a cartoon of bacardi*
tears him hot knock on his head

i say 1 bottle u gv me carton u wnt kil me shey

*remuvs a bottle and hands over d carton to him*
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by pee777(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
chuks87:

why not... u can make and drink as much as u want.... grin grin grin cheesy

*handles her a big pot of zobo*....

cheesy cheesy kolo
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
This is to Notify y'all that Queennelly have been banned and wouldnt b able to post an update. her ban expires runs till 6:51pm dec 7th. thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.