Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison (658 Views)

Boko Haram: We Will Meet Dec. Deadline, Minister Boasts / Police Arrest FCT Minister’s Nephew, Three Others For Kidnapping / FCT Minister's Spokesman Shot In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison by amzee(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2014
The special taskforce set up by the
Federal Capital Territory to clean up
Abuja has secured the conviction
and sentencing of 25 operators of
“Okada” motorcycles to jail without
the option of fines.
FCT Minister Bala Mohammed
made this disclosure on Monday
during a briefing in Gwarimpa I
District (Life-Camp),
Abuja. Mohammed revealed that
the taskforce to date had
prosecuted 41 offenders at the
mobile courts, culminating in the
conviction and sentencing of 25
Okada riders to jail.
Mr. Mohammed disclosed that the
taskforce had also arrested 492
commercial sex workers in the city.

Re: FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison by saaedlee: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Clown of the century
Re: FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison by phorget(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2014
U don try no be small... But when it's their turn they might as Well send u to hell.

1 Like

Re: FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison by omenka(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2014
phorget:
U don try no be small... But when it's their turn they might as Well send u to hell.
Re: FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison by Applaner: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2014
amzee:

The special taskforce set up by the
Federal Capital Territory to clean up
Abuja has secured the conviction
and sentencing of 25 operators of
“Okada” motorcycles to jail without
the option of fines.
FCT Minister Bala Mohammed
made this disclosure on Monday
during a briefing in Gwarimpa I
District (Life-Camp),
Abuja. Mohammed revealed that
the taskforce to date had
prosecuted 41 offenders at the
mobile courts, culminating in the
conviction and sentencing of 25
Okada riders to jail.
Mr. Mohammed disclosed that the
taskforce had also arrested 492
commercial sex workers in the city.

Achievement
Re: FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison by lightheart(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Ok, sir. I have asked them to add your name to the Guiness Book of World Records.

Congrats in advance!
Re: FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison by focus7: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2014
If it is an APC government, the PDP boys will scream blue murder.
Re: FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison by clubone05: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2014
focus7:
If it is an APC government, the PDP boys will scream blue murder.

They will say elitist government. ...

how many government officials have they sent to prison for corruption?
Re: FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison by simplemach(m): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2014
Dont worry, God is about sentencing u, u just decide ur preferred destination.
Re: FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison by Caseless: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Useless man, prosecute urself first. Thief!!!
Re: FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison by freenortheast: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Mr. Bala Mohammed, please purge your self of kleptomania and convict your self first, before you continue sending to jail victims of ugly circumstances created by thieves like you.
Re: FCT Minister Boasts: I Havesent 25 Okada Riders Toprison by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2014
"Kudos" to you then undecided

smh.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Pdp Hated By Many Nigerians? / The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Austerity / President Good Luck Jonathan Visiting Lagos Today | Ereport Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.