Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo (1214 Views)

Forgery: Ekweremadu Lied To Chief Judge, Say APC Senators / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by Kenneth205(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-DniRHwxcxRw/VHOyMoTBqPI/AAAAAAAD9j8/FV7VH8yLMMc/s1600/2m3mmwy.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-QDneeEByJ0M/VHOyOtuxmsI/AAAAAAAD9kE/CpRt7eYXC_o/s1600/mw89463.jpg[/img]

Any individual who reaches this milestone deserves to
be celebrated. Here's wishing Mrs Hannah Idowu
Dideolu Awolowo, the wife of late Chief Obafemi
Awolowo, many more healthy years.

http://.net/2014/11/25/happy-99th-birthday-to-chief-mrs-h-i-d-awolowo/
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by saaedlee: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2014
She has been and will always be an inspirational figure to lots of young girls out there! Happy Birthday Ma'am
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by PapiWata: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday Mama, and may there be many, many more to come.

You are a living example of the benefits obtainable when people lead active lives, and when they avoid over-indulgence. Baba is smiling down from heaven on this day, and celebrating right along with the rest of us.
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by Arch1: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2014
Igba odun, odun kan ni
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by Abiolainfo: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Mama rere..... Wishing you long life and prosperity in good health, would love to wish you the same in the next 10years
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by Banuso99: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy Birthday Mama!
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by otokx(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Truly there is a mother in Israel.
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by tomakint: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Mama deserves all the accolades as she is a year shy off the 'Centenary Age', Mama you are a true omoluabi, a pillar of support to your late husband, a builder, a lover of peace, a woman of virtue, and above all an icon to all women who intends to be a home-builder.
As we celebrate you today, you shall never have any reason to weep and be sorrowful till you take your final exit. Happy Birthday Mama Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo-the only and only jewel of inestimable value to his husband, Chief Awo!
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by youngds: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy b.day mama...
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by pendicle: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2014
tomakint:
Mama deserves all the accolades as she is a year shy off the 'Centenary Age', Mama you are a true omoluabi, a pillar of support to your late husband, a builder, a lover of peace, a woman of virtue, and above all an icon to all women who intends to be a home-builder.
As we celebrate you today, you shall never have any reason to weep and be sorrowful till you take your final exit. Happy Birthday Mama Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo-the only and only jewel of inestimable value to his husband, Chief Awo!

Which one is to his husband Again?
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by Kentox(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday ma.
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by egbaguy: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Many many years to come mama.......wish u many more years oooooo.........may u live to see more years
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by tomakint: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2014
pendicle:

Which one is to his husband Again?
I am not in the mood this morning, just pass.....
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by pendicle: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2014
tomakint:

I am not in the mood this morning, just pass.....

What mood are you.talking about? I asked a simple question?
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by Extractor101: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA.
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by Built2last: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Honour your father and your mother that your days may be long...so says the honly scriptures

that must be her secret.

HBD ma
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy Birthday,best wishes!
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by omoreminder2: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday ma!
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA.LOOKING FOWARD TO UR 100th BIRTHDAYcheesy
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by Zuria(f): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2014
In a country where life expectancy is below 55, this woman is a living miracle.

Happy Birthday Ma....
Re: Happy 99th Birthday To Chief (mrs) H.I.D Awolowo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday, Awolowo's "jewel of inestimable value."

(1) (Reply)

Mark’s Security Details Tear-gassed Tambuwal, Others – DPO / Why Jonathan Must Listen To Father Mbaka / Photos Of Pres GEJ & Osinbajo At The RCCG Holy Ghost Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.