Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) (24013 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Forgery: Ekweremadu Lied To Chief Judge, Say APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by badassProdigy(m): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Special Birthday Shoutout to Nigeria's Greatest Stateman ever Liveth: Oluṣẹgun Mathew Okikiọla Arẹmu Ọbasanjọ, GCFR...

He is a former Nigerian Army general who was President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007. A Nigerian of Yoruba descent, Obasanjo was a career soldier before serving twice as his nation's head of state, as a military ruler from 13 February 1976 to 1 October 1979 and as a democratically elected
president from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007. His current home is Abeokuta , the capital city of Ogun State , where he is a nobleman as the holder of the chieftaincy titles of the Balogun of the Owu Lineage and the Ekerin Balogun of the Egba clan of Yorubaland ...

#HBD #papa #EboraOWU #yourGSMLegacy #LivesOn... cheesy

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday Orangutan.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 12:49am On Mar 05, 2015
The most charismatic, vibrant, outspoken and articulate Nigeria president up till date. LLNP, Aremu Olusegun.

May the rest of your days be filled with milk and honey, as just as I want mine to be too. God bless your new age.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by taiyesoul(f): 12:51am On Mar 05, 2015
SagePerv1:

Surely,your dad must be a Chimpanzee!

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by pacesetter939: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday to the father of Nigeria politics.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 05, 2015
taiyesoul:

Surely,your dad must be a Chimpanzee!

Ever seen a white Chimpanzee?

4 Likes

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by badassProdigy(m): 1:02am On Mar 05, 2015
more...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by grinface98(m): 1:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy birthday OBJ!
Honestly, I fell in love with u when u tore ur PDP membership card the other day.
I can see clearly u also want change.
U left dat despicable party for good.
Baba Iyabo, thank u!
Stay blessed sir.

Vote for change!
Vote APC!
Vote GMB/PYO!!!

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 05, 2015
People will hate you, let them be
me i know you are not a pure man,
and your sins will catch up with you

but according to what you have said about gej
you have said the truth and hid nothing out
we are all seeing it come to play

this does not wash away your complicity in
making it come to pass, but as the astute elder
statesman you are, you have washed your hands off
and take the wise steps of an observer

so on your birthday i pray God grant you the wisdom
to know what to do when eventually the country
boils. Nigerians will never forget you started the car that
carrid us there.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Obasanjo's feat at ending apartheid in South Africa and liberating other countries in Southern Africa, his support for MPLA and SWAPO which saw him being made a member of the Eminent People's Group, really took him to the global stage. Even before 1999, as a former military ruler, he was more popular than former civilian presidents.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Ebora Owu,happy birthday,baba iyabo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by englishmart(m): 5:45am On Mar 05, 2015
the Obasanjo I know is 92 years old

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by englishmart(m): 5:47am On Mar 05, 2015
grinface98:
Happy birthday OBJ!
Honestly, I fell in love with u when u tore ur PDP membership card the other day.
I can see clearly u also want change.
U left dat despicable party for good.
Baba Iyabo, thank u!
Stay blessed sir.

Vote for change!
Vote APC!
Vote GMB/PYO!!!
Mtscheew!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by englishmart(m): 5:48am On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:
People will hate you, let them be
me i know you are not a pure man,
and your sins will catch up with you

but according to what you have said about gej
you have said the truth and hid nothing out
we are all seeing it come to play

this does not wash away your complicity in
making it come to pass, but as the astute elder
statesman you are, you have washed your hands off
and take the wise steps of an observer

so on your birthday i pray God grant you the wisdom
to know what to do when eventually the country
boils. Nigerians will never forget you started the car that
carrid us there.
too many people with too many nonsense write ups

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Mr obasanjo has certain qualities a Nigerian leader must possess. The only thing I have against him is that he feels he knows everything and only him loves Nigeria.

Obasanjo is courageous, decisive, witty, physically strong and can be quite patriotic. Whether u like him or not,you just can't ignore him. Happy Birthday Baba

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by teemanbastos(m): 6:00am On Mar 05, 2015
OBASANJO SCORES TWO GOALS IN NOVELTY MATCH, and baba played 60whole minutes,God really blessed him with strenght
It was a fun filled football match on Wednesday evening at the MKO Abiola International Stadium, Abeokuta when a team led by former
president Olusegun Obasanjo of Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library slugged it out with a team of Ogun State Government led by the governor Senator Ibikunle Amosun. At the end of the novelty match which was to commemorate the 78th birthday of Obasanjo, OOPL team beat the state government team 2-1. The two goals were scored by Obasanjo while the Special Assistant to the governor on Special Duties scored the only goal for the government team. The first half of a 60-minute of play was goalless, as both team lost scoring chances. Obasanjo who displayed some dexterity on the field of play lost about four scoring chances. But the OOPL team rebound in the second half with players such as Prof.
Akin Mabogunje, 88-year-old Dr. Femi Olopade, and one of aides of the
former president, Vitalis among others, gave the Amosun-led team a tough time. Mabogunje was a capable hand in goal. Helping the Amosun’s team on the defensive, were the secretary to the state government, Adeoluwa Taiwo, and the state chief of staff, Prof. Ganiu
Olatunde among others. The Five-a-Side match ended with Obasanjo, Amosun and Mabogunje winning golden boots, Most Valuable Player and Golden Gloves awards respectively.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Burger01(m): 6:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Baba Iyabo, happy birthday sir. Nothing do you jare.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2015
though you started misbehaving lately, i won't hesitate to be happy for you are blessed to be old and to rule nigeria
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by BWGISTdotCOM: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2015
HBD

Check More photos of Obasanjo playing football to Mark His Birthday>>http://bwgist.com/politics/more-photos-of-obasanjo-playing-football/ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2015
One love!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by AnonymX: 6:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Today, we celebrate a birthday of another corrupt and greedy kleptomaniac.

6 Likes

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by EmoBoy(m): 6:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Who cares? This man had less than 20 thousand naira in his bank account in 1998 but he's a billionaire today and he's accusing the incumbent president president of corruption and inefficacy.

12 Likes

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by teemanbastos(m): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2015
AnonymX:
Today, we celebrate a birthday of another corrupt and greedy kleptomaniac.
du u respect elders wia u come from?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by samkizzy(m): 6:04am On Mar 05, 2015
h.b.d obj grin
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by simplemach(m): 6:04am On Mar 05, 2015
The old fool gets older.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by AnonymX: 6:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Mr obasanjo has certain qualities a Nigerian leader must possess. The only thing I have against him is that he feels he knows everything and only him loves Nigeria.

Obasanjo is courageous, decisive, witty, physically strong and can be quite patriotic. Whether u like him or not,you just can't ignore him. Happy Birthday Baba

If Obasanjo is patriotic, then Shekau is also patriotic.

Bunch of greedy fellas

9 Likes

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by ZACHIE: 6:04am On Mar 05, 2015
SagePerv1:
hahaha

Indeed, OBJ shares a striking similitude with your Mother, that your crippled Mother.
Oloshi

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by AnonymX: 6:04am On Mar 05, 2015
teemanbastos:
du u respect elders wia u come from?

We respect elders, not thieves.

12 Likes

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Bifwoli: 6:04am On Mar 05, 2015
He's not my cup of tea but I hope he lives to be as old as other African statesmen

Kaunda is 90yrs old and Mugabe just turned 91.

Former leader Dauda Jawara of Gambia is also 90yrs
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by justi4jesu(f): 6:05am On Mar 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy birthday to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation / Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock / Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.