Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom (6696 Views)

Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov / PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari / PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by a2personal2013: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Abagworo:

Maybe some parts but definitely not Akpajo, Alesa, Aleto or Onne.

Onne was not in anyway developed by the Government. Stop the misinformation. Just for the records!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by aresa: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
moneybag100:
Akwa ibom is really beautiful[b] if what we are seeing not limited to only Minor government residence streets in UYO.[/b]
I will visit there one day.

Unfortunately, that's all you are seeing...
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by aresa: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
oneeast:
Its high time, the capital of Nigeria is moved to Akwa-Ibom State..

Why? Because of 1 stadium, 1 library, 1 cinema and a few roads? grin

The insane shiittt you read on NL sometimes sef... grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by akpanakwaibom: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by akpanakwaibom: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
youth volunteers to keep ibeno beach clean

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
We need more Akpabios in Nigeria.... #chop and work governor.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by akpanakwaibom: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Aka Nung Udoe road Ibesikpo Asutan

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by akpanakwaibom: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
ikot Ekpene Uyo road undertaken by julius berger under conctruction

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by akpanakwaibom: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
a rural road

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by akpanakwaibom: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Akwa ibom state university @Geology laboratory

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by akpanakwaibom: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Aka Nung Udoe road with pedestrian walkway

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by akpanakwaibom: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
silverbird cinema Uyo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by akpanakwaibom: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
new structures Akwa ibom state university

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
oneeast:
Its high time, the capital of Nigeria is moved to Akwa-Ibom State..

So that Uyo will turn to "no man's land"
God forbid
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
How can Uyo achieve all this and can't educate their people that children are not witches and wizards that need to be killed or nailed on the head
Something is missing
Building stadiums without building the intellect of the individuals is a travesty
Akpabio still has his work cut out.
The ignorance in his people is appalling

At the same time Akpabio is performing these wonders we read this
I am not impressed

Two children from Okobo Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State had in the past one month turned the streets to their home, after their relatives tortured them and sent them out of their homes for alleged witchcraft, Punch had reported.
The children identified as Mary Odiong and Ekong Asua had disclosed that they were thrown out to the streets after it was alleged that they were responsible for the death of their relatives.

Odiong, while narrating the reason she was thrown out of their home said her relatives blamed her for the death of one of her uncles who allegedly contracted AIDS and died.

“The people in my family called me and started asking me questions whether I was a witch and why I killed my uncle. I told them that I did not know anything about what they were talking about.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/10/10/relatives-torture-dump-two-children-streets-witchcraft-akwa-ibom/

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by Mogidi: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by akpanakwaibom: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
young akwa ibomite on a medical trip to india

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
oneeast:
Show me the infra-structurally most developed state than Akwaibom?

Anambra has some of the best road network traversing the entire state but Akwaibom has the best road infrastructure both in quality and beauty in Nigeria..

imo is better than anambra but below akwa ibom in terms of infrastructure.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by akpanakwaibom: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
oceannography lab.akwa ibom state university

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by oneeast: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2014
Energito, you are needed here.

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by oneeast: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2014
Energito, Akwaibom people has proved themselves, Please come here and show us what Delta did with the oil wealth. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by akpanakwaibom: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
we are not competing with anyone.just to keep improving our state for the benefits of all

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by smartcount003(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abagworo:
This is Bonny. Another LGA that has everything but link bridge to mainland.

Oga Abagworo, these pictures of buildings you are displaying here are within the NLNG Residential Area (RA), built by NLNG, not state government. I used to lodge there each time we are to board ships managed by one of the NLNG subsidiaries. The place is indeed beautiful but no social life, as a result, we usually go out at night to Finima to go catch some fun smiley I've resigned from the job anyway grin
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom by smartcount003(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
moneybag100:
Akwa ibom is really beautiful if what we are seeing not limited to only Minor government residence streets in UYO.
I will visit there one day.

I'm hitting Uyo this December, once we shut down at work, from 22nd. I've been there twice before, but this time around I will try to visit many parts of Uyo and Ikot Ikpene cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World / FG Spent N1.25trn On Debt Service In 5 Months / I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.