Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As Jonathan’s Achievement. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As Jonathan’s Achievement. (999 Views)

Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As GEJ'sAchievements In N-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As Jonathan’s Achievement. by mrofficial(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Presidency caught showcasing Kwankwaso’s projects as Jonathan’s achievement in North-West

The Nigerian presidency has been caught showcasing projects executed by the Kano State Government as part of the legacy projects executed by the President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration in the North-West geopolitical zone of the country.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati, had in a 10-part series of tweets on Sunday highlighted key projects he said the Jonathan administration executed in the six North-West states of Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara.

Using the hashtags #DidYouKnow?#TransformationintheNorthWest #ForwardNigeria #UpJonathan #UpNigeria, Mr. Abati deployed images and graphics to illustrate what he called the President’s transformation of the North-West zone.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/171851-presidency-caught-showcasing-kwankwasos-projects-jonathans-achievement-north-west.html

Re: Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As Jonathan’s Achievement. by omenka(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Presidency/PDP and Lies, automobile and fuel!! They can't do without each other!!

Is this supposed to surprise anyone?? The major currency the presidency uses to engage the people is LIES and the SSS, the Army, EFCC, and all the major government agency seems to have caught the bug.

This administration is a total disgrace. This stuff explains why they haven't been able to engage the nigerian people with valid reasons as to why they should be retained beyond 2015, rather, all they do is engage in endless scaremongering against Brand Buhari. Now that they've attempted to do what they are supposed to be doing all along, they are caught showcasing opposition projects as theirs!!

Big shame!!!

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As Jonathan’s Achievement. by 2cato: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2014
You people have been working around the clock like clock work to give gej bad name. APC will soon hang themselves
Re: Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As Jonathan’s Achievement. by omenka(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2014
2cato:
You people have been working around the clock like clock work to give gej bad name. APC will soon hang themselves
Presidency is caught lying to Nigerians, it is APC's fault!!! Damn!! This one is just out of this world!! Lmao! cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As Jonathan’s Achievement. by mrofficial(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
omenka:
Presidency is caught lying to Nigerians, it is APC's fault!!! Damn!! This one is just out of this world!! Lmao! cheesycheesy

He's just another PDP Zombie. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As Jonathan’s Achievement. by DonaldGenes(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Saw it too on my twitter TL and iWas _Like "How did whole "near-righteous Man" Reuben Abati got to this mess...

if this is true, then for how long will our Govt keep buffeting us with lies?

Much as iCan call to memory some of his interview around 2012 where he said, ....And I quote;

Excerpts:

What has been your experience as spokesman for the president?

Let me say that the experience has been a very enriching one. It has also been very positive and educative. How do I mean? My original career is journalism and public affairs analysis and for more than 20 years, that was precisely what I did. I analyzed different aspects of society, focusing a lot on how Nigeria is governed, the persons who govern Nigeria, the processes of governance and all of that.

I was indeed a professional cynic, and that has to do with one's response to the level of Nigeria's development, the omissions within the governance process and also the attitude of the Nigerian leadership elite. But one thing that I have seen is that when you are outside government, how you react, what you see and what you understand is different from what you experience when you are inside.

Re: Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As Jonathan’s Achievement. by ba7man(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
The same way the lekki-Ikoyi link bridge and a Housing estate built by Fashola was showcased in a pro GEJ re election advert on TV. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Washington: Take Your Military Aid And Shove It / Where Can I Submit The Print Out Slip For The Inec Adoc Staff Post? / Buhari Vows To Jail Corrupt Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.