Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (52660 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Rides A Cow (photos) / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form / Pics: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by moscobabs(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2014
The beginning of his failure
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by holyboss: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Ok
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by talktrue1(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Lol
Just wondering where he will keep the form or is he sitting on top of it
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2014
lols
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2014
I see
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Librate(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2014

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by tope24(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2014
issokay. i wish him the very best
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by soldierdollar(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Lol
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by NaijaPlayboi: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2014
loooll...

9ice is truly hilarious!
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by radiance26(f): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2014
I support u 9ice,its gud to have young pple there.To every entertainers going into politics,wishing u all the best.We av to experience a CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by tellwisdom: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Bush people sad

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2014
BruzMoney:

Arse doesn't boda reading content jst to book space, its Ibadan huh??
lol, is Ibadan not close to lagos ? grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by akpanikpe(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
grin grin grin Yoruba ppl and mumu be like banana and groudnut grin grin
U Jst squandered the joy of being ftc. Shamfull act embarassed

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2014
y.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2014
can you admit you are stewpid? do so.....because admitting you are stewpid is the only wise thing you can do undecided
kaycid77:

7 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by kelvine(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2014
This guy is doing all he can to stay a celebrity. Once you climb up in life,you stay up because if you don't you will be buried. Smaller and smarter guys have taking his music fans from him now he needs political support. God help your hustle.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by ekemini007(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

I'm an Igbo guy but I have to call you a big fool

Liar liar! Ur not an igbo natin, dts y the tin pain u.put it to u that ur from ijebu.

9 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by bidexolumanish(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
thunder wey go fire u and ur tribe people stil dey do press-up for sambisa,oloshi oloriburuku,alainiran omo jatijati

7 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by legendsilver(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2014
Lacomus:
I wish I'm in lagos 9ice !!!!!!!!!!!
Oga sir, abeg read well na? Na Ibadan them talk, no be lagos
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by stinggy(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Ode ni bobo yii sha undecided
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by PastorAji(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Librate:
Who what where when is 9ice is it a word,symbol or noun
Cus I school in france undecided

did u smoke cow dung this morning

Anuofia angry

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2014
I'm an Igbo guy, but permit me to call you goat,ewu,mugu,dog.... wink cheesy what has Yoruba got to do in your comment? You lack common sense. We all want Nigeria to be better, yet we don't love other tribes... What sort of statement did you type? Do you think with your ass? Nitwit....
kaycid77:

6 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2014
legendsilver:

Oga sir, abeg read well na? Na Ibadan them talk, no be lagos
Sir I don change am , una no de carry eye see somtin ?

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Yukov(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2014
Librate:
Who what where when is 9ice is it a word,symbol or noun
Cus I school in france undecided
Aren't you suppose to be tired of this I school in france nonsense? We don't care where you are schooling.

6 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by nerodenero: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2014
9ice says he is 'alapomeji' and be rest assured that Politics will make him 'alapo-many' so as to have places to keep the loot.

I pray he will be different if he is voted to serve.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by ElFenomeno1: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Ok.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Rilwayne001: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

Ediot angry

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by ekemini007(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2014
This one never bcome anytin, him don de ride on hores abi na donkey like messiah weh de enter wre sef?..na b say if him become well....na chariot of fire him go tk blow pass men!

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by bigglat: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2014
U're senseless in your statement.
kaycid77:

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Firmjudge(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

dear Kaycid77
I am from the Middlebelt ut your comment is repugnant and disgusting...
Be reasonable in your comment stop showing hatred for other tribes instead show love.
This is what the world read and call africans primitive humans..
Try as much as possible to change your attitude and see beyond your nosril.
Firmjudge.

7 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by igoro10: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2014
9nice ooo000! 9nice ooo000!! 9nice ooo000!!! Igba melo ni mo pe e? Igbadun lo wa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out / Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.