Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,304 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (52922 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Rides A Cow (photos) / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form / Pics: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Rockstar2014(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2014
9ice ke, na wao are they no better candidates again in that state?
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Fresia01(f): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2014
dis one go b effizy rep oooo!!! i pity ibadan people cus dis guy go chop una money tire!!!!
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by singlefade25(f): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2014
nice one
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Mcweber(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

I'm an Igbo guy but I have to call you a big fool
Chai!!! see smack down

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by eleko1: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2014
Thank U for that.His brain is defective,he reason abnormal
SuperModerator:

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Rutheby(f): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

His words are foolish but he's not a fool. U dnt need to insult him bro

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by deebrain(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Y'all need to see me in tears. Im feeling all Jesus right now!

#Triumphant Entry Tinz

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by extremelygolden: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2014
omenka:
God for him. But I'd rather they all remain in the entertainment industry. Politics isn't meant for entertainers.

If politics is not meant for entertainers brother, why are they then scaling the fence and jumping burglary proof like "aki & pawpaw" in those home videos? cheesy
Shebi it is in the same House of Assembly where he is heading to that his fellow entertainers (politicians) were shaming Nigeria in a broad-day-light.

Dariz God ooo.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2014
I think this is immature 9ice. I may be wrong sha undecided
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by simplychic(f): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
grin grin grin Yoruba ppl and mumu be like banana and groudnut grin grin

We know your type you have no lineage, no tribe, no generation, if you have one you will value it, your comment shows you are a son of nobody, a bastard i suppose.

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by sorom4: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

...and what makes you think that the guy you quoted is an Igbo boy? SMH

4 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by biomedixexcel(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2014
He actually sang a song called PETE PETE let see what he can offer if he eventually attained the position
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by asodeboyede(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2014
9ice! 9ice!! 9ice!!! How many times did I call u?

WHO IS YOUR PROPHET?

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Rilwayne001: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2014
Isiterere:
Yeyebrity always seeking for attention...

ALL IZZ WELL

Your signature tho smiley

Makes alota sense

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Firmjudge(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2014
bidexolumanish:
thunder wey go fire u and ur tribe people stil dey do press-up for sambisa,oloshi oloriburuku,alainiran omo jatijati

Why not turn on the fire on him alone instead of helping him achieve his agenda which is tribal intolerance...!!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2014
with all sincerity of a heavy hearth nice has lost his dreams .this young man is one of the best voices Africa and Nigeria has produced,his unique style of music and use of wise sayings is one of a kind. what happend to 9ice if u ask me na who I go ask?politics in Africa is a dirty game he is better off a musician. cry
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Dreyl(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2014
kika23:
What's the idea?? undecided undecided
na him know,after doing all these rubbish just for attention,i'm sure they won't still vote for him.entertainers should leave politics for the lion hearted.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by uzolexis(f): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2014
bidexolumanish:
thunder wey go fire u and ur tribe people stil dey do press-up for sambisa,oloshi oloriburuku,alainiran omo jatijati
you are no different from him for insulting his tribe. you should have addressed him personally cos he made that statement as an individual not in behalf of the pple u r now insulting.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by mp4soju(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
thats an insult
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by elbinmanny(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Bodkem(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2014
Funny boy........
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by manlawal(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=kaycid77 post=28329784] grin grin grin Yoruba ppl and mumu be like banana and groudnut grin grin[/quote

who owns nairaland abi na okija shrine you think say u dey. if u don eat human finish u know go know what to say no wonder wey be say na hunger kill ur fore fathers during civil although ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Splinz(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2014
He has the 'guts' to ride in the "Messianic" style. Is he the messiah?
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by eleko1: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Calling him a fool is mild,he's a Zombie. (quote author=Rutheby post=28330897] His words are foolish but he's not a fool. U dnt need to insult him bro[/quote]
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by aisammy4: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2014
shocked grin grin

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
in one word u are abig fool
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by mckoolcharming(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

angryangry......manners M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear!!!!
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by MadCow1: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:
he surely has my vote and support

Why?

What has 9ice don to deserve your vote?

Or is it based on sentiments?

4 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by mployer(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2014
How much did he pay the crowd?

So we can keep track of his political loss on time undecided
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Odinaka00(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2014
This guy bin promise us grammy award, him never fufil am o, now e don enter politics, new promises we go begin dey here now.............

Nairaland 4 LYF

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

lolest! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chioma-Davido Breakup Rumour: Toolz Tells Chioma What To Do / Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago / Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.