Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (52653 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Rides A Cow (photos) / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form / Pics: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by jeje123(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ezeibe:
Why him no use wheel barrow....... If i may ask what are u going there to do
d existing rep wat are dey do as well?
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Dmail(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
keeping my vote for Terry G....Vote Terry, get merry, with cool money and be happy....BTW, is there a seat for Musicians representative in the House of representatives ...jez saying.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Hyinkar97(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Librate:
Who what where when is 9ice is it a word,symbol or noun
Cus I school in france undecided
you sef dy nairaland...tshe you know me for your class in France?
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nigeria Legislative House
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by uzolexis(f): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
bidexolumanish:
its nt a big deal if u nurse ur business and pls lemme nurse mine.

if you wanted to mind ur biz u would not have quoted him and i wouldn't have quoted you in turn. so you see, the not minding biz started from you smiley
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by bidexolumanish(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
uzolexis:

if you wanted to mind ur biz u would not have quoted him and i wouldn't have quoted you in turn. so you see, the not minding biz started from you smiley
i did nt start dat shit,am so proud of ma tribe and i will nt allow anyone to spit on ma tribe...how u doin sha
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by uzolexis(f): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
bidexolumanish:
i did nt start dat shit,am so proud of ma tribe and i will nt allow anyone to spit on ma tribe...how u doin sha

I'm doing good dear,of course you should be proud of your tribe, if you are not who will? i'm just saying you should not insult other tribes in the process of defending urs.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by bidexolumanish(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
uzolexis:

I'm doing good dear,of course you should be proud of your tribe, if you are not who will? i'm just saying you should not insult other tribes in the process of defending urs.
ok,am straight now,,, hw was work or school today?
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by avalontony(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
grin grin grin Yoruba ppl and mumu be like banana and groudnut grin grin

In Gordon's voice ...na joke I dey joke oo

this is one of the reason Jesus wept. bros haba
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by uzolexis(f): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
bidexolumanish:
ok,am straight now,,, hw was work or school today?

school was stressful as usual. how's ur end?
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by bidexolumanish(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
uzolexis:

school was stressful as usual. how's ur end?
same here,am on war wit project
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by jimmy101231(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

oni sorire iwo omo iran ki ran yi
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
UNLESS THE RIG THE THING...9ICE LOOKS A WINNER ALREADY BUT I PITY DESMOND ELLIOT
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Conclussion: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ask google..
Funniez:
Who is 9ie?? Is it an animal, place or thing? I dont know cus I skuld in France.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Conclussion: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wonders shall never end..were dis guy dey go?..abi na ojude oba him dey go..chai! Nigeria politics sha.ok o
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by excelabbey(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by horlabiyi(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
PLEXPLEX:
UNLESS THE RIG THE THING...9ICE LOOKS A WINNER ALREADY BUT I PITY DESMOND ELLIOT
lol a WINNER? You need to come to Ogbomoso to see things. + he's not getting the ticket cos of those contesting with him in the party. 1) Oye Oyewunmi 2) Agbomojo 3) Adeleke 4) 9ice I've forgotten the name of the rest but they are 6 sha.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by oluromeo(m): 1:08am On Nov 26, 2014
SuperModerator:

I never said he is Igbo

And I never said you called him/her an Igbo because Igbo are great people just as Yoruba and Hausa and every Human race, I just commend you for been a magician for knowing his SURNAME because his/her great great grandparents name is derived from their FOOLISHNESS, so he/she just demonstrated his/her madness on NairaLand of which only animal like (KAYCID77 = BANNED) can do that to ascertain and show everyone who he/she was (because he/she is now in extinction)... now we all knew him/her without an introduction...
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by leofab(f): 1:27am On Nov 26, 2014
Janja.weed dignified; only showcasing their logo.....

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by emmanuelcrawler(m): 1:45am On Nov 26, 2014
kaycid77:

my bros i know say truth the pain na y them d yab u lyk dis, wetin u talk na wetin dem be

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by whytfaz(m): 2:27am On Nov 26, 2014
I no go surprise if 9ice done go use this horse do Ise tho
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2014
FLYhumphant entry.... nja politics sha... angry grin
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by liongirl: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2014
You are by this notice given 24minutes to apolozie or...
kaycid77:

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by LewisO: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Maximus85:

I am a proud Edo man but with people like you around, the world will get worse. God gave us brains to think before we open our mouths but it's a big shame that someone like you has failed God.

May God help U. AMEN
That microphallus can neva fail God, he failed his family!
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by LewisO: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2014
Maximus85:

I am a proud Edo man but with people like you around, the world will get worse. God gave us brains to think before we open our mouths but it's a big shame that someone like you has failed God.

May God help U. AMEN
That microphallus can neva fail God, he failed his family!
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by caniva(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2014
How many people follow am self? e for come hire more people for my crip in OYINGBO.

Best of LUCK
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2014
liongirl:
You are by this notice given 24minutes to apolozie or...

OK I tender my APOLOGIA and I have modified it.... hope you are happy now

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by deyemia: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2014
That is not what me I heard o, I heard APC fans are teaching 9ice how to ride someone's ASS

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by mensdept: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Absolute nonsense
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by anigbajumo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Funniez:
Who is 9ie?? Is it an animal, place or thing? I dont know cus I skuld in France.
. Shut up jhor u wey dey skul @otupo college cum dey tease person here
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by damcqute(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji In Traditional Outfit For A Friend's Wedding (photos) / Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear / Burna Boy Smokes In Lagos Traffic, Tips Police Officer (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.