Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (52663 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Rides A Cow (photos) / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form / Pics: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by MadCow1: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
grin grin grin Yoruba ppl and mumu be like banana and groudnut grin grin

And Ibadan na the plantation where them dey cultivate this particular Banana.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by dipopooo(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Where are his supporters? so scanty

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Lucky77: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Why is this 'mad' rush to politics by the artistes, actors and actresses?
Is it that their present profession is not 'selling' enough?
Just asking a question o , no offence.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by GodsKate: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Mtn and Etisalat DATA BUNDLES for smart phones and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN;  #New price list (effective from Oct 25, 2014)
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by MadCow1: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

I'm an Igbo guy but I have to call you a big fool

All your likes must be from Yoruba people.. grin

4 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by swagwu(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2014
wen u lose you wil ride on keke to ur house grin
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by redcliff: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

Lmao!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Temptee101(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Dead on arrival! All those things no dey move us now bros, no be new thing. E wan go der for his selfish self forget all ds stunts. This guy really thinks govt house na podium abi stage.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2014
niigaz be like i school in france so i dnt knw him when dey av neva left their village undecided
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Jarus(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
I don't think he will make a good Rep, but I like this creative way he's going about his ambition.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Emodeee: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ezedon:
Thats the life of politicians, they will
ride horse on the street, shake d blind, hug d lepers kiss d deaf, dine
with d privilege, then when he wins he will soround himself with
security that even a close relative will not see him

honestly, ur likes should be more dan dat.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Ahmeduana(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by qudirat: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eaya na like this your brother wey dey Yaba left Aπϑ Aro start o! Which tribe u be sef? U be big idiot, miserable fool!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Isiterere(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Your signature tho smiley

Makes alota sense
abi nah. I tire for d guy...

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by experimentist: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mr 9ice, nice one. Haters, go to sambisa forest and don't forget to greet shekau for me. Also remind him that he should be consider, in the spirit of december and christmas, free our girls. #ShekauBringBackOurGirls #SinceJonaDaftIsDaftAndClueless
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Temptee101(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
bidexolumanish:
thunder wey go fire u and ur tribe people stil dey do press-up for sambisa,oloshi oloriburuku,alainiran omo jatijati
....not after firing you, ur likes and your generation

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Idrismusty97(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
Mods it is about time you hide this comment, he has gotten enough reply already. Let the focus of the thread be on 9ice. Tribal bigots may turn this thread upside down.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jesus wannabe undecided
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by synergycom19: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ezedon:
Thats the life of politicians, they will ride horse on the street, shake d blind, hug d lepers kiss d deaf, dine with d privilege, then when he wins he will soround himself with security that even a close relative will not see him
Just remembered after we voted for GEJ,we went to villages celebrating GEJ FRESH AIR ADMINISTRATION,when he dash us increase in the orice of fuel
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by MadCow1: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
mployer:

How much did he pay the crowd?

So we can keep track of his political loss on time undecided

Since na Yoruba people dey involved and particularly Ibadan, I am sure he didn't pay them anything..

All he needed to get them was

1. A Man beating a talking drum.

2. Free Aso-Ebi (Uniform)

If he had added amala and Ofem***nu with free Alomo then you know say na street party things aka Gongo Aso sure pass.. grin

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by fmspecial: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmm! Unfortunately,dt constituency where u are contesting(dt of d House Leader/Alao-Akala) is over 90% PDP na. I would hv prefer u stay back @ Oke-Aro wt ds ur broom revolution,bro.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
u this mad guy that cal ur self an igbo man God punish u and ur generation
Ride on frd 9nice born to rule
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by fisaylab: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bravo bro,hater go to any river n bath there.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by PStacks(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Adigun Alapomeji..

My man since 1642 BC.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by MudRaker: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Yes vote him to sing you a bill.

Nonsense.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by PStacks(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

Its easy to spot a mumu when u c one.. I just spotted one mumu..

Your father mumu..

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by BruzMoney(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lacomus:
lol, is Ibadan not close to lagos ? grin grin grin

Its nt close! Its in it!
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by MudRaker: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
elspycey:
To the roots jor!

Politics in the African way.

Ride on boss. 9ice one

Abi oh! Since we have an ex drug dealer as a goth father to must of our governors and legislators I see no reason why we can't get a musician
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by ahizih(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
This indicates that 9ce is actually learning fast in african politics that is full of deceit n eye service in other to be seen as a humble politician. Let's see if he will ride on horse or prado jeep if he eventually wins

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by awesomeb1783(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
You can only get such comment from a bigot like you
kaycid77:
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by sirmariner: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is what we call a political strategy

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Alfred200825(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Joker of the century

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.