Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* (30041 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Iroko, Kasuwa, Sabunta And More. Talent War Ignited On Nigerian Tech Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by imuyoo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
SpeeChless. Rip
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by maryam6(f): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote
author=rigarmortis post=28337013]

all the muslim zombie horde chanting allahu Akbar before wrecking
havoc, what does that show you?...........evidence still not concrete or
"edible" enough?

"chew" on that for a minute[/quote]
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
rigarmortis:

all the muslim zombie horde chanting allahu Akbar before wrecking havoc, what does that show you?...........evidence still not concrete or "edible" enough?

"chew" on that for a minute

Stop this ridicule of Islam and Muslims.......you've littered this thread with so much harmful and provocative comments already..... it's seems you are gloating over the hapless dead people.

Times like this calls for sobriety

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Horus(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCKy3ePllcY

[size=15pt]Maiduguri Attack: Suicide bombers kills 65 at Monday market [/size]
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Rexyl(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
freenortheast:
May ALLAH destroy BKH, sponsors, sympathizers, supporters, nonchalant parties and Shekau. May Allah forgive the dead. Amin.

Amen

Now with full scale emergency rule in those three States. Without that there will always be killing and destruction over there and if care is not taking, that war will spread to other parts outside the North.

Jonathan should do the needful now before it is too late. He should enforce full state of emergency. That is only remedy we must all give support.

Don't mind the legislature they are busy about posts than the national security
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by kimond101: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
rigarmortis:

dont hide the truth in a multitude of words, boko members are moo-slimes and the Koran is their manual.......there are replicas the world over, ISIS, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, al shabab.....they all have many things in common, they all pray five times daily facing the east, then they stand up, face the east, west, north, south, NORTH-EAST and bomb and maim, more than five times.......daily.

all these because a particular self acclaimed greatest last and greatest prophet named....youknow-who, former camel driver, smoked Saudi best grass, went into a cave and heard a "voice"

You are part of the problem with Nigeria.
Religious Bigotism! Not having respect for other peoples belief.
If someone decides to worship a stone instead of his creator its left to his creator to guide him to Himself.
When you call the prophet of Islam names, do you belief you trigger peace?

If Boko Haram claim to be muslims, the truth is they don't practice Islam.
Cause killing, kidnapping, rape, acts of terror isn't of Islam.
I am a muslim and i have studied the Quran and i practice Islam.
Islam condemns terrorism
Most Imams both in Nigeria and oversea condemn the act of terror but you'll never see that
We are in the end times/end of the world where people appreciate falsehood and look down on the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Meti99(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote
author=Macelliot post=28332124]Jonathan has declared to RUN for second
term... Atiku has said he is RUNNING too....... Kwankwaso is also
RUNNING.... Buhari is RUNNING as well... Amaechi said he has interest in
RUNNING. Rochas Okorocha has also declared he is ready to RUN.....
Nda-Isaiah is also set to RUN. Tambuwal is ready to RUN too, but has
decided to run for his state...... My questions are:
1. Where are they RUNNING to?
2). Who is pursuing them?
3.) Do we have Olympics in Nigeria in 2015?
4.) Is it 100m or 200m race? Or is it a Marathon race?
5.) Abi Nemesis is after them?
6.) What about you reading this, Won't you RUN? Please after reading
this, start RUNNING and don't look back.. Because Me too am also
running............[/quote]

I guess they are all RUNNING mad..
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by maryam6(f): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote
author=rigarmortis post=28337013]

all the muslim zombie horde chanting allahu Akbar before wrecking
havoc, what does that show you?...........evidence still not concrete or
"edible" enough?

"chew" on that for a minute[/quote] now i knw u r a joke. so, a non muslim can't chant Allahu akbar? Pls get a lyf my broda.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Temptee101(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
OK
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by kimond101: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
promzy555:
Who is the right person to vote for? Mi broda wakeup all of them are the same, if we youths don't wakeup to fight all of them (from apc to last) this nation will remain the same. I VOTE FOR NO ONE.
That's why i didn't mention any name. But you have to decide yourself. Cause i cant even vouch for any tbh
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Obasanjo accuses Jonathan of training, arming killer squad for 2015 elections.

Hmmm Bros Jona. Dont go down the way Abacha did.... Half words are enough for the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by SenatorM(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Let's pray for "Northern Nigeria"
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by caprini1: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
I used to skip CNN,Aljazera and other news channel,cos am tired of viewing bomb blasts in pakistan,afghanistan,libya and co....but recenctly its like those ones are childs play compared to what is obtained in Borno ,almost on a daily basis.One thing I know and must surely come to pass is "everything that has a beginning,must one day have an end".

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
I think the plans of emefi-ole are saTANic plans, plans from the pits of hell.....

He reintroduced Atm fees that were free.
He n jonaTAN single handedly produced worthless new 100naira notes.
The naira has pitiably been forced into a free fall against the dollar.

I KNOW THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL.... We shall overcome him, we shall overcome him, we shall overcome Todayyyyyy....
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by championeh(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Were, wetin dey sweet your belle?
Macelliot:
Jonathan has declared to RUN for second term... Atiku has said he is RUNNING too....... Kwankwaso is also RUNNING.... Buhari is RUNNING as well... Amaechi said he has interest in RUNNING. Rochas Okorocha has also declared he is ready to RUN..... Nda-Isaiah is also set to RUN. Tambuwal is ready to RUN too, but has decided to run for his state...... My questions are:
6.) What about you reading this, Won't you RUN? Please after reading this, start RUNNING and don't look back.. Because Me too am also running............
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by lekzzydo(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
samally:

My brother we don't need to be calling God all the time to attend to our situation...if God attend to it, It's going to worst hope you read old testament as you believe in islam..and see what the wrath of God is like
Because when we go out on raid..Many Muslim villager hide this guys from us..if they're truly reveal by human then we may protect the future of Nigeria and our cultures..
When won't they hide them when they know army are fond of molesting and killing innocent people but can't face the real devils.
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by juman(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is really sad thing.

What a country.

Oh my God!
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by lekzzydo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
samally:

My brother we don't need to be calling God all the time to attend to our situation...if God attend to it, It's going to worst hope you read old testament as you believe in islam..and see what the wrath of God is like
Because when we go out on raid..Many Muslim villager hide this guys from us..if they're truly reveal by human then we may protect the future of Nigeria and our cultures..
Why won't they hide them when they know army are fond of molesting and killing innocent people but can't face the real devils.

From your comment, it shows you either a military man or one of the vigilante members.

So your comment make me to think that you people always go to the villages to attack innocent people after the boko haram bomb blast or sporadic shooting. Why can't you go there when BH on sight?
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by babestella: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
mrborntodoit:
Is Islamabad now the capital of borno

From shoe makers to bomb makers and now female suicide bombers

When will sanity return to the north

The north and northerners have lost it. Islam, islam, islam. One terrible religion that never gives peace. May God give the dead eternal rest. It's so sad. islam has now out shined ritual killing. Na wah ooooo. God split this country fast. We all need to define who we are and who we want to coexist with. this has gone overboard.
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Williamso(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Only if the gullible south westerners blindly lead their generation to vote for Buhari ,then the north would succeed in islamizing Nigeria by killing all the infidels including south western Christians and simple Muslims . Nigeria is at the brink of a religious war fueled by politics, tribalism and ethnic segregation.

AND YOU'RE FURTHER ADDING MORE FUEL WITH THIS YOUR COMMENT!!!
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by lekzzydo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Macelliot:
Jonathan has declared to RUN for second term... Atiku has said he is RUNNING too....... Kwankwaso is also RUNNING.... Buhari is RUNNING as well... Amaechi said he has interest in RUNNING. Rochas Okorocha has also declared he is ready to RUN..... Nda-Isaiah is also set to RUN. Tambuwal is ready to RUN too, but has decided to run for his state...... My questions are:
6.) What about you reading this, Won't you RUN? Please after reading this, start RUNNING and don't look back.. Because Me too am also running............
POLITICIANS are running SHEKAU is staying with confidence.
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by babestella: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
lekzzydo:

Why won't they hide them when they know army are fond of molesting and killing innocent people but can't face the real devils.

From your comment, it shows you either a military man or one of the vigilante members.

So your comment make me to think that you people always go to the villages to attack innocent people after the boko haram bomb blast or sporadic shooting. Why can't you go there when BH on sight?

Bro. Let's be honest with ourselves, do you think the northerners don't know the members of the boko haram sect and the families they are from? Even in a village where you have group of guys stealing and molesting people, the villagers know them all and when police comes looking for them, their families are pointed out and giving ultimatum to provide them or face the wrath. Boko haram is not a spirit, they all live and are protected amongst the villagers in the north. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by rigarmortis: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
kimond101:

You are part of the problem with Nigeria.
Religious Bigotism! Not having respect for other peoples belief.
If someone decides to worship a stone instead of his creator its left to his creator to guide him to Himself.
When you call the prophet of Islam names, do you belief you trigger peace?

If Boko Haram claim to be muslims, the truth is they don't practice Islam.
Cause killing, kidnapping, rape, acts of terror isn't of Islam.
I am a muslim and i have studied the Quran and i practice Islam.
Islam condemns terrorism
Most Imams both in Nigeria and oversea condemn the act of terror but you'll never see that
We are in the end times/end of the world where people appreciate falsehood and look down on the truth.

I have heard this "they are not real muslims" shyte, the truth is they started out as muslims, they had clerics who preach violence, the recruited from the mosque before they were unleashed on the world, what did the mosque do to curtail the act, before and after?.......what did they do when the focus was on churches and xtian mainly, its easy to disown a thing once its hurting you PERSONALLY, but what happened in the days of yore?

what happened when some lunatic was calling for jihad?,....you rag heads didn't say anything.

in trying to solve a problem you have to understand the root cause, which in this case is islam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by babestella: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Only if the gullible south westerners blindly lead their generation to vote for Buhari ,then the north would succeed in islamizing Nigeria by killing all the infidels including south western Christians and simple Muslims . Nigeria is at the brink of a religious war fueled by politics, tribalism and ethnic segregation .

Sadly that is the truth. The SW is blindly playing into the hands of Islamist all because of hate for GEJ, nothing more,and when the chips are down, they will prefer to live in hell than stay in Nigeria. Let me remind everyone about Buhari's commitment to islamizing Nigeria. After reading it, you can tell me who Buhari is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by rigarmortis: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
maryam6:
now i knw u r a joke. so, a non muslim can't chant Allahu akbar? Pls get a lyf my broda.

who the fqck is your brother? so you can recognise you dirty bearded, Koran chanting, arab slave, murderous, blood thirsty, rag head brothers again?

a Muslim san chant allahu Akbar, but the ones chanting and detonating are MUSLIMS! in predominantly Christian countries, how many of such have you seen, but just check, Iraq, Somalia and the rest, and tell me if the havoc wreckers are not pork rejecting pvnks.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by kimond101: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
rigarmortis:

I have heard this "they are not real muslims" shyte, the truth is they started out as muslims, they had clerics who preach violence, the recruited from the mosque before they were unleashed on the world, what did the mosque do to curtail the act, before and after?.......what did they do when the focus was on churches and xtian mainly, its easy to disown a thing once its hurting you PERSONALLY, but what happened in the days of yore?

what happened when some lunatic was calling for jihad?,....you rag heads didn't say anything.

in trying to solve a problem you have to understand the root cause, which in this case is islam

Dude I ain't even got time for argument and finger pointing. People like you will believe only things they want to believe.
There's more to life than that which meets the eyes.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by babestella: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
rigarmortis:

Terrorism and jihad/jihadist are all offshoots of Islam. If Islam was all about Love, peace and prosperity, these offshoots will naturally not exist. I think you guys should check the foundation of this Islam you are really into. I've never seen a religious sect claiming so much lives in the name of their god. Buddhism, Hinduism, etc and the rest even preach more love & peace than the acclaimed Islam.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by SenatorM(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Only a fool will believe that Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by lekzzydo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
babestella:

Bro. Let's be honest with ourselves, do you think the northerners don't know the members of the boko haram sect and the families they are from? Even in a village where you have group of guys stealing and molesting people, the villagers know them all and when police comes looking for them, their families are pointed out and giving ultimatum to provide them or face the wrath. Boko haram is not a spirit, they all live and are protected amongst the villagers in the north. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
Thank God you said we should stop deceiving ourselves. So I want you to stop being gullible to.
Yes most of the northerners know them but can't point them out because of fear. Or you want to tell me all the families in the villages has a member in the BH sect, of course not, so why is that those ones that don't have any member in BH sect can't point them out, then you'll knw that those ones are being troubling by fear.

All I'm trying to say is that if truly armies and JTF want to win this war then they should stop having their attacks after damages have been done by BH. They should find another way to cub this insecurity.
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by rigarmortis: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
ilugunboy:

Stop this ridicule of Islam and Muslims.......you've littered this thread with so much harmful and provocative comments already..... it's seems you are gloating over the hapless dead people.

Times like this calls for sobriety

gloating over dead people?...how can I do that, I am PISSED!!!!!.....and I hate the usual Muslim response of.......these guys are not Muslims, when this kind of thing happens.

Osama bin laden, if he was to fill a form, would put islam in the space made for religion yes/no?.......him being a good man is another question, saladin is a muslim, but also one of my heroes, bin laden is a monster, but also a muslim....fact.

and last if times like this calls for sober reflection then that's what we will keep doing, soberly reflecting while people die, your sober reflection doesn't do jackshit for the dead, you are not respecting them by saying nothing and just reflecting......soberly.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by lekzzydo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
SenatorM:
Only a fool will believe that Islam is a religion of peace
Only a fool will still believe that this crisis is a religion crisis.

**think man** and stop being gullible

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by rigarmortis: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
kimond101:

Dude I ain't even got time for argument and finger pointing. People like you will believe only things they want to believe.
There's more to life than that which meets the eyes.
Peace.

if I wish you the same peace that the religion of peace is currently bestowing on the middle east and northeast Nigeria, will you accept my "peace" offering?

honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falana Asks Army To Release Ransome-kuti From Prison / Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.