Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,267 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* (30407 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Iroko, Kasuwa, Sabunta And More. Talent War Ignited On Nigerian Tech Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Litmus: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
These people in chad, Cameroon,Niger are fortunate that they're dealing with the new Humbler Nigerians like Johnathan, which was what so many on Niraland craved - Humble Nigerians angry pituwa, god-forbid. Now, an old school Arrogant Nigerian like me in charge and we'd be flattening Njemina, Yaunde or whatever they call their capitals over there. A true Nigerian thinks differently from your average African. We wouldn't be playing their Chadian, Niger, Cameroon games whereby we spend all our resources defending ourselves while they luxuriate in making plans and attacking. They introduce new style driving around in lorries shooting at Nigerian targets and running away and we counter with unexpected old style world war two warfare. Drag hundreds of vehicles loaded with old-style and now very cheap Russian organs to their frontiers and let them have it night and day, target the oil wells, and Uranium mines, artillery and bombers over their cities -shake things up a bit and lets see how glib they are with their crap. We wouldn't be defending all the time we'd be attacking too, lets see who handles death and destruction best in the end.

Never mind me, life is too precocious, the thought of French-Africa Coalition men, women and children dying for the sake of their evil leaders does not rest easy. I'm just so furious....
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by charleff512(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
I went to the market last year with my colleague to buy phone accessories while on official assignment.sporadic gunshots na im pursue us back to our hotels.na computer village i come buy the thing jeje.May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by amagugm: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
kimond101:
These Boko Hraram people, whoever they may be may Allah expose them and destroy them. They claim to be Muslims but every reasonable person will realize they are demons possessed individuals who plan to destroy Nigeria and tarnish the image of Islam.
Muslims are dying,Christians are dying.Yoruba,ibo and hausas are being killed.
Our government has betrayed us.
We are betraying ourselves due to tribalism and religious bigotism against our fellow brothers.
We need strong hands in this nation.
We need a leader who can take control aswell not only prayers.
Vote For CHANGE!
The key which will bring the change lies in our hands.
It is only the nominal Muslims that are opposed to terrorism. Islam I think has something strongly linked to violence, else how do you explain all the violence in the Islamic world? Really need answers.
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Alenkakent(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
samally:

Why quoting me as brainless.....You eat bread with kerosine
Not kerosine... I ate bread with ur brain
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by IbnuUche(m): 12:18am On Nov 26, 2014
rigarmortis:

edible evidence

really, what do you mean by edible evidence, do you mean the religious violence that is "eating" up the NORTHEAST right now?.....

all the killing in the name of AnLLAH?........and his paedophile prophet? bastard fool

what do you mean by edible evidence anyway?.......are you against western education?

or you need the same grass that the prophet ate/....take a trip to the deserts of Saudi and obtain one

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 26, 2014
samally:

Not only in borno sir...the plan of Islam is to catch the jewel side of Nigeria which is south west..And from the comment that I read from macolatunji and is co-supporters am very sure that they're almost there unless the Nigeria Christiana say to Islamizing of Nigeria

When last did you go for a psychiatric check up?

My friend will you please be serious or simply just join bh so as to be cursed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 26, 2014
rigarmortis:

edible evidence

really, what do you mean by edible evidence, do you mean the religious violence that is "eating" up the NORTHEAST right now?.....

all the killing in the name of AnLLAH?........and his paedophile prophet?

what do you mean by edible evidence anyway?.......are you against western education?

or you need the same grass that the prophet ate/....take a trip to the deserts of Saudi and obtain one

WhatI can't believe a sane human typed this words.
Hmmmmmm how old are you and what is your educational capacity?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by wiloy2k8(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2014
let the black wears by the Northern female Muslims be banned . cos it conceals bombs or anything . this days . female bombers everywhere .
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by rigarmortis: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2014
emiraty:

WhatI can't believe a sane human typed this words.
Hmmmmmm how old are you and what is your educational capacity?

I wonder why an i.d10t like who doesn't know jackshit wants to know about my level of education, BTW, its these words, note the plural, dumbfuck.

and please, in the name of your camelfucking fucking prophet, what does "educational capacity" mean, semi-illiterate m oro n like you, trying hard to pass himself off as passably intelligent, but your dumbfuckery shines through, it cant be hidden in a multitude of words, no matter how lame.

you should question your prophet's sanity for coming up with a bloody assassin manual like the Koran.t and you should also question yourself for believing such a dumb story, but I guess you are suffering from mob mentality, you cant reason for yourself, you brain has been religiously kicked so up into your a55 that you shyte grey matter.

you deserve pity.
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by free2ryhme: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2014
rigarmortis:

I wonder why an i.d10t like who doesn't know jackshit wants to know about my level of education, BTW, its these words, note the plural, dumbfuck.

and please, in the name of your camelfucking fucking prophet, what does "educational capacity" mean, semi-illiterate m oro n like you, trying hard to pass himself off as passably intelligent, but your dumbfuckery shines through, it cant be hidden in a multitude of words, no matter how lame.

you should question your prophet's sanity for coming up with a bloody assassin manual like the Koran.t and you should also question yourself for believing such a dumb story, but I guess you are suffering from mob mentality, you cant reason for yourself, you brain has been religiously kicked so up into your a55 that you shyte grey matter.

you deserve pity.

Ok please pray for me
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Alenkakent:

Not kerosine... I ate bread with ur brain

Abi, please don't mind me.am on the table oooo please join me
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by khattab02: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2014
It is a pitiable dismal pissmal reading some people's comments.....

Very very disgusting and absurd.
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by rigarmortis: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2014
emiraty:

Ok please pray for me

no prayers.

you deserve to be PREYED on, by vultures.

you are as useless as a sack of rotten beef.

no offence.
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2014
rigarmortis:

no prayers.

you deserve to be PREYED on, but vultures.

you are as useless as a sack of rotten beef.

Na wa oo all these for me? Ok ooooo.
Have a good day ahead
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by rigarmortis: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2014
emiraty:

Na wa oo all these for me? Ok ooooo.
Have a good day ahead

same to you too.

may the piss of islam.e be upon you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2014
rigarmortis:

same to you too.

may the piss of islam.e be upon you.

Ameeeeeeennnn. Though I never specified my religion. You see your self?
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by samplegirl(f): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
mrborntodoit:
Is Islamabad now the capital of borno

From shoe makers to bomb makers and now female suicide bombers

When will sanity return to the north

Don't mind them. Let them keep destroying their place. Tomorrow they will be shouting MARGINALIZATION after driving away people who can develop their place.

COMPOUND FOOLS.
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by greall1: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oloshi.

Vicotex:
STFU, WTF do you know 'bout islam huh?
Those motherfucckers are fighting for allah just like muhammed did, nigga!
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Rexyl(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
samplegirl:

Don't mind them. Let them keep destroying their place. Tomorrow they will be shouting MARGINALIZATION after driving away people who can develop their place.

COMPOUND FOOLS.

Pls don't leave the ignorant to their fate o. A time will come when they will find peaceful places like mine here in Naija, and constitute a sizable population of nuisance (beggars). Pls pray the North gets things right on time.

If it is for religion they are doing all these evils, they will soon die and face judgement of the Creator who will question them, to whom and for what purposes that have killed many and destroyed His creation

If it is because they don't want Jonathan, the man will soon leave, and they shall remain battling the "Curse" they have successful staged

If it is because of you and I they are doing all the evil, they will soon have themselves to blame

Just mark my word. All I have stated can't be avoided unless they stop blackmailing Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by Vicotex(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
greall1:
Oloshi.

anu pama
Re: Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* by davidonoja: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
moufan:
Islam has nothing to do with boko haram, Islam teaches and preaches peace,those bokoharam savages are only hiding behind the religion,they are nothing but pure lunatic extremists.

Story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire / Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole / Cocaine Trafficking: Abba Kyari Faces Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.