Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation (2686 Views)

Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Prediction For 2015; Says This Is Who Will Become T / Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by yazach: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
The General Overseer of Galilee Christian Center in Lagos, Prophet Williams Onuoha, has predicted that the current governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, would become Nigeria’s president in 2015.

According to him, for this to happen, Okorocha would have to adhere to God’s direction, adding that only a running mate from the South West region can give him the presidency.

In a recent interview with Daily Sun, Onuoha, who is seen and referred to by many who attend his church as a highly gifted proph­et of God, said he saw the vision in 2011 and now it’s coming to pass.
“In 2011, I saw in a vision that the present governor of Imo State Owelle Rochas Okoro­cha will be president in 2015. And in one of the national dailies recently, the governor said he would be president in 2015 and that it had been prophesied. True. I had seen this vision, but there are things that needs to be done before this prophesy can come to pass and one of them is that only a running mate from the South West region can give him the presidency.
“I have never met the governor before. When he said last week in the papers that he would become president in 2015 and that it had been prophesied, I was not surprised. What I saw in 2011, the governor said in 2014. God is truly wonderful,” the prophet said.
Advertisement

Onuoha said he had predicted the global economic melt­down and that a black man will become president of the United States.

He explained that he has made so many revelations and all have come to pass.

The man of God said: “Three weeks to when the Ebola virus came into Nigeria I had told my members to pray seriously so that the country can escape the calamity that was to befall her. We did pray and by His grace we escaped.

“I feel it is time to free this coun­try from the grip of the devil and his agents. Look at our youths; they lack direction. This is because the head is corrupt. When the head is corrupt the body will definitely be corrupt.

“Many of our industries today are controlled by the devil. Look at music, for instance. Even some gospel artistes have now fallen by the wayside. This country needs God’s intervention, and she needs it very fast. That is why true men of God should not relent in praying for this nation. Many are no longer with God. Even in the house of God is corruption. Pastors, bishops now preach money. They no longer preach God’s word to the people. When the wicked are in power the people suffer.”

Asked how he came about the name of his church, he said an Angel revealed it to him in trance.

Source:http://www.naij.com/328000-2015-lagos-prophet-makes-shocking-revelation.html
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by Tobilastik(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by godsamist: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
So be it if this could bring the most desired change in this country.
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by Rilwayne001: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
ONIYEYE grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by macolino(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
i believe Rochas/fashola can give Apc a win, anything other than that is ......
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by Diffdeef(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wow
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by tope24(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
ok. we dey wait
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by SirHouloo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rochas/Fashola is the only combination I can support for this country. Others na play play.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by chacoonder(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Prophet of HELL!!!
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by cirmuell(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
SirHouloo:
Rochas/Fashola is the only combination I can support for this country. Others na play play.
Oh really! Why not Fashola/Rochas? undecided

@the prophecy, I can only laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by sonssyo: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
cirmuell:

I see, this is just the simple reason why Nigeria will never make progress. tribalism
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by cirmuell(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
sonssyo:

I see, this is just the simple reason why Nigeria will never make progress. tribalism
well that's how you see it. I only asked a simple question, why not the other way round?
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by dims95(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Al these prophets and their revelations. Why didn't he reveal it since 2011, why now.
Sha i support fashola/Rochas in any order.
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by SirHouloo(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
cirmuell:

Provided Fashola is involved. I don't see these Northerners coming up going anywhere, Nigeria has gone far far far beyond their scope of reasoning or understanding.
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by CharliParker: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thank God if not Owelle/ fashola am not voting
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by olalekan1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
THE PROPHET WANTS A TIP OFF FROM ROCHAS NI JO.
Rochas only get mouth for Imo State, him mouth no reach any where for other states. China contractor, the man that lied that he is paying corps member 10k monthly. Owing Youth Must Work 4 months allowance. Over my dead will I vote for Rochas; even if Fashola dey run with ham, I no go look their side. Rochas my ass.
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by johnmartus(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
How?this man of God should capable enough to tell us how dude will become president in 2015 roacha can only become president in 2015 if nigeria disintegrate
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by Youngzedd(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
CharliParker:
Thank God if not Owelle/ fashola am not voting

For sure.
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by Youngzedd(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
cirmuell:

Nawaa, so una don swear say nobody from South East to enter Aso Rock.

Not fair.

One 9ja as they use to say.
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by cirmuell(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Youngzedd:

Nawaa, so una don swear say nobody from South East to enter Aso Rock.

Not fair.

One 9ja as they use to say.
It's all in your head, it's y'all that are reading meaning into this. undecided
In all the places I've seen these two paired up, it's always in that order & it's always by same group\set of people...so I ask, why always that way? why not the other way round? It's a very simple question you know.
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Story. Didn't another annointed prophet prophesy that the Igbos should forget about the presidency?!
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by engrtee(f): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Prophesying after drinking expired palm wine
Re: 2015: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2014

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 / Bugaje Says Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North / Female GEJ trekker quits!!! See tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.