Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. (36940 Views)

Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] / Effect Of This ASUU Strike On Students And Lecturers / VC Of UNIJOS Vows To Arrest Any Student Who Dresses Indecently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Sylvarresta(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
When d government don de use as dog to hunt pple who are against them, y won't de be flexn muscle 4 students. Useless people if na Bokoharam de go run so te deir legs go de nack d back of their head.....
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by MadCow1: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Students protest and get shot..

Reps protest, attack the police, vandalise Government property, act in an unruly manner, conspired to cause chaos, almost rundown a police officer, attack the Senate president, breach an at the time barricaded government building and yet none of them got shot... And we are here fighting ourselves over trivial matters like religion and ethnicity and debating Political parties.. grin

We allowed this nonsense to grow, now we must live with it..

RIP to the fallen..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Adelivinggreat(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
May the blood of these students be upon the VC
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by ojaydedon(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
5 hilux of soldiers giv us ultimatum for naraguta oh... See as i pack my tins lyk mad man...
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
So disheartening;I'm sure this would fade like every other problem/chaos we've had in this country....I lose hope!what a country!and will the president say something bout this?I doubt...R.I.p to the dead.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by alutaoracle: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Pls am nt sure any student died o. Cos some students were shot in my presence n there injuries was not too bad. I cn't post their pics here cos dis wil jst go viral
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by solara: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
babyosisi:
The shooters and whoever gave them orders must not go unpunished
What nonsense
Na for student body dey get power
If na boko they will throw their guns away, comot cloth and pretend to be mad people

grin

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by texazzpete(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
alutaoracle:
Pls am nt sure any student died o. Cos some students were shot in my presence n there injuries was not too bad. I cn't post their pics here cos dis wil jst go viral

People were shot and it's 'not too bad'?

maybe they should shoot you next so you see that gunshot wounds are indeed very bad angry

4 Likes

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by nairaman66(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Kidash:
This morning as the ongoing protest continue in unijos.the military men opened fire at student killing 3 and leaving others injured the administration have asked the student to vacate the hostel...please right now we are scared and the militry people are chasing us pointing guns at us is this another war? *update*The University of Jos has now been shut indefinately by the authorities to avoid further escalation. Source-ICEfm 96.1 aka Ujay fm

If this is true, then it's a shame on the part of the military to pull their backlash on this BOKO haram issues on innocent defenseless students! This is totally unaccepted!
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by eleko1: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Those useless military can only flex their muscle against harmless/defenceless peeps but will bolted @ d sight of Bokos.Ye mumuye/TANOIDS,PDP,E-rats,is killing of students is part of una boss transformation agenda?
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by janvier27(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
I do hope no student died. For those cursing the VC, did you see him shoot any student? Or do military or police take shooting orders from VCs?
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by akin33(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
UNIJOS are enjoying fresh air.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by eleko1: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
angry angrySharappp there! So bullet na stone abi?Even stone dey wundjure pipu talkless of life bullet.What happen to rubber bullet/water canon commonly used?Iranu
alutaoracle:

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by phayvoursky(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nigerian military men are illiterates...

Educated men won't do such...
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by gebest: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
W.H.A.T! this is one death too many, army so dis is were u want to flex ur muscles, i tot u people said u dont ve ammunition to face boko boys, so u now ve ammunition to face innocent student protesting for their right, it has been killings since the assumption of this administration, Y?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Obascoetubi: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Kidash:
This morning as the ongoing protest continue in unijos.the military men opened fire at student killing 3 and leaving others injured the administration have asked the student to vacate the hostel...please right now we are scared and the militry people are chasing us pointing guns at us is this another war? *update*The University of Jos has now been shut indefinately by the authorities to avoid further escalation. Source-ICEfm 96.1 aka Ujay fm
students no fear soldiers abi? let dem show students dat they are more than a policemen. students needs to always obey soldier's command not to be bold as a lion.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by bornosheikh: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
I cn't post their pics here cos dis wil jst go viral

LIE, LIE, U get natin for JPG!

VC - UNIJOS - Hayward Mafuyai... vc@unijos.edu.ng

Talking is over, let his inbox swell with vitriol!

E-warriors...sharpen your fingertips and re-post your e-mails on this thread, abeg...
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by EmmanuelDon7(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Imagine soldiers were used force students out of d hostel?
They tried village hostel bt no entry 4 dem.
For God's sake students who paid their rents send packing out!
We r living in a lawless country.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Elan83(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
babyosisi:
The shooters and whoever gave them orders must not go unpunished
What nonsense
Na for student body dey get power
If na boko they will throw their guns away, comot cloth and pretend to be mad people
comic truth,, Nigeria Army killin defenceless Nigerians since d eve of indpndnt.

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by grellworld: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
this calls for a nation wide protest. university education is becoming more exploitative than ever. why pay development fees after the trillions of naira being spent by fg. first year students at michael okpara university must spend more than =N=100,000
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
How can the military whose major mandate is to protect the citizens and sovereignty of a country, open fire at unarmed civilians especially students!?
Are we trying to bring back the inglorious days if Soweto during the apartheid era of South Africa or what
This is by far the height of lawlessness!!! angry
RIP to the dead.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by jude33084(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Disgrace!
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Waspy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
UnUnited Nations ought to have sanctioned Nigeria for its uncontrollable and unrepentant extra-judicial killings angry angry

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
How many people have to die before we do things right. God please save innocent Nigerians. This bloodshed got to stop!

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Y r d military behaving like this. Y on earth did the military open fire on student?
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by jikanbage: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
it is no Apc again?
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by khayce: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
na woman skul be DAT o... if not, karki men no fit kill student make others go haus go sleep,,,, if DAT is d case we take d protest to dos motherfucker's Haus.... abi how many pple soldiers go fit kill.... DAT VC must first of all cease to exist as d VC...den we make sure justice take it full form on dos bastards who opened fire on dos innocent student....Anyway RIP to dos great comrades..... #SUG...
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by lakamua: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
I remember most of you supported the police that blocked tambuwal. Now you are complaining. Nonsense
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by valuedammy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Open fire at student, I can't believe what am reading.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by johnsonpolice: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
What an imprudent?animal in human being skin killing our great student no no this is barbaric.I think its hight time our government should brink these animal to book.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Mrfils(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
I weep for innocent Nigerian students
I weep for my alma mata
I weep for our educational sector
I weep for Nigeria embarassed

#smh
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by valuedammy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
If we talk now dem go say GEJ for second term, I keep asking "is it true there is a president in this country"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing / Jude Okonkwo Accepted Into All Ivy League School / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.