Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. (36938 Views)

Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] / Effect Of This ASUU Strike On Students And Lecturers / VC Of UNIJOS Vows To Arrest Any Student Who Dresses Indecently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Tymax(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
What business does the military have with students? I am waiting for the VC's statement. I expect him to blame the dead students for provoking the soldiers. This is what you get when leaders feel they are gods.

I am angry yet I feel helpless in my rage because I know that nobody (VC or soldier) will be punished for taking the lives of those students.

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by alutaoracle: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
I have bin misundestood by my earlier post. I protested n was lucky not to be shot but was really smoked with tear gas in both main camp n p site. Wat i meant by the gun wounds not that serious is because i saw dos guys n cannot just agree that they are death cos am an optimist. I also wish my fellow jossites shot quick recovery. I come to skul from home and its annoying that some students stay at the hostel not participating in the protest.

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by IYANGBALI: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thank God I no longer live in Nigeria,here in iraq where I live,civilians beat soldiers like small children and even seize their guns,that nonsense can only happen in Nigeria
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Phemmmy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fools die

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by machiefdaspan(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Instead of the students to protest for the resignation of the VC entirely,they went protesting for the tuition fees only......Let the VC go!!!!!!Aluta continue!!
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by SirBlack999(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Havent our military heard about rubber bullet?

By the way,what does APC have to say about this one?
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Why didn't they open fire on the House of Rep members who displayed senseless act of forceful entering and assault of Police Officers.

Rubbish people!!!
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by chakula: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is what We called divident of Democracy, sending people that are free from or knowing nothing about Evil to their early graves and lets the Evils ones walking around free. Fresh Air Indeed! Good Morning.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by seangy4konji: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nigeria.

Third world country.

Third world leaders.

Students shot by soldiers.

Soldier run to Cameroon when they smell boko haram.

President dance azonto after blob blast blame it on opposition party.

Billions missing meant for the same soldiers to kill more innocent lives.

Don't worry Jos student. Asiu is preparing for another long strike so you can spend another 2 years at home without facing he trouble of soldiers.

Fresh air.

Oh GOd direct our noble cause.

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by adedayourt(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Any student dat knows wat is good for him/her ll return home to der parent

Any student dat dies in this situation, notinz gonna com out of it
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by mjameslarry: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Do you want to be a member of the great brotherhood Illuminati? we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now at( illuminatechurchofsatan666@gmail.com or call +2347054798538 beware you must be 18 years and above if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by holatin(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
are then under enchantment ? they should channel dat energy to boko haram
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by zubby29(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
y didn't dey chase boko rams like dat? dem dey behav like der C in C,instead of crushing boko rams nd corruption he is busy chasing apc
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by tolustx(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Probably d students' protest was a violent one. No one has said anything abt dat. Dr shud be a reason why military men were called into d matter.
Abt 100 policemen, including abt 25 - 30 mopols were mobilized to chase us out of Awolowo Hall (OAU). Wen they got to our hostel, we protested against dem but neva added violence. They all went back crippled and I guess astonished @ our level of maturity.
Of the Greatest Ife.

RIP to d last souls.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Zaikon(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Omg... NA just messin up kwanan nan
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by RaptorX: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
ceejay80s:
This kin thing no fit happen in europe or america, the parents of the deceased should prepare for court, its rubbish na
The same America where white policemen gun down black people like dogs, almost on a daily basis? Pls wake up from your illusion.

2 Likes

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Smooyis(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eeyah. RIP
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by alutaoracle: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
For those who need more info. We have bin protesting since yday up until the soldiers came and started shooting at students cos we blocked the road to bauchi n gombe etc. The chased us 2 front of the gate of one of our hostels and continued shooting n injured some students. Students threw stones at them cos the were shooting us. The soldiers later followed us to the hostel and kept flogging nigerian students. NOTE: This info is credible n was wat happened 2day not hear say. ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ASCERTA
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by jeje123(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Killing students during democrazy? Beside we ave a lot of insurgent dat deserve to be killed by gallant soldiers wat come over u please? Chai all d neighbour
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by myhero4eva: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is unacceptable frm our military. It shows a high level of incompetence on intelligence part of d military and lack of value for human life. How culd they open fire on harmless civilians esp students? Have they exhausted all the peaceful means of calming a rioting student? Did d show a display of gun during d rioting? Oh my gudness! They must be brought (military dat killed), we want justice done on this. Dis ws a heavy worst riot in US 2day bt no 1 ws harmd by d force. Its disgrace to Nig
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
obiZEAL:
The bullets wasted on unijos student today alone are enough to take out inhabitants of sambisa!!!
and they want us to leave the hostel
To were now....

To ur father's house or are you homeless?
When everything has died down then you can go back to skul. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by ennon92(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
A failed con3 governed by bastards

1 Like

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by jikanbage: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
SirBlack999:
Havent our military heard about rubber bullet?

By the way,what does APC have to say about this one?
u r d one that is suppose to be asked such question is APC/north behind it abi na wetin?
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Rexnegro(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
joshbouy:
.this is really bad, tear gas Don finish??
Very good question bro, but I don't tink soldiers uses tear gas,tho that's not to say am in support of them shooting. But Seriously it hasn't come to my consciousness if soldier use tear gas. Too bad of em anyway. May God help us we innocent nigerians cos hmmm nigeria don dey turn anoda tin o
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by swagwu(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
u see what the APCs are causing...head d vc is an APC member!
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by LORDI(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
I don't blame the u.s.a for refusing to sell armors/guns for us.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by RaptorX: 12:28am On Nov 26, 2014
myhero4eva:
This is unacceptable frm our military. It shows a high level of incompetence on intelligence part of d military and lack of value for human life. How culd they open fire on harmless civilians esp students? Have they exhausted all the peaceful means of calming a rioting student? Did d show a display of gun during d rioting? Oh my gudness! They must be brought (military dat killed), we want justice done on this. Dis ws a heavy worst riot in US 2day bt no 1 ws harmd by d force. Its disgrace to Nig
You people need to stop misinforming Nairalanders, white policemen kill black men almost on a daily basis in the US. The US is not an example of a country where people especially blacks are treated with dignity by law enforcement, the blacks have heard enough of the police killings that is why they are rioting.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by abbakacici: 12:57am On Nov 26, 2014
RaptorX:
You people need to stop misinforming Nairalanders, white policemen kill black men almost on a daily basis in the US. The US is not an example of a country where people especially blacks are treated with dignity by law enforcement, the blacks have heard enough of the police killings that is why they are rioting.
it very annoying when misinformed Nigerian used US as example of a country that have justice for all, because Black/latino are 3rd class citizens.
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 26, 2014
One of the reason why US won't give us guns ... We will kill protesters with them while granting amnesty to insurgents !!
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by lastpage: 1:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Kidash:
This morning as the ongoing protest continue in unijos.the military men opened fire at student killing 3 and leaving others injured the administration have asked the student to vacate the hostel...please right now we are scared and the militry people are chasing us pointing guns at us is this another war? *update*The University of Jos has now been shut indefinately by the authorities to avoid further escalation. Source-ICEfm 96.1 aka Ujay fm

I respect the men in Uniform but l think this our own Military men are nothing but pure cowards!

How do you open fire on Students that are not armed.... while Boko Haram is busy anexxing Nigerian soil and chasing you all around in Borno?

Cant you just "save your fire' for the terrorists?

Okay, l got it ... the students are your kind of "match" when it comes to military warfare, since they are not armed! wink wink undecided

Shame on the Nigerian Military for this show of COWARDICE.

Lastpage!
Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by Wisepac: 1:38am On Nov 26, 2014
pls Wats unijos

cos Am schooling in France

Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by StaceyJ(f): 2:31am On Nov 26, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) / Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing / Jude Okonkwo Accepted Into All Ivy League School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.