Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (883 Views)

Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. / QH / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by motherlode: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: by motherlode: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
DELETED
Re: by mikolo80: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
you guys problem is too much time on your hands and full bellies. ok forget sentiment will those 200 plus girls parents campaign for their senator to not be re elected?that is why they don't count. that is why their kids will remain a statistic.sorry but the truth is bitter but don't worry half of nollywood are taking up the challenge and maybe will induce other youth to rise up and participate.but we gats suffer properly 'for we 'll give oursef brain
Re: by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
motherlode:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform
Re: by motherlode: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
MissMeiya:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform

hmmm, i am grateful to you for this initiative but i would like to know more about this CHANGE MOVEMENT and don't you think you should please contact the writer( contact details after initial writeup ) first before i opt because i did him a favour by posting this on Nairaland.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

The Conspiracy And Fraud In The Power Sector / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.