Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife (11032 Views)

Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? / Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool / Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
babyosisi:

That woman is not as young as you think
Look at her well and look at her neck
what is wrong with her neck? She is in her 40's if you must know. angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by cococandy(f): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
berem:
are you planning to be his 5th wife coco nne m? cheesy cheesy
ha not me o. But i'm almost sure he won't rest here. cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
cococandy:
ha not me o. But i'm almost sure he won't rest here. cheesy
as a muslim,he must not marry more than four wives. What does he need another wife for anyway? cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
she is cute..please dont hate wink

Pics: Court of Appeal judge, Justice Amina Augie's daughter weds
http:///n6Kpe [CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS]

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by cococandy(f): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
berem:
as a muslim,he must not marry more than four wives. What does he need another wife for anyway? cheesy
he can divorce the first one to add another one. No be today .

Lol if he needed another wife after the first one, the fourth one won't make him not need another one. Na only am know wetin he need them for .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
what is wrong with her neck? She is in her 40's if you must know. angry

This your APC stuff is turning you into something else
Someone asked if it was his wife or daughter and her neck gives her age range away
Cool it down,I don't care how much they promised you, but you need to calm down
Ogini di?
APC will certainly lose in the 2015 elections, let this be a prophesy for you,I hope you have a career to fall back on
Sheesh

I will remind you of this after the elections,I promise

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by mgbeketoto: 2:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Gooooooooooooooo TIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fada ONE NIGERIA!

I love you SAI!!!! grin

Aunty JEMILLA "OLUSSSSSSSSSSHI". . . CONGRATS!

NOW WE HAVE AN IGBO FIRST LADY of NIGERIA!!!!

She will make a beautiful one

I am glad Biafrans are marrying Northerners o!
Nigeria will have peace!

IF TITI GO GREEEEEEEEEE O
ABI NA ROTATIONAL FIRST LADY ON A TIME TABLE WE GO GET?
Mu che che che che che che che che
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Ilekeh(f): 2:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Disgusting.

I'll never understand why women marry old men with multiple wives.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by owobokiri(m): 2:51am On Nov 26, 2014
It is about time we promulgate a law in this country banning men with multiple wives from ANY government position, not just the presidency. Even an assistant to a local government councillor! This law should be enacted irrespective of the religious blackmail that has been used by some to get away with this atrocious lifestyle. In some muslim countries like Turkey, Egypy and libya under muammar, polygammy was frowned at. Yet here in Nigeria, we have some extremely randy males with a battalion wives and uncountable number of children aspiring to lead. It got so bad that we nearely had in abiola a president who might know all his kids. . Now a randy Atiku is here with his empire of harems! We can do better.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by tintingz(m): 6:05am On Nov 26, 2014
Ilekeh:
Disgusting.

I'll never understand why women marry old men with multiple wives.
[size=15pt]Ofcos you will never understand, it is something some women like. smiley

I have said it before some women just prefer polygamy and you know women love older guys. smiley[/size]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by frankyychiji(f): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2014
babyosisi:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2014
mgbeketoto:
Gooooooooooooooo TIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fada ONE NIGERIA!

I love you SAI!!!! grin

Aunty JEMILLA "OLUSSSSSSSSSSHI". . . CONGRATS!

NOW WE HAVE AN IGBO FIRST LADY of NIGERIA!!!!

She will make a beautiful one

I am glad Biafrans are marrying Northerners o!
Nigeria will have peace!

IF TITI GO GREEEEEEEEEE O
ABI NA ROTATIONAL FIRST LADY ON A TIME TABLE WE GO GET?
Mu che che che che che che che che

cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2014
babyosisi:

This your APC stuff is turning you into something else
Someone asked if it was his wife or daughter and her neck gives her age range away
Cool it down,I don't care how much they promised you, but you need to calm down
Ogini di?
APC will certainly lose in the 2015 elections, let this be a prophesy for you,I hope you have a career to fall back on
Sheesh

I will remind you of this after the elections,I promise
babyosisi,stop fuming with rage. What has APC and my career got to do with this topic biko?
Please kindly stick to the topic and leave my political affiliation out of this.

Dalu!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by mgbeketoto: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
cheesy cheesy

YOU SEE WHY I LOVE THIS MAN. . .WOMEN ARE CONVERTING FROM THE CATHOLIC CHURCH FROM ALL OVER NIGERIA TO LAND IN HIS BED!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! cheesy

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=4580&z=17

[b]
[size=20pt]My battle to marry Atiku — Titi Abubakar[/size]

Read more: http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=4580&z=17#ixzz3K9TxOyKi

How did you meet your husband?

You know, my husband, as a young Customs man, was then serving at Idi-Iroko, but we met in Lagos; and, he proposed to me and it was very difficult because my parents never wanted me to marry a northerner. We really had it tough. But with persuasion, they succumbed and we got married.

What was the attraction? Was it love at first sight?

It was not love at first sight. He did not just see me and said he wanted to marry me. He had been watching me and he saw, like you said my humility and quietness, and he fell in love with me. But I told him I had to pursue my education, that I just finished my school certificate examination. He promised that even if I am in his house, that he was going to do all these things for me.

[size=20pt]He promised my parents and he actually fulfilled his promise.[/size]

Read more: http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=4580&z=17#ixzz3K9SSzbfp[/b]

When commeth anoda? cry

I KNOW BETA MAN WHEN I SEE ONE KE! cool

SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAKI. . . !!!!! cool No wonder OBJ dey jelos. grin WITI IM 'FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION FAMILY NETWORK'!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2014
mgbeketoto:

YOU SEE WHY I LOVE THIS MAN. . .WOMEN ARE CONVERTING FROM THE CATHOLIC CHURCH FROM ALL OVER NIGERIA TO LAND IN HIS BED!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! cheesy

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=4580&z=17

When commeth anoda? cry

I KNOW BETA MAN WHEN I SEE ONE KE! cool
You will know a responsible husband when you see one and Atiku falls into that category. I don't care how many wives he has but his ability to love and respect them is all that matters in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by mgbeketoto: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
You will know a responsible husband when you see one and Atiku falls into that category. I don't care how many wives he has but his ability to love and respect them is all that matters in marriage.

Of course. . . NO SCANDAL.

Unlike. . . lipsrsealed

http://saharareporters.com/2008/01/13/my-father-made-love-my-wife-%E2%80%94gbenga-obasanjo

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/gave-dad-iyabo-obasanjo/

http://saharareporters.com/2008/01/23/iyabo-obasanjo-bello-wanted-us-child-kidnapping
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by mgbeketoto: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
Lol! grin grin grin

Only one man. . . lipsrsealed

http://www.sunshinebookseller.com/_item?item_id=439001

The first wife of the former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo has broken it in spectacular style with a tell-all autobiography, Bitter-Sweet: My Life with Obasanjo. The author paints a portrait of her husband as a vindictive "master of decoy", a "violent and unrepentant wife-basher", and a man whose "womanising knows no bounds". It couldn't come at a worse time for the 72-year-old Mr Obasanjo who has been busily building a new profile for himself as a pan-African statesman second only to Kofi Annan -
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by mgbeketoto: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

Killed one wife for 'ritual' with 'remote control' too. . . ijebooo juju! lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZtZ2GGxYJo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdTukRLq2y4
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by tpia5: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2014
Titi Abubakar whitewashed the whole thing o.

That's not exactly how it happened.

Atiku himself gave a more detailed explanation.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2014
mgbeketoto:
Hmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

Killed one wife for 'ritual' with 'remote control' too. . . ijebooo juju! lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZtZ2GGxYJo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdTukRLq2y4
haaaaa!!! lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 26, 2014
tpia5:
Titi Abubakar whitewashed the whole thing o.

That's not exactly how it happened.

Atiku himself gave a more detailed explanation.
what did Titi whitewash? Abeg yarn me tori!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by mgbeketoto: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
haaaaa!!! lipsrsealed shocked

Do not say I told you! lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTTZEVQuSsI
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by joseph1832(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
It sounds as if you're aspiring to be one of Atiku's wives. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by mgbeketoto: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

See kweshun o!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2014
joseph1832:
It sounds as if you're aspiring to be one of Atiku's wives. Lol
haba for wetin na? grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by skyeboy98(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Harmvirus:

Lol! This is definitely the official wife
who told u?what abt Titi the yoruba woman ? She is the power house of atiku.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by tpia5: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2014
what did Titi whitewash? Abeg yarn me tori!

How Oga Atiku chased her.

This is why women should beware of men who are too determined to date you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by joseph1832(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
haba for wetin na? grin
You see your sef! Hmm berem you see yah sef! Lol.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Abiagirl777(f): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2014
igbo woman she smelt Atiku's money from onicha mkt.
grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2014
babyosisi:

You have the vision of a hawk, what else did you observe?..I thought I was the only one who saw that tolotolo (Turkey) skin.

This is why I like Hausa people,they change their food regularly..that's balanced diet..not like us..we are condemned to chow one type of soup till we become malnourished.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares New Picture With His Barrister Wife by freenortheast: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Well-done Atiku: the difference between losers and successful people is that losers hate, while players succeed.

Haters shall perpetually remain on Nairaland for the rest of their lives hating.

Mumu, successful people that don't even know u exist don open office for your head, as u sit on Nairaland hating while they are playing positive success games, and don't even know u exist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Governors, Deputies To Be Vaccinated On March 9th / Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) / NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.