Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? (979 Views)

Emotional Cheating: Are You Guilty? / Do You Believe In The Concept Of Emotional Cheating? / Emotional Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by Agimor(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Quite confusing,what do you think is the difference.and which of then is worse.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by pasqal09: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
There's no such things as emotional cheating. Cheating is cheating.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
emotional cheating is worse
Re: What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by iceberylin(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Emotional cheating is like a Reflex action..you cant help it embarassed

Physical cheating, here you have full control

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by jbaby265(f): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
cheating is cheating both hurts

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
na wa ooo.orisirisi topic sha
Re: What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by adrainuche(m): 5:33am On Nov 26, 2014
My GF was an Emotional Cheater, till I stop sending her money!!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by englishmart(m): 6:07am On Nov 26, 2014
Op. Why don't you visit our best friend. He has been there for us for many years.

This is his address
http://google.com
Re: What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by englishmart(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Hmmm
Re: What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by englishmart(m): 6:15am On Nov 26, 2014
adrainuche:
My GF was an Emotional Cheater, till I stop sending her money!!!
my dear English, rip sire.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Emotional cheating has to do with having a kind of feeling or attraction towards a person when you have a lover, thinking of that person more often than the way you do towards your lover, like someone rightly put "you can't help it", whereas, physical cheating involves the usual kissing and Se.x that happens often times.
But note, CHEATING IS CHEATING.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by countsparrow: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Physical cheating = Sam Smith "I am not the only one"

Emotional cheating =
Re: What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating? by adrainuche(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2014
englishmart:
my dear English, rip sire.

Shattap!!! Am sure I dint fail any of my English courses in school.. My friend what you're doing is obviously not in trend, you should find something better to do with ur time rather than coming here to spot grammatical blunders, in any case I wish you well in you're future endeavour... Adios!!

(1) (Reply)

How Can He Get Over Her?? / Partner Criteria List:what Do You Really Mean By I Want A God Fearing Man/lady? / What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.