Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

FAYOSE: The Regret Of Ekiti People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAYOSE: The Regret Of Ekiti People (786 Views)

Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People / The Only Regret Of An Average Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAYOSE: The Regret Of Ekiti People by Sirniyeh(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
GOODNEWS TO EKITI PEOPLE

1. Fayose reduced traditional ruler's pay by 60%

2. Promotions in civil service are to wait while those
previously promoted from march 2014 must reture
their promotion letters.

3. Recruitment in the civil service and teachers are to
many.

4. Fayose slashes deputy governor security vote from
25m to 5m per month.

5. Fayose increased his security vote from 100m to
200m.

EKITI KETE PEOPLE, YOU CANNOT EAT YOUR CAKE AND STILL HAVE IT. I DEY LAUGH O O

3 Likes

Re: FAYOSE: The Regret Of Ekiti People by toluk: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
DSS Go soon raid that ur APC E warriors office, all your points are baseless and irrelivant. Only a fool like you will believe you.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: The Regret Of Ekiti People by aljharem(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
OP no matter how your APC goons try to paint it. Ekiti and indeed the whole of Nigeria are happy with Ekiti's people victory

APC are sour losers grin
Re: FAYOSE: The Regret Of Ekiti People by aljharem(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
toluk:
DSS Go soon raid that ur APC E warriors office, all your points are baseless and irrelivant. Only a fool like you will believe you.

Do mind the monkey
Re: FAYOSE: The Regret Of Ekiti People by djjoad(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
i was going to believe u until u said he increased his security votes...thats a lie he actually slashed from 200 to 100 ..the promotion u talked about was actually from june 21 after election... The employment u talked about was a fictitious 3000 names smuggled into the state voucher... That of deputy and obas i cant verify but if he reduced his by 50 percent why not for obas in such a poor state that was further milked dry by fayemi... I hope i have not dignified the rumour mongering op with this reply

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Greatest African Of All Time / OAU Students' Union Leaders Appreciate Jonathan, Condemn Political Tools / Pictures Of Fuel Queue In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.