Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,934 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. (1501 Views)

Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by arowolobioyinbo: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Prof Tam David West wrote:

Religion is a personal thing and every man has the right to choose his own, or practice it the way he likes. Most of the sycophants that use religion to defame the character of Buari are not even practicing their acclaimed self righteousness. Many of them are occultists. They kill and conduct daily human sacrifices to remain in power. Buhari is a man of integrity and I respect him a lot. But because majority of those who have looted this country to poverty are afraid to end up in jail or loose their ill gottenwealth, they chose to fabricate lies against Buhari. They hire hungry and morally corrupted scholars to do the dirty jobs on their behalf. It is quite unfortunate that Nigerians buy all the lies they trade through the media. This is the only country where people prefer to believe in a 'hear say' than make a research.

Only a minute population of Nigerians are willing to investigate an allegation before they draw conclusions. Nigerians have resolved to be praise singers to corrupt leaders. We have failed to ask for accountability. Our conscience has been beclouded with religious and ethnic
sentiments. Our sense of judgement and reason have been blinded by poverty. We chose to mortgage our tomorrow and the future of our children for the rice and a few Nairanotes they share during elections. All we believe is the roads, the bridges, the railways, the electricity they build only on televisions. I always ask my self these questions:

1. Where are the roads?

✏The Abuja - Lokoja road was awarded by Obasanjo's administration. He spent 8 years in the office. Then Yaradua and Goodluck spent another 4 years. Now if Goodluck is
elected, he will be spending another 8 years. This will amount to 20 years and 180 km road is yet to be completed.
✏Enugu - Onitsha road was also awarded by the Obasanjo administration and till date, a journey that is supposed to take 45 minutes can take you 8 hours if it rains.
✏Enugu- PH road is on the same series.
✏What about Uyo - Calabar route? Just to mention a few.

2. Where is the power? They sold all the NEPA to their friends. We pay for the light that was not supplied.

3. Our education and health system go bad everyday. Lecturers and Health workers spent more time at home than in the schools and hospitals as a result of incessant strikes.

4. The government failed to provide us with security. People are being killed everyday and yet government comes out to tell us they are in control.

5. Why are we pretending that all is well? It is only in Nigeria where monies develop wings and fly. $20 billion oil money disappeared and they said it was $10 billion. Forensic investigators were hired and that was the end of the story. N20 billion pension fund stolen and nothing came out of it. $9.3 million seized in South Africa and government claimed it was meant for ammunition purchase. The immigration scandal has also been swept under the carpet because the senate could not proceed with their investigation.

The man behind the contract is sitting among the high seats in the senate. Innocent people were defrauded and they at the same time lost their lives yet, we have atransparent governance.

6. Why are we praising government as if they are doing whatever with their personal money. How many people in their various communities have they provided scholarship withtheir personal money before they got elected? The reason they got elected is to manage our resources and not to loot us dry.

Why are we praising government as if they are doing whatever with their personal money. How many people in their various communities hav
their personal money before they got elected? The reason they got elected is to manage our resources and not to loot us dry.

One thing I know is that we will not have any meaningful development except if we make a change.
Re: Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
The words of the Elders are full of wisdom....

But the youths who are supposed to deploy their brains and think critically,have become sucked up in ethnoreligious bigotry to the eternal happiness of their political slave-masters who congregate to share the commonwealth not on the basis of ethnicity nor religion

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by wisov(m): 1:01am On Nov 26, 2014
I totally agree! But buhari to me is not d alternative, i will prefer rochas.
Re: Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:05am On Nov 26, 2014
Mutual suspicion is rife in the land!
Fulani don't want southerner near their most cherish trophy-aso rock.
Ibos don't want fulani to lord it over them again

So what do we do
Divide this damn country!
Re: Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by knowledgeable: 1:44am On Nov 26, 2014
arowolobioyinbo:
Prof Tam David West wrote:

Religion is a personal thing and every man has the right to choose his own, or practice it the way he likes. Most of the sycophants that use religion to defame the character of Buari are not even practicing their acclaimed self righteousness. Many of them are occultists. They kill and conduct daily human sacrifices to remain in power. Buhari is a man of integrity and I respect him a lot. But because majority of those who have looted this country to poverty are afraid to end up in jail or loose their ill gottenwealth, they chose to fabricate lies against Buhari. They hire hungry and morally corrupted scholars to do the dirty jobs on their behalf. It is quite unfortunate that Nigerians buy all the lies they trade through the media. This is the only country where people prefer to believe in a 'hear say' than make a research.

Only a minute population of Nigerians are willing to investigate an allegation before they draw conclusions. Nigerians have resolved to be praise singers to corrupt leaders. We have failed to ask for accountability. Our conscience has been beclouded with religious and ethnic
sentiments. Our sense of judgement and reason have been blinded by poverty. We chose to mortgage our tomorrow and the future of our children for the rice and a few Nairanotes they share during elections. All we believe is the roads, the bridges, the railways, the electricity they build only on televisions. I always ask my self these questions:

1. Where are the roads?

✏The Abuja - Lokoja road was awarded by Obasanjo's administration. He spent 8 years in the office. Then Yaradua and Goodluck spent another 4 years. Now if Goodluck is
elected, he will be spending another 8 years. This will amount to 20 years and 180 km road is yet to be completed.
✏Enugu - Onitsha road was also awarded by the Obasanjo administration and till date, a journey that is supposed to take 45 minutes can take you 8 hours if it rains.
✏Enugu- PH road is on the same series.
✏What about Uyo - Calabar route? Just to mention a few.

2. Where is the power? They sold all the NEPA to their friends. We pay for the light that was not supplied.

3. Our education and health system go bad everyday. Lecturers and Health workers spent more time at home than in the schools and hospitals as a result of incessant strikes.

4. The government failed to provide us with security. People are being killed everyday and yet government comes out to tell us they are in control.

5. Why are we pretending that all is well? It is only in Nigeria where monies develop wings and fly. $20 billion oil money disappeared and they said it was $10 billion. Forensic investigators were hired and that was the end of the story. N20 billion pension fund stolen and nothing came out of it. $9.3 million seized in South Africa and government claimed it was meant for ammunition purchase. The immigration scandal has also been swept under the carpet because the senate could not proceed with their investigation.

The man behind the contract is sitting among the high seats in the senate. Innocent people were defrauded and they at the same time lost their lives yet, we have atransparent governance.

6. Why are we praising government as if they are doing whatever with their personal money. How many people in their various communities have they provided scholarship withtheir personal money before they got elected? The reason they got elected is to manage our resources and not to loot us dry.

Why are we praising government as if they are doing whatever with their personal money. How many people in their various communities hav
their personal money before they got elected? The reason they got elected is to manage our resources and not to loot us dry.

One thing I know is that we will not have any meaningful development except if we make a change.

Organic change, not "election time political change" is what Nigeria and Nigerians need in this extreme critical period for the country. Born to rule mentality which bread s culture of impunity, Fulani herdsmen killing and burning towns, corruption seen as part of offensive against the infedels (as the infedels themselves joined in mix )
Re: Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by humpito(m): 3:56am On Nov 26, 2014
He has spoken well.
Re: Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by arowolobioyinbo: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2014
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by chamboy(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2014
wisov:
I totally agree! But buhari to me is not d alternative, i will prefer rochas.
because u r a religious Bigot
Re: Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by wisov(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
because u r a religious Bigot
if Apc must win over d presidency, den dey shud go for rochas and fashola, if d election is going to free and fair den Apc will win. You can call me a religious bigot but am not.trust me dere are millions of christians who are. I support APC very well, but to win d presidency first we must adopt somone who is generally accepted. Maybe in 2019 buhari can come.
Re: Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by chamboy(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2014
wisov:
if Apc must win over d presidency, den dey shud go for rochas and fashola, if d election is going to free and fair den Apc will win. You can call me a religious bigot but am not.trust me dere are millions of christians who are. I support APC very well, but to win d presidency first we must adopt somone who is generally accepted. Maybe in 2019 buhari can come.
Its Buhari 2015, no turning back. BABA would serve as a benchmark for the people u mentioned

SAI BUHARI
Re: Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by lubemotors: 3:43am On Nov 27, 2014
I think Buari is better. He is a man of integrity. He should be given a chance.
Re: Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by Voice234: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
GEJ's administration is taking us back to egypt, I want to trust Buhari, but how does he plan to take us to the promise land. Nigerians are asking?
Re: Prof. Tam David West's Position On 2015 Presidential Election. by vanunu: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Voice234:
GEJ's administration is taking us back to egypt, I want to trust Buhari, but how does he plan to take us to the promise land. Nigerians are asking?

He has no plan, no agenda and no programme
. Uptill this time nobody has heard of one.

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto 2015: Meet Sen. Amb Abdallah Muhammad Wali / The Customized Buhari Shirt I Just Made / Africa's Top 10 Problems: Not The Ones You Were Thinking About!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.