Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Discovery Of The Century - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discovery Of The Century (2010 Views)

Dr Philip Emeagwali: Outlining The 25 Discovery Of Nigeria Greatest Scientist / FG Investigates Discovery Of Crude Oil In Ebonyi / PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discovery Of The Century by littlekim(f): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
Funmi is nice lady
Re: Discovery Of The Century by JJYOU: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
really being bold. how very fortunate
Re: Discovery Of The Century by littlekim(f): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
What do u mean, u think am lying?

Anyway I took her pics before leaving that cafe. Am going post it online as soon I get back to Abuja.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by littlekim(f): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
Funmi is a nice lady
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RibaduFan(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
Jesus! How come am just seeing this. This is so hilarious. Little re u sure of what u re saying? Someone should draw RedHotChic's attention to this.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by tpia: 1:04am On Nov 29, 2008
Re: Discovery Of The Century by arramyjay: 4:29am On Nov 29, 2008
Oh my God.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by bawomolo(m): 4:54am On Nov 29, 2008
hard to believe a yoruba woman has six tribal marks. that's usually reserved for men
Re: Discovery Of The Century by tpia: 5:07am On Nov 29, 2008
Re: Discovery Of The Century by Kobojunkie: 5:22am On Nov 29, 2008
bawomolo:

hard to believe a yoruba woman has six tribal marks. that's usually reserved for men

Have you ever been anywhere in yoruba land? I find it hard to believe anyone who has would make such a statement. ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Discovery Of The Century by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2008
No wonder she's always pissed off at the mention of men. tongue

Pls post the pix so we can crucify her immediately.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by blackspade(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2008
This is epic, cant wait to see this! grin grin grin
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RibaduFan(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2008
Abeg someone should get hold of this little thing. Cant wait to get my hands on those pics. Believe me am gonna make bill boards with them and post them round the whole of Lagos.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by otokx(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2008
This is really some discovery
Re: Discovery Of The Century by Hauwa1: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2008
grin grin
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RibaduFan(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2008
This story must be true cos Funmi has mysteriously disappered since the story was posted.

Abeg Funmi there is no shame in having Ila Ibadan. By the way i tot u were from Oshun, y the Ibadan facial mark then.

Cant stop laughing.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by bawomolo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Have you ever been anywhere in yoruba land? I find it hard to believe anyone who has would make such a statement. ROFLMAO!!!  grin  grin  grin

how many yoruba women do you see with six tiger claws?? it's rare. anyway i'm waiting for some pictures oo  cheesy

tpia:

you mean in your state where tribal marks are

he he, deepzone come explain yourself o
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RedHotChic(f): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2008
you mean in your state where tribal marks are rampant

Completion: Dark (very very dark)

he he, deepzone come explain yourself o
No mind them Bawo. Thats how tribalists chip in their tribal remarks in the name of joke. SisiJinx is number 1 in that field embarassed embarassed.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by tpia: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2008
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RedHotChic(f): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2008
littlekim:

Other information about this lady

Completion: Dark (very very dark)

Height: About 4 ft and some inches

By the way, she was well dressed. Would post her pics as soon as I get my fones charged.
A woman named little KIm is yabbing my height?

Guys I just made a very great discovery. I was on a field trip in Osun state and had to use a cybercafe. I sat beside a lady who was log on Nairaland. She was busy chatting on the politics forum. Inadventedly, i took a peep into her syst, guess what i saw. She was logged in as RedHotChic.

OMG. The infamous Funmi aka deepzone, pepperspray, Redhotshit lives in Ogbomosho and has 6 enormous tribal mark on both cheeks. Was tickled almost to death when i saw her.

And who were you before your new name? Did I get you banned like others?. Lmao, only those that steal peoples identity(identity thieves) peep into another's screen while pretending to be browsing.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RibaduFan(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2008
Funmi, I knew it had to be a lie. It's detractors trying to stop from ur ignomirableadmirable campaign of trashing other tribes. But am ur this would stop u, abi?

Funmi, one good way of clearing the air is posting ur pix ASAP.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RedHotChic(f): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2008
Funmi, I knew it had to be a lie. It's detractors trying to stop from ur ignomirableadmirable campaign of trashing other tribes. But am ur this would stop u, abi?

Funmi, one good way of clearing the air is posting ur pix ASAP.

I suspect you are this little KIm. My crush list is increasing since people go to pubs and churches expecting to meet Hot Funmilayo.

My pictures? i already did sometime ago and Debosky confirmed that i indeed look better than Beyonce. That i am hot is not a metaphor.
Karma runs down now to disprove this statement.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by bawomolo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2008
funmi is so hot her picture would burn nairaland's server.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RibaduFan(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2008
Funmi how can u say this. U know how much i admire u. Littlekim is a lady, am a guy for God case. Funmi is not me o. Cant bear the tot of u being mad at me. Pls it's not me.

Infact am on the look for that tramp called littlekim. Wait till i get hold of her.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RedHotChic(f): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2008
For those that think Osun has the highest rate of tribal marks in Nigeria. I say they should travel around Yorubaland. Ibadan has the highest number of people that bleach their skins and tribal marks is very very rampant there. Tivs and Fulanis have enormous tribal marks too, so HUSH. And all these oven dark complexion attributed to Osun is no biggie. We are the only true specie of unadulterated negroes remaining on planet earth. Go stuff your tribal comment in your ass. embarassed embarassed
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RibaduFan(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2008
Bawolo

Pls post Funmi's pix so we can clear the air.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RibaduFan(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2008
Funmi are u still mad with me?
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RedHotChic(f): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2008
funmi is so hot her picture would burn nairaland's server.
grin grin Seun warned me seriously not to post them because he wouldn't want nairaland men to focus on me instead of the topics at hand.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RedHotChic(f): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2008
Funmi are u still mad with me?
I'm never mad at you. I am only mad at tribalsits using this forum to express their hatred for some people. Are your Ekiti people yellow and devoid of tribal marks?. Karmamod has none because she escaped to NY through may flower before her granny could get her one. She is not off the hook yet.
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RibaduFan(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2008
Eyan o tan ara re bi iya ibeji - can anyone be more selfdeceptive than the proverbial twins mother
Re: Discovery Of The Century by tpia: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2008
Re: Discovery Of The Century by RibaduFan(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2008
Tpia

last i checked this thread was opened to discuss the urbangodess herself. So y re u hating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legislators Adjust Laws To Favour Inec ! / Can Goodluck Jonathan Lead Nigeria? / Comrade Ovuzere Macaulay Appointed Delta State Ssg; Is It A Signal Of Hope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.