Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Confusion On My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confusion On My Mind (458 Views)

SHOCKING: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat That Delivers Human Baby Goat [PHOTO] / I Just Can't Get Him Off My Mind / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confusion On My Mind by Hemesey: 6:27am On Nov 26, 2014
my brother is in a dilemma now since his girlfriend said she was raped by her long admiring lecturer who has been asking her out throughout last semester and she is about to write her project. the question on my brother's mind is that "IS SHE RAPED OR SHE DID TO ACCEPT HER PROJECT ND MADE IT LOOK LIKE RAPE?"
Re: Confusion On My Mind by Hazardd(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Maybe she is one of those girls that usually give their body to lectures for high marks and am not sure she is been raped,that is an excus

(1) (Reply)

Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage / Ugandan Maid Jolly Tumuhiirwe Jailed For assaulting Toddler / 5 Common Mistakes To Avoid On Your Post-wedding Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.