Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

If You Were Bimpe, How Would You Deal With Such Betrayal And Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Bimpe, How Would You Deal With Such Betrayal And Heartbreak? (736 Views)

Bimpe D Crazy hoe Episode 1. / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Bimpe, How Would You Deal With Such Betrayal And Heartbreak? by franzis(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Maybe it was the sprinkled water, or perhaps it was the surprised voices of the concerned women in the saloon, somehow something managed to stir Bimpe back to life. “What just happened to me? What just happened to me?” was the line she kept repeating. No one could answer her question, but everyone could see it was something Linda told her. All the while, Bimpe had been happy, gisting away infact, as she waited for her turn with the stylist. Whatever Linda told her must have been very devastating. Feeling a little calmer, Bimpe called Linda to her side, “where is the card?” Slowly, Linda walked across and picked up the invitation card Bimpe had earlier flung off before fainting. It was not until Bimpe burst into uncontrollable tears on looking at the card again that the story became clear to everyone: her fiancé was getting married…
Re: If You Were Bimpe, How Would You Deal With Such Betrayal And Heartbreak? by Spicylate(f): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2014
1. call to confirm.
2. if it is, i will buy a beautiful dress or sew something so nice. will also buy a cute mini empty box
3. on the day of the wedding, i prep myself so hot and head to the wedding.
4. during the presentation of gifts, i take of my ring, place it in the well wrapped mini box and head to the couples.
5. now with God's grace, i will move forward and shine better.
Re: If You Were Bimpe, How Would You Deal With Such Betrayal And Heartbreak? by nawtibownie: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Chai!!!!!! I'll move on. It will be very hard tho'. Time heals. But you know some men are wicked,the guy will definately regret his actions. HE USED HER. He was never hers then.I'll pray to get over it fast. I won't attend the wedding.
Re: If You Were Bimpe, How Would You Deal With Such Betrayal And Heartbreak? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2014
Wow!...Devastating!
Re: If You Were Bimpe, How Would You Deal With Such Betrayal And Heartbreak? by shaggy007(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2014
Well, I'm not Bimpe.

Good luck.
Re: If You Were Bimpe, How Would You Deal With Such Betrayal And Heartbreak? by trendphemmy(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2014
nawtibownie:
Chai!!!!!! I'll move on. It will be very hard tho'. Time heals. But you know some men are wicked,the guy will definately regret his actions. HE USED HER. He was never hers then.I'll pray to get over it fast. I won't attend the wedding.
how did he use her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Women Tell Their Men / Please I Need Ur Advice... / Must Read! This Love Note Will Melt Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.