Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

This Is A New Style, Infomarketers Now Request For Payment From People! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is A New Style, Infomarketers Now Request For Payment From People! (606 Views)

New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! / How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian / Which Nigerian Bank Card Is One Supposed To Use For Payment On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A New Style, Infomarketers Now Request For Payment From People! by tonjeola(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2014
this is a new style of selling ebooks, is like people don't patronized their ebooks again,
am surprise for this kind of act, without you knowing they will login to bank account and withdraw
you money, if care is not taking.
i was checking my yahoo mail this morning, only to read
"Payment request from Adetunji Gbolagade" through voguepay without me ordering for product

this mean, his commanding me to make payment, not advertising his product.
this is strange. have to call your notice to this, some of you may not know, you may be thinking you did
the order and remaining to make payment, once you login to voguepay, automatically that amount will be deducted

Re: This Is A New Style, Infomarketers Now Request For Payment From People! by iykepromotions: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2014
sounds funny and unbelievable
Re: This Is A New Style, Infomarketers Now Request For Payment From People! by tonjeola(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2014
iykepromotions:
sounds funny and unbelievable
i was surprise when i saw it

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat XB0X 360 Game For Sell. / Youwin, Moving Ahead / Is Charcoal Biz Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.