Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

An Easter Miracle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Easter Miracle (493 Views)

Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / A Toddler Smoking On Easter Sunday (Pictures) / Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Easter Miracle by Love2sing: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2014
AN EASTER MIRACLE
--------------- ------------
Don’t think for a moment I never felt the pain You can’t imagine The hurt and the shame They put the nails through my hands Pierced my side, please understand It wasn’t easy, but it was worth it!” Vivian sang into the microphone alternating her rich alto voice as the tempo of the worship session increased. She was the lead vocalist of the church choir. The choir members looked splendid in their shiny black and white outfit with a touch of blue. It was a medium sized choir of 20 singers and a rich variety of musical instruments. It was a Good Friday evening service at HALLWAY BIBLE CHURCH Markudi.

Read more: http://mynaijastories.com/easter-miracle/

1 Like

Re: An Easter Miracle by confidant: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Why do you guys do that?... You call this a miracle; yet you don't want us to experience it. Why don't you post the whole story over here. Must we click to that site to experience what you experienced?..

(1) (Reply)

2015 Make Money With Adsense / See How Your Enemy Of Progress Operates / High Grade Inverter And Solar System Products At Lowest Rate Ever...promo! Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.