Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Survival Of My 21 Years Old Marriage – Dame Patience Jonathan Speaks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Survival Of My 21 Years Old Marriage – Dame Patience Jonathan Speaks. (446 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Birthday Present To The President 21 Years Ago According To Zahra / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Survival Of My 21 Years Old Marriage – Dame Patience Jonathan Speaks. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2014
First lady openes up on how she met Goodluck at Rivers state College of Education where she was pursuing her Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) and B.Ed while he was a lecture at the department of Biological science. She says she was attracted by his handsomeness,humility, intelligence and religious background.

“My first impression of him was of a tall, dark, handsome young man. I also found that he came from a good Christian home just like I did. His humble and gentle disposition caught my attention and most importantly, his intelligence”.

Dame Jonathan, who married President Jonathan in 1993, said praying together and discussing everything together has been a sustaining force in their 21 year marriage.

“Both of us are from Christian homes and our complete trust is in Jesus Christ. We pray together as a family every morning. What keeps us together is that we are each others best friends and soul-mate. We discuss everything that comes up and advice each other accordingly. We depend on each other. We do not let the sun set on our grievances” she said

The couple are blessed with 4 children, a son Arewera Adolphus, Daughters Aruabi and Abayola and Faith Sakwe-Edwards, their foster daughter who had a grand wedding in April
Re: The Survival Of My 21 Years Old Marriage – Dame Patience Jonathan Speaks. by holatin(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
imagining how the fight between them go look like
Re: The Survival Of My 21 Years Old Marriage – Dame Patience Jonathan Speaks. by xpac01(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pinshures of the dark handsome or...
PS: our first lady has really upgraded linguistically.
Re: The Survival Of My 21 Years Old Marriage – Dame Patience Jonathan Speaks. by 9jatriot(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
I thought as much, you were the one who noticed him and probably did the needful, not the other way round.

I wonder what you must have told him.

(1) (Reply)

All We Believe Is The Roads, The Bridges, They Build Only On Televisions. / Desmond Elliot Wins APC Primary Ticket To Contest / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.