Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) (43333 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by LiveFromNaija1: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2015

Fuel Scarcity has continued to be on the increase in Uyo the Akwa Ibom state capital and across other parts of Nigeria..This menace has gone on for almost two weeks now, findings have shown that some marketers deliberately hoard the already scarce products and the few filling stations that dispense the products do that at skyrocketed prices.

For instance just this morning, only Oando filling station along Aka Etinan Road (And maybe few others) is dispensing the product. Surprisingly Oando sales at the 87 naira fixed rate, being a mega station. There’s a very long cue and an uncontrollable crowd struggling to get the product, due to the fact that other stations are not selling.

According to our reporters who are on ground at the filling station we have been made to understand that getting the product is a survival of the fittest and a battle for the able as consumers are seen engaging in vehement struggles just to be able to have access to PMS.

It is pertinent to note at this point that a lot of business depend largely on petrol in order to run their generators as power supply in the state continues to dwindle. The cost of Transportation in the state has double, just this morning one of our reporters had to pay twice the price he pays for regular route.

Could the fuel scarcity in the state be directly connected to the fact that marketers are yet to be paid the N413bn subsidy claims? we’re yet to find out and once we do, you’ll be the first to know. Also our reporters are working on getting an interview with some of the angry crowd. We’ll keep you updated once we do.

Source: http://blog.livefromnaija.com/fuel-scarcity-rocks-uyo-buying-of-fuel-survival-of-the-fittest-live-photos/
Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by Nicolars(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Same here
Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by dialfa: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
enjoy baba go slow grin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by LiveFromNaija1: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2015
More Live photos coming in soon.

#FP Pls cc Lalasticlala Afam4eva, OAM4J
(I hope to make FP this time, been trying 4 long pls...)

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2015
We produce and export crude oil, yet we the citizen struggle just to buy 1litre of petrol. Fuel scarcity will become history if am elected President; action speaks louder than words Mr President. ... Mr President Nigeria have higher hope and greater expectations from you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by kodded(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2015
this is the change

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Please check my signature
Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by teeboila(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Same here op we don tire for this country.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2015
LiveFromNaija1:
More Live photos coming in soon.

#FP Pls cc Lalasticla.la Afam4ev.a, OAM4.J
(I hope to make FP this time, been trying 4 long pls...)

You are funny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by ishiamu(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

I cant see any photo...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by ishiamu(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

I cant see any photo...

It's forth coming LoL
Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Help me thank GOD for life ooo.. Today boy done turn man(not daddy o).. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me, GOD bless my new age.. I know u guys are CAPABLE, somebody should surprise me with gift... If u no fit send cheque abeg I go need ur connections to any soccer scout/agent.. Thank you..
Nwa nne show the boy some love kwanu..
Osanobua brought me this Far

20 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by psucc(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2015
The first wave of change after Buhari's honeymoon.
Enjoy!!!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by ksstroud: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

I cant see any photo...

Lolzzzzz op dey use tecno phone

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by chymystique(f): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
thats what you get when Baba-No-Focus appoints himself Minister for petroleum... I thought him and his party APC said subsidy was scam? Yeye dey ooze undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2015
If only we have had at least two functional refineries since 16yes, I love buhari but he's too hypocritical, obasanjo letf Nigeria without single achievement, he's Buharis chief adviser.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by LiveFromNaija1: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
LiveFromNaija reporters, just reported some few other stations are selling between the price range of 150-200 naira.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by ERAKAMUS: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2015
BUHARI HAS DESTROYED THIS COUNTRY.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2015
It's not even funny in Uyo again angry The queue in stations at Oron road yesterday, was nothing to write home about! I really don't know if it's this bad elsewhere or it's just uyo

Black market now sells for 450 per litre, the same fuel that'll be mixed with urine or water to increase in quantity undecided I had to literally die and ressurected. Something should be done, Asap!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by hayorzzyzx(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Akwa ibom has the highest crude oil reserve in the country yet the people suffer!

I pity Biafra sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Where is Buhari

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by Decapo: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by Decapo: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Speechless3:
Where is Buhari
Na ur mate?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by rozayx5(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
yea at op passed a long queue at calabar itu rd

lalasticlala
Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by chaloner(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Speechless3:
Where is Buhari
come and see him here ma, he is hiding

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by LiveFromNaija1: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Here we go!

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by dunkem21(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Buhari should sack the current minister of petroleum grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by LiveFromNaija1: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
dunkem21:
Buhari should sack the current minister of petroleum grin

haha...lol. He's not effective abi? funny u.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by LiveFromNaija1: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Does someone know how to get this post to Front page? i really don't know what have done to the admins of this forum, that no matter what i post it doesn't make FP. Hmmm...diaris god o...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by LiveFromNaija1: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
justi4jesu:

You are funny grin grin

I really hv been trying o...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) by dunkem21(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
LiveFromNaija1:
Does someone know how to get this post to Front page? i really don't know what have done to the admins of this forum, that no matter what i post it doesn't make FP. Hmmm...diaris god o...

Just keep screaming lalasticlala on top of your voice grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) / Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries / Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.