Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

ABC Cargo Review............ Help Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ABC Cargo Review............ Help Needed (1365 Views)

Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport / ABC Transport - Passengers Beware! / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABC Cargo Review............ Help Needed by ChynoBEATS: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Good day guy's ....... Has anyOne here used ABC transport cargo. B4...??......... I wonna send a stuff. To a dude in Calabar...... Buh I'm having second thoughts About it due to the fact that my elder bro Said they'll definitely delay Me Cos they've done that 2him wen he tried using them....... N it took dem a week to courier what he wanted to send............................ Please guy's.......... Do any Of you here have an idea on where or how I'll do it without delays?
Re: ABC Cargo Review............ Help Needed by tunde300us(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
I dont think it takes that long thou,i think 48-72hrs max
Re: ABC Cargo Review............ Help Needed by ChynoBEATS: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Reallly?
Re: ABC Cargo Review............ Help Needed by tunde300us(m): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Yeer, just sent something to warri and it took just 3days and the goods arrive there.
Re: ABC Cargo Review............ Help Needed by ChynoBEATS: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
tunde300us:
Yeer, just sent something to warri and it took just 3days and the goods arrive there.
3days??...... shocked .....wow.... Hmm ok... Quite. Impressive.....buh wait...... Wen u sent it......... Did u give the recipient any info ?....cos I heard they won't let anyOne. Go near his/her stuff or else. The person has the Cargo number n bla bla blah
Re: ABC Cargo Review............ Help Needed by tunde300us(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yes the receipent needs to have the waybill number to prove he is the person to collect it and his name must be mentioned in the form when sending it
Re: ABC Cargo Review............ Help Needed by ChynoBEATS: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hmm ..... Wow okay tnks
Re: ABC Cargo Review............ Help Needed by tunde300us(m): 12:45am On Nov 28, 2014
uwc

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Or Black Fellow In Azerbaijan ? / America; Phil-murphy, Governor-elect Of New Jersy Appoints Four Nigerians / Photos: Car Accident Between A Military Vehicle And Civilian Along Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.