Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria (6119 Views)

Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC / BREAKING: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again / BREAKING: President’s “evil” Actions Destroying Nigerian democracy - Obasanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by mekd: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
What is this man talking about angry

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by YEMOYEMI: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
I refuse to give OBJ credit for bringing on this mistake called GEJ but I forgive you as you have repented of the error. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Omi ti tan lehin eja re. O digba!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by robinhoodd2(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
FP MATERIAL. BOOKED
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
mekd:
What is this man talking about angry
The old Ota farmer has gone bonkers and of course from 2015 all the licenses for the oil blocks will expire and NNPC would be up for grabs and whoever gets 60 % equity practically owns Nigeria ,hence you see the NORTHERNERS and their SW co-conspirators conspiring to hold unto it by using any means necessary but I guess this fisherman's son is too much for them to cow and share Nigeria for life the way they deem fit.
You think people like Asari and co are barking over nothing?
They've sold NEPA and all the rest to themselves but you see that NNPC AND THE OIL BLOCKS ,BEFORE THEY'LL SELL/SHARE IT TO THEMSELVES AND ENSLAVE THE PEOPLE THAT BEARS THE CONSEQUENCES OF OIL EXPLORATION AND EXPLOITATION WE'LL BURN THE NIGER DELTA DOWN FIRST THEN THERE WOULD NOTHING TO FIGHT FOR.

Then we'll wait for the owners of Nigeria to show up.

Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Goddex: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
[size=14pt]OBJ is practically describing himself[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by arabbunkum: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nigerians should stop listening to this demented old cow.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by masseratti: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Can someone please gag this old man,he is the root of the evil he is talking about.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by asandigbo(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
what right does obj who deserve another sound slap from the same irate Nigerian who once slapped him have to insult gej? is he mad? who gave us gej? why is he suddenly going back to his vomits? the old man should go and stick his dick somewhere else and leave gej alone jor, gej is bad, I agree but obj is simply d worst.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Ymodulus: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
The, Greatest undoing of Jonathan's government is that it does not see, hear or feel that there is any sense in any reasoning outside of his own reasoning. The effect is that Mr President and his effusive goons are locked out from reality. They live in Jupiter. And that is exactly why a monumental shock and rude awakening is likely to tap them on their shoulders come February next year.

Given the gullibility of the people of this country, if the party didn't give the Presidency to an unbearable failure like Jonathan, the PDP could have ruled this country for another 40 to 50 years. But Jonathan will now surely bring the madness to an end by imploding the behemoth machinery and oligarchy of impunity, lawlessness, corruption and misrule known as the PDP. PDP must vacate the center come February 2015. That is the only way forward for the democracy and development of this country.

Its high time we vote in a progressive that will replenish the Nation's Lost Glory. Let me leave you with the words of Jane Addams.

[size=15pt]"Unless our conception of patriotism is progressive, it cannot hope to embody the real affection and the real interest of the nation."[/size] - Jane Addams

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by jamace(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Old Man Tout, Stick to the topic!
OBJ has not learnt the life lesson of , "when in deep sh.i.t, keep quiet".

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by jamace(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
There is a certain age to which when you get, you can never be afraid of speaking your mind. Baba has reached that age. We may not have had it so good during his regime, but we all bear witness to this disaster that is Jonathan's regime and what Utopia Obj's regime was compared to this!!

Baba we thank you for the timely and dutiful letter you wrote. We thank you for the words of caution you've been giving your political protege none of which he's heeded. When the Anenihs and Bode Georges of this country are busy tacitly encouraging the decay, rot and decadence in the system, here you are making very useful contributions to stem the tide of this raging storm that threatens to consume all we've laboured for in the past 15years!!

Expect his attack dogs to come at you with all manner of abuses, it is part of their job description, but sir, don't let that deter you from speaking the truth as you've been doing lately. Posterity will definitely remember you with favour.

Thank you once again sir.
Obj is a political opportunist. After failing to use his youthful days in leadership to take the country to the promised land, he is now using his old age to try to exonerate himself from the rot, pointing accusing fingers and some juveniles are taking him serious. Obj is trying to use noise to cover up his misdeeds and deceive the ignorant ones.
Lesson: Use the opportunities you have in your youth to serve humanity so that in old age your works will speak for you.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Donmarrius:
Useless General,that ran away from battle front,and was shot on the buttocks like his son!.
Is their anything worst off,than a man sleeping with his own daughter inlaw?.
Obasanjo epitomizes everything evil.

Lets we forget,under your watch,16b dollars meant for rural electrification grew wings and disappeared,and you are accusing Jonathan of corruption.how about you being stupendously rich after your administration,while you hardly eat after being released from jail?.

A baboon like you is accusing Jonathan of ambushing democracy,but under your watch,a citizen governor of Anambra state was kidnapped,because he is against you.
How about ceasing the allocations of Abia,and Lagos,because their governors were against you?.
Obj,you av' forgotten many political killings that characterized your administration?
You are a bastardized bastard Obasanjo.
you sat down in your little mush-room insulting someone that is old enough to be your father or grandfather. Where is your sense of reasoning?
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by hugoart(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
ALL I KNOW IS THAT Jonathan MUST be SACKED.

Whether OBJ blasts him or not.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by jamace(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
kastonkastrol:
you sat down in your little mush-room insulting someone that is old enough to be your father or grandfather. Where is your sense of reasoning?
OBJ has been disowned by his wife, son and daughter. I feel sad seeing some Nigerians taking him serious.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by omenka(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
Obj is a political opportunist. After failing to use his youthful days in leadership to take the country to the promised land, he is now using his old age to try to exonerate himself from the rot, pointing accusing fingers and some juveniles are taking him serious. Obj is trying to use noise to cover up his misdeeds and deceive the ignorant ones.
Lesson: Use the opportunities you have in your youth to serve humanity so that in old age your works will speak for you.
Are things the way they ought to be?? Do you find the status quo pleasant?? Does Obj's criticism in any way absolve him of his past misdeeds?? Why can't you guys see things from an objective angle?? No one has ever said Obj's a saint, but his recent campaign of caution and restraint directed at the presidency is indeed necessary. You and I know our voices are hardly heard beyond the social media, but when someone Obj's mould speaks, even the international community listens!! You can't deny that fact!

Jonathan shouldn't let his desperation for power wreck this hard earned democracy of ours!! If the powers that be had used the state apparatus to hound him just as he is the opposition today during the Yar'Adua debacle, would he have been where he is today

I have never seen someone who squanders goodwill and opportunity the way Jonathan does. His followership keeps declining by the day even as depicted by the sentiments of most of my friends today. The window for him to make things right is still open but the space is getting thinner day by day. I hope he listens to the voice of reason for once.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
OBJ has been disowned by his wife, son and daughter. I feel sad seeing some Nigerians taking him serious.
A son can't disown his father rather is the father that can disown his son. You people should cut this man a slack. He knew he made a mistake by imposing gej on Nigerians, the little we can do is to forgive him(obj) and not calling him all sorts of names

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by omenka(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
You are being overly sentimental mr. What has this got to do with the Nigerian Project?? Aren't you supposed to rather be saddened by the incessant turmoil Jonathan's actions and inaction have been putting Nigeria through?? Look at yourself in the mirror and tell your reflection you are happy the way things are in this country.

Haba. You guys really surprise me honestly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by jamace(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
You are being overly sentimental mr. What has this got to do with the Nigerian Project?? Aren't you supposed to rather saddened by the incessant turmoil Jonathan's actions and inaction have been putting Nigeria through?? Look at yourself in the mirror and tell your reflection you are happy the way things are in this country.

Haba. You guys really surprise me honestly.
Yes, all is not well but somebody like Obj who brooded and nurtured the rot in Nigeria today should hide his head in shame and keep his mouth shut. Period.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
People be calm. Obasanjo has the right to criticize his President. Let's not forget that Jonathan is Obasanjo's President, so just like you and I, Obasanjo has to say something. But the goodnews from my understanding is, Obasanjo is sounding like an outsider. He is not sounding like anyone that is aware of any happenings in Aso Rock. I must thank GEJ for not allowing these oligarchs that expected Aso Rock to be their second home to have knowledge of the inner workings of the country. That, to me is great news.

Obasanjo, again, is predictable. The fact that he attends every occasions that he is invited to, be it child dedication, or naming ceremony, even launching of Amala joint, just to spite the man he assumed was humble enough to be bullied around is a clear indication that this GEJ is an independent mind, we should be thankful.

Obasanjo tried for Nigeria, he also enriched himself straight from the vaults of CBN; who will not be emotional when you realize that you are sidelined by a small boy you expected to be your boy ? Now, OBJ is looking for any fora and pulpit to tell the masses not to vote for GEJ, but he doesnt have a way of putting it, its a shame.

I love OBJ as a person, but as a politician, he is totally moronic.

"Daddy, you dont own Nigeria!" - Iyabo Obasanjo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by lastmanstandn(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
smiley
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
who put am? Both of u are failures to nigerians. fela kute I missssss u.
Nigeria gettin money
foreign money from oversea
announcement start to happen newspaper carry dem paper
radio dey shout for studio
Obasanjo turn vocalist
Yaraduwa road manager
every government statement
seven billion Naira missing missing from oversea
foreign currency scandal
dey start to arrest everybodyo
e no finish, e no finish, e no
finish
doctors, lawyers, auxilliars Ingeniors, photographers
all of dem kirikiri
10 to 15 years of jail
after one year inside jail
civilian government take over
Dem releasy all of dem Dem say dem be innocentio
finish
Two point eight billion Naira
Oil money is still missing
Dey set up inquiry Dey say money no lost eo
Dey dabaru everybody
supervisor Obasanjo
Dey say make him no talk o
Money no lost dem shout again
Inquiry come closeoo e no finish, e no finish, e no
finish
election story inko
Obasanjo plan am very well
him take all politicians
who rule Nigeria before the same old politicians
who spoil Nigeria before
Obasanjo carry all of dem
All of dem dey there now
finish the young Africans dey get
two ears for head
dem get two eye too
Dem dey see the thing wey
dey happen
Dem dey hear am too Few people dey fat with biggy
money
and the rest dey hungry
me Fela, I challengie Obasanjo
na way he the all the time
make him carry me go any court
I go open book for am
Now whyo government e we
dey do
eh bamihoo
na weak e government e dey oo
eh barri bao
now barri bao
now paddi paddi government
we dey
eba me o CHORUS: yeah
plenty money
CHORUS: yeah
plenty money
CHORUS: yeah
paddi paddi, arrangeni yeah whyo, whyo, economics,
yeah
I am together, gimme the
answer
CHORUS: Army arrangement
paddi paddi ad am together CHORUS: Army arrangement
Economic ad them together
Division or multiplication
Mathematicians, put am together

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by omenka(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
Yes, all is not well but somebody like Obj who brooded and nurtured the rot in Nigeria today should hide his head in shame and keep his mouth shut. Period.
Well, you are who you are. Wish you luck.
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by jamace(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
kastonkastrol:
A son can't disown his father rather is the father that can disown his son. You people should cut this man a slack. He knew he made a mistake by imposing gej on Nigerians, the little we can do is to forgive him(obj) and not calling him all sorts of names
Come again please.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by solihu(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Now where is KENEKING when you need him grin

Bia come and yarn the thruth for my people grin
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by manot: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
d pot always calling d kettle black hmmm

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by personal59: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hmm
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
he planted old seed of corruption n the new seed of corruption to us, baba u see now? u dey cry na.....fela kute i misssssed u.. election story inko
Obasanjo plan am very well
him take all politicians
who rule Nigeria before the same old politicians
who spoil Nigeria before
Obasanjo carry all of dem
All of dem dey there now
finish the young Africans dey get
two ears for head
dem get two eye too
Dem dey see the thing wey
dey happen
Dem dey hear am too Few people dey fat with biggy
money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: GEJ Embarrassed And Disgraced / CBN, AGF Trade Blame Over Oil Bloc Account / Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.