Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria (6123 Views)

Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC / BREAKING: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again / BREAKING: President’s “evil” Actions Destroying Nigerian democracy - Obasanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by hazyfm: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:
no matter what evil GEJ has done,he did not sleep with his daughter-in-law.The m.oron that cnnot even advice his old and flaccid d-ick wants to advise GEJ on how to run Nigeria smh.

Abeg continue sniffing gbenga's wife's panties and let GEJ continue to transform the country.

READ WHAT YOU JUST POSTED, AND TELL ME U HAVE A BRAIN

He is talking about serious national issues that will affect you and your 100th generations, You are talking of panties...

Even if he slept with his mother, how does that concern you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by hazyfm: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
frankyychiji:
And why is Billyonaire just viewing without deploying his arsenal to put the rabid Op and senile Obj in their place? Are you still too stunned by the stewpiidity of Ngeneukwenu and his co-travelers?

Because he posted this thread below yesterday and was totally ignored, Imagine only one post

And guess who the poster was, Billyonaire.
. grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2014375/why-should-billyonaire-nairaland
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by frankyychiji(f): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
People be calm. Obasanjo has the right to criticize his President. Let's not forget that Jonathan is Obasanjo's President, so just like you and I, Obasanjo has to say something. But the goodnews from my understanding is, Obasanjo is sounding like an outsider. He is not sounding like anyone that is aware of any happenings in Aso Rock. I must thank GEJ for now allowing these oligarchs that expected Aso Rock to be their second home to have knowledge of the inner workings of the country. That, to me is great news.

Obasanjo, again, is predictable. The fact that he attends every occasions that he is invited to, be it child dedication, or naming ceremony, even launching of Amala joint, just to spite the man he assumed was humble enough to be bullied around is a clear indication that this GEJ is an independent mind, we should be thankful.

Obasanjo tried for Nigeria, he also enriched himself straight from the vaults of CBN; who will not be emotional when you realize that you are sidelined by a small boy you expected to be your boy ? Now, OBJ is looking for any fora and pulpit to tell the masses not to vote for GEJ, but he doesnt have a way of putting it, its a shame.

I love OBJ as a person, but as a politician, he is totally moronic.

"Daddy, you dont own Nigeria!" - Iyabo Obasanjo
Fixed!!
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
hazyfm:

Because he posted this thread below yesterday and was totally ignored, Imagine only one post

. grin grin grin grin

That thread is in the dairy section, its my memo. I do not want responses to my thread. I have people who follow, read and learn lessons. My messages are not evangelical.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by frankyychiji(f): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
hazyfm:

. grin grin grin grin

If you quote me again ehn... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by hazyfm: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

That thread is in the dairy section, its my memo. I do not want responses to my thread. I have people who follow, read and learn lessons. My messages are not evangelical.

I SEE
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by hazyfm: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
frankyychiji:
If you quote me again ehn... embarassed

BROS PARK WELL
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by najoke: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
both of them are PDP
OBJ=Useless
GEJ=Clueless

Useless(OBJ)+Clueless(GEJ)= A Useless and Clueless govt = PDP
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obj said the obvious truth, we have never had it this bad.

Anyways i am waiting for the counter accusations from the presidency to hit the front page.
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Eghosa1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ymodulus:
The, Greatest undoing of Jonathan's government is that it does not see, hear or feel that there is any sense in any reasoning outside of his own reasoning. The effect is that Mr President and his effusive goons are locked out from reality. They live in Jupiter. And that is exactly why a monumental shock and rude awakening is likely to tap them on their shoulders come February next year.

Given the gullibility of the people of this country, if the party didn't give the Presidency to an unbearable failure like Jonathan, the PDP could have ruled this country for another 40 to 50 years. But Jonathan will now surely bring the madness to an end by imploding the behemoth machinery and oligarchy of impunity, lawlessness, corruption and misrule known as the PDP. PDP must vacate the center come February 2015. That is the only way forward for the democracy and development of this country.

Its high time we vote in a progressive that will replenish the Nation's Lost Glory. Let me leave you with the words of Jane Addams.

[size=15pt]"Unless our conception of patriotism is progressive, it cannot hope to embody the real affection and the real interest of the nation."[/size] - Jane Addams

I usually don't like to respond on Nairaland's political forum but You're My Buddy always Man thus permit me.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) is more often referred to as Nigeria’s main opposition party but i find a question still unanswerable by many of its ilk. What exactly does the APC stand for?
Does it represent an alternative vision for Us Nigerians?

The APC Folks continue to showcase themselves as credible opposition for Nigerians and the antidote to the current misrule(in their words) of GEJ but I'm yet to honestly see policy statements and well tailored solution offering that would alleviate our plight. Its from one pejorative and disparaging statement to another.

The Govt of the day is facing tumultuous challenges and the least required of an opposition is tactical solutions. This would atleast hint us of your blueprint cos' Its easier to haul insults. Only He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by nuclearboy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Basically then, nobody found a rebuttal for what OBJ said!

And so, what else than to abuse, curse, insult and swear the man!

Problem is, OBJ has always been a shameless character who doesn't mind lying down inside human effluent and been see there - means nothing to him! And he's not contesting for presidency of Nigeria anyway so whatever he does, did or decides to do 2moro is his private shameless business

The other guy, however, who apparently there's ZERO defence for after 3 pages, wants our votes YET his minions, friends and supporters haven't seen anyng to use in his defence ..... ... just abuse for anyone who criticizes him.

Well, we understand
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by mk45(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obasanjo iz a Disgrace to Nigeria! undecidedObasanjo iz a Disgrace to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Donmarrius: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
kastonkastrol:
you sat down in your little mush-room insulting someone that is old enough to be your father or grandfather. Where is your sense of reasoning?
You sat down in your cage,and allow an old man,who is supposed to be rational and objective in reasoning,but rather juvenile in thought and act,to heat up the polity.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Virgindove(f): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
This is why I loved this old man from OWU. He's never afraid to speak his mind. GEJ is now a cancerous cell that must be removed by every means possible. His declaration as president brought bloodshed, his reign in office recorded unprecedented level of bloodshed in our national history and his ouster will surely be bloody,all indicators are pointing to that. Nigerians should just get prepared for looming anarchy, the cloud is set and the rain will soon be coming down.
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by okiezman(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:
no matter what evil GEJ has done,he did not sleep with his daughter-in-law.The m.oron that cnnot even advice his old and flaccid d-ick wants to advise GEJ on how to run Nigeria smh.

Abeg continue sniffing gbenga's wife's panties and let GEJ continue to transform the country.

See obasanjo is calling God, the blood of fumilayo kuti is still crying, he dethroned mbadinuju, committed so many atrocities and calling God? See kettle calling pot black

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by najoke: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
OBJ...............PDP Godfather, Oya GEJ Kiss the ring

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by WINDSOW(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
omokidew:

Mr man shut your mouth.. Go outside and fly a kite if you dont have anything reasonable to say.
But he said the truth!
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obj is pained because GEJ no longer give a damn about him.. OBJ also betrayed those he rode on to gained entrance into Aso Rock xo itz 50/50
Am sure GEJ reply really. Hit this epitome of corruption
U can't start start pointing fingers when u ruled lyk military..even to the point of Victimizing ur vice
Obj should just shut d Bleep up align urself with whosoever u pleased to and stop ridiculing himself
GEJ no longer care.. he will accurately reply u if he wishes xo itz high time u got d message
Even after u disintegrate pdp GEJ still don't care itz better to move joining on

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
Come again please.
Am coming
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
never trust politicians....I am very sure obj do hold secret meetings with gej....all of you are here wasting mb arguing..... they know what they are doing.....
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
never trust politicians....I am very sure obj do hold secret meetings with gej....all of you are here wasting mb arguing..... they know what they are doing..
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Ebubeslym(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bennyberry:
from the day u quoted me.and said some funny but stu.pid words.i knew u had some mental problems..but sinx then..have bn seeing u all over nairaland forum esp most political thread magnifisting ur craz-i-ness..it a pity...u tink u are growing popular...bt u fail to realise u are on a road to a deep pit...keep uselessing ur life..#anoda wasted spe-rm.
I hope u change so that this shud be the last tym i wud eva warn,quote and caution u

you made no sense
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sure GEJ cluelessness is failing to stop the destruction of Nigeria which Thief Obasanjo started.

Thief Obasanjo is a shameless hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
solihu:
Now where is KENEKING when you need him grin

Bia come and yarn the thruth for my people grin

Present sir....
Jonathan must now GO grin
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by youngeagle(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:
Obj said the obvious truth, we have never had it this bad.

Anyways i am waiting for the counter accusations from the presidency to hit the front page.
for OBJ to critisize GEJ,I think GEJ is on the right track,because ObJ represents nothing good.....I think GEJ is the change we need.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by solihu(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Keneking:

Present sir....
Jonathan must now GO grin

May your days be long and fruitful grin cool
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Ymodulus: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eghosa1:

I usually don't like to respond on Nairaland's political forum but You're My Buddy always Man thus permit me.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) is more often referred to as Nigeria’s main opposition party but i find a question still unanswerable by many of its ilk. What exactly does the APC stand for?
Does it represent an alternative vision for Us Nigerians?

The APC Folks continue to showcase themselves as credible opposition for Nigerians and the antidote to the current misrule(in their words) of GEJ but I'm yet to honestly see policy statements and well tailored solution offering that would alleviate our plight. Its from one pejorative and disparaging statement to another.

The Govt of the day is facing tumultuous challenges and the least required of an opposition is tactical solutions. This would atleast hint us of your blueprint cos' Its easier to haul insults. Only He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

Thank you for your first paragraph remarks. Let me answer your question paragraphically.

APC is an acronym for ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS. To get a clear indebt soaked full meaning you have to look beyond the peripheral meaning of these three words ALL + PROGRESSIVE + CONGRESS as this will give you more understanding as to what the APC stands for.
On the APC representing an alternate vision to Nigerians, that clearly depends on what your definition of ' alternate vision of Nigeria ' is? I will urge you to be explicit on this, as I don't know what your perception of Nigerians vision is. We have;
1. The Umbrellized Nigerians who believe their vision for Nigeria is to keep endangering the country till its death.
2. We have another set of Nigerians who believe their vision for this country is to remain as stable as it is.
3. O do not forget another category of Nigerians call the progressive who have the vision of Nigeria been among the world economies with Trace element of corruption by Year 2018 not 2020 etc.

I have listed only but a few of the alternate visions of Nigerians, so sir please be specific.

Sir you failed to see the well tailored policy statements and cultured solutions that can re-dress this country because you have not really asked to know what they are. I am even amazed as to why you asking this, because as PROGRESSIVES, our policy and solutions / plans for this nation is glaring and needs no scopic view. But if you need more light some of my fellows here will address you as I have little or no time left at my place of work. Why don't you ask any of APC monickers on this forum they will be happy to do more justice to this.

Sir on the issue of prerogative/ disparaging statement to another. please I do like you to back your claims with hard facts. As a PROGRESSIVE I do not indulge in form of Propagandic Talks, I heard the Umbrellized Party (PDP) does so, I don't know if you are one. But I will not comment further on this until you've back your claims with proofs.

To your last paragraph, it pains me when people come up with statements as to the APC not coming up with reasonable solutions, to the sand-like problems facing the country.

Please Nairaland it, Google it, Facebook it, twitter it, Yahoo it, Bing it, Lindaikeji it. APC has - is - will, always continue to prefer solutions to the high level of problems facing us all as and nation at Large.

One of the current solutions by the APC, is the impeachment of the President with a suitable replacement that can salvage the country from grass to Grace.

I rest my case.

Ymodulus

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses / Akeredolu Appoints Interim Chairmen For 18 Lgs / Ekweremadu, Nwobodo, Onuaguluchi, Others Eulogise Ugwuanyi For Uniting Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.