Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8618 Views)

Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! / Tired Of This Relationship / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by smartigo: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2014
@ cinderluv Why are you disturbing yourself since you are a busy lady. You listed church as a place you go mostly.

Join a unit in the church and give your time on wkends to it. You will meet your man.
Attend more of single programmes organized either by your church or other sister churches. Believe me, going to club will make u present not so good personality about yourself as you will easily be noticed going by ur reclusiveness. Don't go clubbing.

I once advised a lady who wanted a tall man n she did. It is easier for a devoted beautiful lady to get a man. Just be approachable. Cheers
Re: . by ideology(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2014
ireneony:
op, don't be desperate to get married. pls remove that mentality of you having job for your lack of suitors. with a job u have I think social media will be the best place to find a suitor. I know what am saying, pls don't look down on the power of social media and I know that u have lot of guys that ask u out on your social media.
sis, the truth is no man have that time to toast a lady this days. if u like trek from Kaduna to sokoto no car will stop for u, even when they stop, the arrogant one is what u see.
most gentle guys don't even have the time to woo a lady except on social media.
don't be desperate your time will come

Babe You finish work, nice one.
Op:
But if I may add, if you are resorting to social media, don't make it obvious, be yourself.
Enjoy every single moment of your day, take good care of yourself.
Don't let anyone pressurize you.

Don't look down on anyone, you may be surprised where the miracle will come from.

Just make sure you are happy every day.
We love you …

1 Like

Re: . by frakdon(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Cinderluv:
I just updated my profile with a picture now. Nairalanders please don't use it against me! lol!

Come again, pls..

I see nothing, thanks....
Re: . by frakdon(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2014
Do yu stay close, to Abuja??

sent yu a mail, pls reply?

Thank yu...
Re: . by danbrowndmf(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2014
[quote
author=ireneony post=28371896]op, don't be desperate to get married.
pls remove that mentality of you having job for your lack of suitors.
with a job u have I think social media will be the best place to find a
suitor. I know what am saying, pls don't look down on the power of
social media and I know that u have lot of guys that ask u out on your
social media.
sis, the truth is no man have that time to toast a lady this days. if u
like trek from Kaduna to sokoto no car will stop for u, even when they
stop, the arrogant one is what u see.
most gentle guys don't even have the time to woo a lady except on social
media.
don't be desperate your time will come [/quote] Oouuuucccchhh,ts bin a while a saw an intelligent answer lyk dis on NL. Much luv sister.BRILLIANT is your name,someone lyk Me cnt stop a girl on d road oh,most of ma gfs i get dem on social Medias
Re: . by Mclick(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2014
ireneony:
op, don't be desperate to get married. pls remove that mentality of you having job for your lack of suitors. with a job u have I think social media will be the best place to find a suitor. I know what am saying, pls don't look down on the power of social media and I know that u have lot of guys that ask u out on your social media.
sis, the truth is no man have that time to toast a lady this days. if u like trek from Kaduna to sokoto no car will stop for u, even when they stop, the arrogant one is what u see.
so but only the arrogant, guys dont have time to toast again. Nigeria go better
Re: . by countsparrow: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2014
ireneony:

You have said it all, One "opa eyin" for u... The bill is on me
Re: . by mcdokwe(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cinderluv:

Awww, shyness has carried me away o. Lol! But actually I'm not bad-looking. A couple of people call me princess just for the way I look and probably for other qualities.
love can be found in a lot of places, even the least expected place. Just keep being you...
Re: . by Cinderluv: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wow! What can I say? I'm really impressed with all the response I've gotten so far. Thank you all for taking time out to drop a comment. I must admit that I've learnt a lot from the constructive criticisms to the words of encouragement to the practical steps suggested by some.
As for mingling in church and meeting guys in the process...Well I've gone through that lane before and to say the truth I've been disappointed by some so-called holy brothers. So I'm afraid to toe that line again...

1 Like

Re: . by 100Cents: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cinderluv:
Hello all. Please I need advice on how to meet my ideal man. I must admit that I have a problem and that is I can't see myself marrying someone I don't like just because I want his ring on my finger. I have a job that is highly demanding and doesn't give me much time to socialize. I know that some people may want to suggest leaving that job for a less time-consuming one, but honestly with the job situation in the country I don't see myself doing that because I have a lot of responsibility for now. But I also need a good husband. Everybody reminds me about that now and besides i know my biological clock is ticking away. I don't party neither do I attend clubs but I go to church on Sundays. Please I need suggestions on realistic ways to meet the man of my dreams...Thanks in advance

Pictures or idonbilivit..
Re: . by Cinderluv: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
I've also tried social media. Or online dating so to speak. I've had series of encounters with married men parading themselves as singles and all manners of indecent guys that I'm beginning to think of signing off online dating permanently.
Re: . by Cinderluv: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sorry I took down my picture because of the peculiarity of my post coupled with the volatility of the internet.
Re: . by mcdokwe(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cinderluv:
Wow! What can I say? I'm really impressed with all the response I've gotten so far. Thank you all for taking time out to drop a comment. I must admit that I've learnt a lot from the constructive criticisms to the words of encouragement to the practical steps suggested by some.
As for mingling in church and meeting guys in the process...Well I've gone through that lane before and to say the truth I've been disappointed by some so-called holy brothers. So I'm afraid to toe that line again...
hapu ndi uka
Re: . by Cinderluv: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
mcdokwe:
hapu ndi uka
Sorry, I didn't get that. Can you say it in English?
Re: . by Samabu07(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cinderluv:
Hello all. Please I need advice on how to meet my ideal man. I must admit that I have a problem and that is I can't see myself marrying someone I don't like just because I want his ring on my finger. I have a job that is highly demanding and doesn't give me much time to socialize. I know that some people may want to suggest leaving that job for a less time-consuming one, but honestly with the job situation in the country I don't see myself doing that because I have a lot of responsibility for now. But I also need a good husband. Everybody reminds me about that now and besides i know my biological clock is ticking away. I don't party neither do I attend clubs but I go to church on Sundays. Please I need suggestions on realistic ways to meet the man of my dreams...Thanks in advance

How would your would-be-ideal-man look like? This would go a long way in saving time, energy and getting lose hopes.

Btw, I must commend you for going public with your emotions.
Re: . by Samabu07(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Freest:

Wait are you kidding me
Ok, am sure you need to check again who you quoted... I hope the holy spirit isn't speaking to you about me grin

Hold your tongue oooo. Don't be too fast to lose it.

@Freest...no come accuse am for the wife him give you...
Re: . by coolfredo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cinderluv:
how old are u, can u marry a guy who is not yet rich? can u accpt my ring?
Re: . by coolfredo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cinderluv:
I appreciate all the advice I have received but nobody has advised me on how to meet my ideal man. I've thought of going clubbing with friends but as I'm not used to it, I've found it hard to do. I'm a social recluse so to speak.
Did u say going clubbing? i kno d kind of guys u wil meet at d club hope u like em, am nt saying guys who goes for club are all bad .. hope u wil be lucky enof to meet a gud one.. i wouldnt mind ur whatsapp 08034387817
Re: . by mcdokwe(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cinderluv:

Sorry, I didn't get that. Can you say it in English?
I was saying you should forget the church, u will definitely bee disappointed if u think d best can be found there
Re: . by Ilekokonit: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
ideology:
Don't look down on anyone, you may be surprised where the miracle will come from.

Good advice.

Education or lack of it is no guarantee of someone being nice.

In fact, I find illiterate women to be more caring and willing to stay in marriage for the long haul than educated ladies.

The only snag is that rightly or wrongly, I feel that illiterate women are more likely to be fetish than educated ones but then again not a few University "big girl aristos" have been caught with fetish objects in their possession. case in point is the Unilag girl who had a live snake under her pillow when the Army was called to chase students out of their campus hostels a few years ago.

Finding a "good" life partner seems to be a matter of luck these days but knowing what i know now, I would rather marry an illiterate than an educated woman. They are just more peace loving in my opinion.
Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 3:10am On Nov 28, 2014
Cinderluv:

my ideal partner:
a good christian, has a good university degree, Good spoken English, sensible, compassionate,hard-working,morally upright
older than I am, taller or same height with me, has a good job. Am i asking for too much?

Jesus is coming soon ...cool
Re: . by agrovick(m): 4:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Cinderluv:
I've also tried social media. Or online dating so to speak. I've had series of encounters with married men parading themselves as singles and all manners of indecent guys that I'm beginning to think of signing off online dating permanently.
I will like to send you a PM but do bear in mind that the probability of you being older is close to 1 and I'm abt to round off my undergrad degree. cheers
Re: . by David4best(m): 5:49am On Nov 28, 2014
If a guy does not possess the qualities u want from your right man does not mean he will not possess them later on in life. Don't be too selective. I am a graduate. I can marry a girl who is not a graduate. Provided she can speak & write well. Nigerian girls are too proud. They even over select among d graduates.

1 Like

Re: . by urch111(m): 6:10am On Nov 28, 2014
Cinderluv:
Can we hook up? PM pls. We are in d same boat
Re: . by Cinderluv: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Good advice.

Education or lack of it is no guarantee of someone being nice.

In fact, I find illiterate women to be more caring and willing to stay in marriage for the long haul than educated ladies.

The only snag is that rightly or wrongly, I feel that illiterate women are more likely to be fetish than educated ones but then again not a few University "big girl aristos" have been caught with fetish objects in their possession. case in point is the Unilag girl who had a live snake under her pillow when the Army was called to chase students out of their campus hostels a few years ago.

Finding a "good" life partner seems to be a matter of luck these days but knowing what i know now, I would rather marry an illiterate than an educated woman. They are just more peace loving in my opinion.

Goodmorning all. My brother, I guess you're seeing it majorly from a guy's perspective. Besides, those qualities i listed are the ones i want in my ideal partner. Every girl has a kind of fantasy in her head about who she wants her life partner to be. So a guy doing 60% of all that is ok for me. I believe others can be improved upon with time.
Re: . by yinkeys(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
@cinderluv hello, hope your doing good? So I'd like to know, any luck yet.
Ehya I didn't get to see your pic. You seem sincere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? / These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. / The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.