Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (17593 Views)

I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2013
I love my girlfriend sooooooo much but due to the fact that we've been having frequent sex, I'm no more sexually aroused when we are together even when she wants it but sometimes I just try to do it so she won't feel rejected. We've been making love so often and it has killed my urge for her. She loves me so much and thinks I'm the man for her but how do I cope when I get married to the woman I was tired of having sex with even before we got married. I'm so confused now.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Michelle55: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2013
give ursef some break, that will help to rekindle the love and sexual aspect of u

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by EejaNla01(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2013
Go for a long break
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2013
In summary u are bored of ur gf?tell ha den!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by ayobase(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2013
You are simply NOT matured enough to handle the S.EX part.....I do understand ur plague....I was once in ur shoes, so I know where it hurts.

Take a s.ex break from the relationship and work more on building and spending time to talk about the past, present and future!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2013
Harbosede02: In summary u are bored of ur gf?tell ha den!
How would you feel if your the girl he was talking about based on your post

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by prettyjo(f): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2013
this is what happens wen a relationship is based on sex

10 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by switdil(f): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2013
Its sooooooo good to be a nairalander!!! So many things to learn.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Tyche(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Emmboy, you have finished the sugar coating of her cookie; e no come dey sweet again.

Oh well.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by haryor1986(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2013
My dear broda try and have long break of sex. I knw u will hurt ur babe by dat. Read books base on sex and relationship, watch Bleep movies alone, tell ur girl to wear to skimpy dress 4 u, don't make love in bed alone try bathroom, dinning table if u have, settee, smell her body often and try and show her more love, appreciate her more, finally both of u should set date 4 d next sex btw both of u. Gd luck bro
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
How would you feel if your the girl he was talking about based on your post
bottom line:am nt d gurl,and i can neva be!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Davico(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
emmboy: I love my girlfriend sooooooo much but due to the fact that we've been having frequent sex, I'm no more sexually aroused when we are together even when she wants it but sometimes I just try to do it so she won't feel rejected. We've been making love so often and it has killed my urge for her. She loves me so much and thinks I'm the man for her but how do I cope when I get married to the woman I was tired of having sex with even before we got married. I'm so confused now.
This is why I will never encourage sex before marriage aside the SINFUL part, continuous sex before marriage can destroy love it makes the guy tired of the lady. Guy u will surely cheat and jilt this lady it's a matter of time.
WHAT A PITY

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by johnstar(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
Choi..... Wonder ow many tyms u go don dig her hole undecided, y nw, guys ehn....I'm sure u will do dsame 2 d nxt gal u wnt 2 date undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Ventgentleboy: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
I neva heard dat men use to tire of sex. I trust maself! U beta talk if dere is sumtin wrong wit ur manhood(i get cure) cos i see no reason for u to b tired of ha...abi she is nt sexy
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
Too much of everything is bad, your babe needs advise not you.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by dmcdad: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
prettyjo: this is what happens wen a relationship is based on sex
Exactly. And like someone rightly stated above, you are simply not matured enough to handle the sex aspect in a relationship. You did ask how u are gonna be married to a lady you are no longer sexually attracted to (due to incessant sex). That's a very good question. The problem is, you forgot to think outta the box. If you grow tired of a girl you are dating due to too much sex, how much tired will you be when it comes to your wife? Since with your wife, there is liberty to have sex with her 24/7... Don't you think after 3-6 months your wife would become less sexually attractive to you?

I always propose doing things in the right state of mind. Be sure you are always ready to undergo any course.

With this, I am sure you are far from ready to behold marriage as you have a lot of work to do and a lot of things to put in place first.

Anywayz, try to starve yourself for as long as possible, in no distant time the urge would return.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
grin ... abstinence abstinence abstinence, daz all u need my Oga.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by dBard: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
undecided
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by dBard: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
Sex begins in d mind. U meet a lady, u dont take time out t get t know her intimately (mindset, character etc), but rather jump into bed with her n start humping like rabbits. Are u then surprised d sex has gone stale??
Sex evolves as d relationship grows. It goes thru phases, same as d relationship.
If u aint connected mentally, then sooner or later d sex will petr out..
I.m.h.o u aint ready yet f a relatnship, take a time out, talk t her n try t reconnect wit her witout sex tainting d pix.
Reconnect With Her..

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by cycline404(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
Do u guys live together
Take a cofee break
Get busy with something else.
Then u will trip again
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
emmboy: I love my girlfriend sooooooo much but due to the fact that we've been having frequent sex, I'm no more sexually aroused when we are together even when she wants it but sometimes I just try to do it so she won't feel rejected. We've been making love so often and it has killed my urge for her. She loves me so much and thinks I'm the man for her but how do I cope when I get married to the woman I was tired of having sex with even before we got married. I'm so confused now.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
My guy relationship is not all about sex. I believe it's possible to be in a relationship and maintain your purity man. Just saying my mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by dmcdad: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Zenimart: My guy relationship is not all about sex. I believe it's possible to be in a relationship and maintain your purity man. Just saying my mind.
You are right bruv...
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
yeah i get the feeling........

same thing i felt after too much meat last december......could even be meat poisoning

cure....lay off eating meat of any kind for a while, be it ponmo, kitten pepper soup or young chicks, never mind if its raw, roasted, grilled, cooked or fried.......

if symtoms persist after 3 days see a doctor
if symtoms still persist see a pastor...........
if it still persists....turn vegetarian.....seminaries are getting empty by the day, we need new cathlic priests

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by ITbomb(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
I will tell u what to do
If the girl has a good character and u really want to marry her do this.
Anytime u know u will be going out of town , even for 3 days. Form quarrel , a big one (in the middle of the quarrel , tell her u r tired of having sex with her, ouch that hurt) then get out of town .
When u r back , call her and tell her u wanna meet her , if she comes , reaffirm ur love for her but tell her u need a new level of relationship.
If she doesn't come back kiss her good bye and get a new hole
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
don't stretch it boi.. get real now and break up by cheating on her with anoda big booty-nasty chic. That is the only solution, if you allow guilt get the better of you... hmmmm you will stay there and eventually get her pregnant and get married.. then cheating will become an even bigger challenge for you.. do it fast, DO IT NOW!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
The two posts above show that the saying that you can never get a good advice about your relationship from a fellow guy is true.
The sad truth is that they are also ruthlessly effective, at least for the short term

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
Relationships isn't mainly about sex. Sex is just a percent of what relationships should have. If only people who claim to be homosexuals can understand this, they won't engage in such.

If the poster understands this, finding his girlfriend sexually unattractive wouldn't worry him.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by tdbanks: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
It's what you get when sex is high priority in your relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by lostgirl85(f): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
dBard: Sex begins in d mind. U meet a lady, u dont take time out t get t know her intimately (mindset, character etc), but rather jump into bed with her n start humping like rabbits. Are u then surprised d sex has gone stale??
Sex evolves as d relationship grows. It goes thru phases, same as d relationship.
If u aint connected mentally, then sooner or later d sex will petr out..
I.m.h.o u aint ready yet f a relatnship, take a time out, talk t her n try t reconnect wit her witout sex tainting d pix.
Reconnect With Her..

Exactly!! You need foundation before sex
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2013
You are not matured... You are dis... You are dat... You will cheat on her... What part of "I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore" don't you guys understand...? Pple wey no get GF n even virgins dey mis yan... He needs advice... He dint say he doesn't love his girl or exploring the possibilities of cheating on her, una don begin yab am..!
Son, no one wld ever understand how or wot it feels like to be in ur shoes... The only advise I can give to you is practice "sexual bush fallowing"
You are not only to avoid the sex but also try to reduce the hours you spend with this babe... If you love her as you claim, you'd miss her and many other things about her. #PRAYtoTHEgods

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . by 190: 12:29am On Aug 01, 2013
cheesy cheesy

I wonder the condition of that girl's ABUNA

cheii the OP go don use rod investigate the whole sweetness comot

cheii grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her / The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.