Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport (30080 Views)

Aisha Buhari Delayed From Landing By Patience Jonathan - Stella Dimokokorkus / Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airpo / Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by massinola(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
soroptimist:
Jonathanian Charlatans will soon come and tell us why Buhari travelled to Makurdi via a chartered flight and not a Camel

The folks at the airport could not have done what they did without order from above just like the accursed IG of Police did to the Reps

Weldone Emperor Adolf Ebele Goodluck Hitler

The level of understanding and reasoning of Nigeria youth baffles me. sometimes i feel ashamed of being one. The simple truth is dat PDP is not a good government for Nigerians but APC is not an alternative either. i would rather remain in this present condition than allow bunch of disloyal people to lead me.
Back to d mater as 2face said. why is it dat whenever things like dis happen we re very quick at condemning d presidency? is markodi airport now managed by d presidency? why buhari again? the other time it was d invisible Buhari dat escaped a bomb blast without a scratch. today its still d same Buhari dat his flight was denied landing. can someone tell me y presidency woul want to stop buhari from attending APC convention? it ill be long be longer before Nigeria becomes good cos we d youth are as useless as those leading us. I'm not a partisan person, in fact i hate politics but just imagine Buhari at his age still want to come and lead us d youth and we re celebrating him. what a shame? how old was Gowon when he lead dis country, obama nko? for some of us dat do come here and call d president clueless and all worth not. if there is any clueless person in dis country den d youths re d most clueless nd daft set of people we ve got in dis country. last week Amechi came out to say dat if pdp rigs election dat de ill cause disorder , rain thunder nd brim stone on dis country and d youths were here displaying their ignorance . i hope when dat happens I'm going to c Amechi n his family on d street causing dis said disorder or re d youths d ones still going to be used? wake up my dear youths and stop being used by dis old people. hen will d tomorrow dat we have always been addressed as d leaders come?.
the reason y i said APC is not an alternative to PDP is dat: imagine Amechi, Kwankwaso nd co who were d core of pdp for 7&1/2 years only discovered how bad pdp is when their second tenure is coming to an end. what do we call dat. what makes any body believe dis ppl are good. tis is what i call desperation for power. they have suddenly become progressive after seven and half years of unprogressive. taaaaahhhh. a good leader stands by his household no matter what. how can u tell me dat some one house is on fire and instead of trying to quench it he runs to another house for shelter living his household to be consumed in d fire is a progressive. what on earth do you people call progressive. wake up from ur slumber Nigeria youth and stop being played like football by d people u re meant to play.
sorry for d digression from d topic but i had to lay down dis dat burdens m heart

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by tit(f): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
so makurdi airport has no air defence system?
they should have fired the intruding aircraft out of the skies!
nonesense.
dont they know makurdi airport is supporting the liberation of mudinatu islam?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by chamboy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
emmykk:
just what am thinking of,he claim to borrow N29million to buy APC form but doing charter aircraft things.

70 something year old buhari for president haba,when will youth be leader of tommoro?

I hate buhari,he is too old,ugly,bad english intonation,he is full of anger.why would progressive not support vibrant good politician that can give Pres.goodluck jonathan tough time.
All the same GEJ till APC get sense
Joblessness until u have sense,

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Eziachi: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
swagwu:
How i wish the plane crashed grin
Look at what Nigeria politics has done to a God's creation. The pilot alone could be anybody from your classmate, neighbour, next of kin just doing their job. Here you are making a rat of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by tit(f): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Eziachi:
Look at what Nigeria politics has done to a God's creation. The pilot alone could be anybody from your classmate, neighbour, next of kin just doing their job. Here you are making a rat of yourself.

he could be piloting terrorists into national security airspace.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Eziachi: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
massinola:

The level of understanding and reasoning of Nigeria youth baffles me. sometimes i feel ashamed of being one. The simple truth is dat PDP is not a good government for Nigerians but APC is not an alternative either. i would rather remain in this present condition than allow bunch of disloyal people to lead me.
So your solution is Mugabe styled one party system until such a time the angels falls down from heaven and presented you with the alternative. Abacha deserved an apology then.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Eziachi: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
tit:

he could be piloting terrorists into national security airspace.
If know the true meaning of the word terrorism, you will actually realise that you are just sounding like one.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by emmykk(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
kart042000:

I am not myopic and I try to be as honest as I can be. Do you understand what it means to have a quality life ? It is not when you have 1 million naira in your account, it is when you have the basic infrastructure around which enables you to work hard and live a secured life. You need to visit Kenya or Namibia, they are african nations, they dont have as much oil as Nigeria, neither are they blessed with the human population as Nigeria

If you follow my comments, the fact that Babangida stole so much during his reign does not make him a better person today, what that should tell you is that if you invest into the future, your name would be appreciated like Mandela.

Have you ever gone on the train you making noise about? How much was used to get you those trains that can suffocate a cow in it, why is the president or any politician not using there so much acclaimed railway like it is done in the UK, or they are no longer humans. Now tell me who is myopic ? I have traveled along lagos ibadan, as well as lagos ore, I can confidently tell you the realities are worse than all this rubbish you just typed. Lagos -ibadan, out of about 140km, like 15km each on two different sides is still been worked on causing so much traffic, the remaining 70km is still in a big mess, and i know why they started work like that is all for the upcoming election. The lagos ore road too is terrible. It hasonly been done about 5km before you get to ore town, although i have not gone past ore to benin but i heard it has been done. But in 6 years with the amount spent in the budget, it is a big shame. I dont care who is in power, be it buhari or jonathan or you, all i want is good governance and security.

6years as president with crude oil selling beyong 100$/ barrel and they blew d money and even depleted external reserves, do you realize Nigeria is been mortgaged. Is it until they can no longer pay or borrow money to pay civil workers,doctors, police, army etc before you know there is a problem and it has nothing to do with APC/PDP rather good governance.

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO LOOK INWARD AND ASK YOURSELF, DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER COUNTRY ASIDE THIS ONE ? DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE JET TO RUN IF IT GOES VERY BAD. IF YOU DONT, BETTER STOP FIGHTING ME THAT WISHES NIGERIA TO BE A COUNTRY WE WOULD ALL BE PROUD ABOUT LIKE CHINA AND FACE THE COMMON ENEMY, POLITICIANS STEALING US DRY. I Pray you understand before it is too late.

UK you talked about have been for centuries using slavery and colonialism to developed herself,Nigeria never have that opportunities. There is no way kenya and namibia is more developed or living a better standard than Nigeria.

Of all the aspirants aiming for the presidency President Goodluck Jonathan qualities,credentials and record is better off.

If you bring history of we giving our future away,i dont want to believe you.years of consistent democracy can heal and correct whatever we are passing through as a nation.1999 politics and development have been upgraded .

You seem to support buhari but you never air his selling point.

Gen buhari has enjoyed his youth and time is planning to use yours and you are full of support for him.he is too old for modern leadership he should go and play with his grand-children.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by emmykk(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
kart042000:

I am not myopic and I try to be as honest as I can be. Do you understand what it means to have a quality life ? It is not when you have 1 million naira in your account, it is when you have the basic infrastructure around which enables you to work hard and live a secured life. You need to visit Kenya or Namibia, they are african nations, they dont have as much oil as Nigeria, neither are they blessed with the human population as Nigeria

If you follow my comments, the fact that Babangida stole so much during his reign does not make him a better person today, what that should tell you is that if you invest into the future, your name would be appreciated like Mandela.

Have you ever gone on the train you making noise about? How much was used to get you those trains that can suffocate a cow in it, why is the president or any politician not using there so much acclaimed railway like it is done in the UK, or they are no longer humans. Now tell me who is myopic ? I have traveled along lagos ibadan, as well as lagos ore, I can confidently tell you the realities are worse than all this rubbish you just typed. Lagos -ibadan, out of about 140km, like 15km each on two different sides is still been worked on causing so much traffic, the remaining 70km is still in a big mess, and i know why they started work like that is all for the upcoming election. The lagos ore road too is terrible. It hasonly been done about 5km before you get to ore town, although i have not gone past ore to benin but i heard it has been done. But in 6 years with the amount spent in the budget, it is a big shame. I dont care who is in power, be it buhari or jonathan or you, all i want is good governance and security.

6years as president with crude oil selling beyong 100$/ barrel and they blew d money and even depleted external reserves, do you realize Nigeria is been mortgaged. Is it until they can no longer pay or borrow money to pay civil workers,doctors, police, army etc before you know there is a problem and it has nothing to do with APC/PDP rather good governance.

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO LOOK INWARD AND ASK YOURSELF, DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER COUNTRY ASIDE THIS ONE ? DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE JET TO RUN IF IT GOES VERY BAD. IF YOU DONT, BETTER STOP FIGHTING ME THAT WISHES NIGERIA TO BE A COUNTRY WE WOULD ALL BE PROUD ABOUT LIKE CHINA AND FACE THE COMMON ENEMY, POLITICIANS STEALING US DRY. I Pray you understand before it is too late.

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by jikanbage: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
massinola:

Back to d mater as 2face said. why is it dat whenever things like dis happen we re very quick at condemning d presidency? is markodi airport now managed by d presidency? why buhari again? the other time it was d invisible Buhari dat escaped a bomb blast without a scratch. today its still d same Buhari dat his flight was denied landing. can someone tell me y presidency woul want to stop buhari from attending APC convention? it ill be long be longer before Nigeria becomes good cos we d youth are as useless as those leading us. I'm not a partisan person, in fact i hate politics but just imagine Buhari at his age still want to come and lead us d youth and we re celebrating him. what a shame? how old was Gowon when he lead dis country, obama nko? for some of us dat do come here and call d president clueless and all worth not. if there is any clueless person in dis country den d youths re d most clueless nd daft set of people we ve got in dis country. last week Amechi came out to say dat if pdp rigs election dat de ill cause disorder , rain thunder nd brim stone on dis country and d youths were here displaying their ignorance . i hope when dat happens I'm going to c Amechi n his family on d street causing dis said disorder or re d youths d ones still going to be used? wake up my dear youths and stop being used by dis old people. hen will d tomorrow dat we have always been addressed as d leaders come?.
the reason y i said APC is not an alternative to PDP is dat: imagine Amechi, Kwankwaso nd co who were d core of pdp for 7&1/2 years only discovered how bad pdp is when their second tenure is coming to an end. what do we call dat. what makes any body believe dis ppl are good. tis is what i call desperation for power. they have suddenly become progressive after seven and half years of unprogressive. taaaaahhhh. a good leader stands by his household no matter what. how can u tell me dat some one house is on fire and instead of trying to quench it he runs to another house for shelter living his household to be consumed in d fire is a progressive. what on earth do you people call progressive. wake up from ur slumber Nigeria youth and stop being played like football by d people u re meant to play.
sorry for d digression from d topic but i had to lay down dis dat burdens m heart
so far any contributions even though you hate politics
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by emmykk(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
chamboy:
Joblessness until u have sense,
buhari was 32 years old when he rule nigeria as head of state,he has enjoyed his youth,he is supposed to be cuddling his grand-children but yet he want to use your time but here you are supporting him when he is 74years old,when will joblessness leave your head?when will you put your thinking cap on? How old are you now?you cant even lead yourselve.Be wise, daftness is not a problem, it can be corrected even when you did not suck your mother's breast
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by kuchikau: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
thaoriginator:
Goatluckjonafuck, you see your life!
..hush..hush...hush..am having sex nw..i wan release
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by kart042000(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
emmykk:
UK you talked about have been for centuries using slavery and colonialism to developed herself,Nigeria never have that opportunities. There is no way kenya and namibia is more developed or living a better standard than Nigeria.

Of all the aspirants aiming for the presidency President Goodluck Jonathan qualities,credentials and record is better off.

If you bring history of we giving our future away,i dont want to believe you.years of consistent democracy can heal and correct whatever we are passing through as a nation.1999 politics and development have been upgraded .

You seem to support buhari but you never air his selling point.

Gen buhari has enjoyed his youth and time is planning to use yours and you are full of support for him.he is too old for modern leadership he should go and play with his grand-children.

Point of correction, Namibia and Kenya citizens have a better quality of life than Nigerians. Alshabab killed 29 kenyans in a bus and they are already rioting and putting pressure on the president. Do you know the amount of Nigerians that have died since Jonathan ascended power on a platter of gold.
All the countries ranked among Nigeria when we got our independence are far more advanced than we are because of the kind of leaders we keep having. I only mentioned UK because you claimed this administration fixed the rail none of them nor you can enter with an amount that can give us a standard rail compared to what you have in this age.
If the only 2 candidates i have come 2015 is jonathan and buhari, yes i will vote buhari over and over again because buhari only ruled for 20 months, less than 2yrs and what is happening today was what was happening then, and he was able to fight corruption, started sanitation, wai, he refused to devalue naira and much more. Yes he his old, tell me why you the present generation did not pick the presidential form.
Jonathan, dimeji bankole, who you claim are youths what have they done.

That is the port in walvis bay, well organized and it has a train line passing through for conveying luggages.
You need to move out of this country to know that other african countries are developing themselves and exporting to us because we have the market potential. Likes of dstv, mtn, shoprite, kenya airline and the list goes on. What are we exporting to the world??

Think again bro before it is too late.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by chamboy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
emmykk:
buhari was 32 years old when he rule nigeria as head of state,he has enjoyed his youth,he is supposed to be cuddling his grand-children but yet he want to use your time but here you are supporting him when he is 74years old,when will joblessness leave your head?when will you put your thinking cap on? How old are you now?you cant even lead yourselve.Be wise, daftness is not a problem, it can be corrected even when you did not suck your mother's breast
what this one saying
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nctrice:
it's possible apc could be pulling all these stunts to woo puplic sympathy!
See your life,in the quest to rubbish APC,you just showed how foolish you are.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
muktarmtt:
ur papa
grow up. ur still a boy.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by jimmy101231(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
omenka:
If the plane had crashed would you be typing this?? Someone says his flight was denied landing and you say it is a stunt to woo public sympathy. How do some of you in here reason please?? This is just simply mind burgling.
will be happy if the plane got crashed
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by emmykk(m): 2:00am On Nov 28, 2014
kart042000:

Point of correction, Namibia and Kenya citizens have a better quality of life than Nigerians. Alshabab killed 29 kenyans in a bus and they are already rioting and putting pressure on the president. Do you know the amount of Nigerians that have died since Jonathan ascended power on a platter of gold.
All the countries ranked among Nigeria when we got our independence are far more advanced than we are because of the kind of leaders we keep having. I only mentioned UK because you claimed this administration fixed the rail none of them nor you can enter with an amount that can give us a standard rail compared to what you have in this age.
If the only 2 candidates i have come 2015 is jonathan and buhari, yes i will vote buhari over and over again because buhari only ruled for 20 months, less than 2yrs and what is happening today was what was happening then, and he was able to fight corruption, started sanitation, wai, he refused to devalue naira and much more. Yes he his old, tell me why you the present generation did not pick the presidential form.
Jonathan, dimeji bankole, who you claim are youths what have they done.

That is the port in walvis bay, well organized and it has a train line passing through for conveying luggages.
You need to move out of this country to know that other african countries are developing themselves and exporting to us because we have the market potential. Likes of dstv, mtn, shoprite, kenya airline and the list goes on. What are we exporting to the world??

Think again bro before it is too late.
Those countries that had independence with nigeria at the same time that you claim are better than nigeria,do they have sharp multi-lingua and culture like nigeria,350 diverse languages and cultures?if yes did they witness any civil war?Nigeria is one of the most unbalance country from the beginning,you cant compare Nigeria 171million people situation with that of kenya and namibia.

there have been protest here too over boko haram so the reaction of those kenya is not different.

On buhari tenure failure to devalue the naira,WAI plus anti-corruption crusade within 2yrs...did his or any govt in nigeria witness boko haram killings as high as is it now on steriod?buhari rule when nigeria was very peaceful,even what happen during the civil war clear to Gowon,you can hold south east or ojuku as face of biafra,who can you hold as boko haram leader and fight him head on?

when you we use $1billion for arm acquisition, dont you know we will have to pay one way or the other hence part of the devaluation wahala,did buhari witness such?when you over depend on oil and gas without devesification to agriculture what do you expect?the problem of nigeria was created with time and need time to heal it.No president will allow either inflation or deflation if is not warranted. So leave President jonathan alone he is doing his best,he his not as inefficient as you are claiming he is among nigeria leadership problem and that he got his presidency on a plater of gold was not his creation,as a vice-president then he is already a presidential material.
Beside even if nigeria was corrupt by the time buhari took over do you know that the worse civilian rule is better than the best military rule?but he trucate a democratic elected goverment.to cure corruption he caused many corruption from that moment.

Pres.GEJ,Gov Ameachi,Gov Fashola,Gov akpabio,lamido of jigawa,and the past gov of cross river state are younger and perform well,so bakole should not be basis for mention on youthful poor leadership.youth can perform if given the chance.
But when buhari refuse to leave the seen for the likes of tambuwal what do you expect.
Nigeria has potentials for greatness only patience and understanding can heal us.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by tuffgongjo(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2014
omenka:
Obasanjo has warned, Femi Falana has warned, Buhari has warned!!! Jonathan is the single biggest beneficiary of this hard earned democracy of ours and he's become so desperate every step he takes pushes us closer to anarchy and the demise of democracy!!

Jonathan should quit being petty and act like a president for once, JUST ONCE!!

What is democracy without opposition

Haba!
Soup without Salt.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by chekasforchekas: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2014
omenka:
If the plane had crashed would you be typing this?? Someone says his flight was denied landing and you say it is a stunt to woo public sympathy. How do some of you in here reason please?? This is just simply mind burgling.
Mr perfect reasoner, he said ' possible'
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by muiniz: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2014
Haters and foolish critics will say GEJ has a hand in this. Intellectuals will reason that it could as well be an APC member #Atiku or another APC mind games. Life is 50/50. There is always two faces to a coin.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by betatalk: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
JECBOSS:
As Usual, APC clowns will blame it on GEJ

Why is faan preventing only opposition planes from landing. Last time police issued a statement on no politicing in airport but when the pdp did u said. To move Nigeria forward we need to be objective not psycopants
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by gbodimowo(m): 1:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Why il Buhari not come back when I bb had said it

The Nigerian Yorba are incapable of leadership and bankole and GEJ Have proved him right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre / We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa / Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.