Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi (1605 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) / I Will Shake Nigeria After 2015 Elections – Oba Akiolu / CPC Replies Asari Dokubo: You Will Recant After 2015 . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by eunisam: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Respected cleric and General
Superintendent of the Deeper
Life Bible Church, Pastor
William Kumuyi, has countered
the predictions that Nigeria
would split in 2015.The former university don assured that
regardless of the ongoing
political tension, insecurity and
predictions that Nigeria would
break up in 2015, the country
remains indivisible. He spoke on Tuesday during a
media briefing for the
commencement of the Deeper
Life Bible Church three-day
crusade at Eiyenkorin in Ilorin,
the Kwara State capital. Kumuyi, cautioned Nigerians
against making unguarded
statements that were capable
of heating up the polity. Kumuyi said, “Sometimes
people misunderstood the
power of prophecy and there
are people who will make
negative pronouncements.
Pronouncements are not necessarily prophecies. Every
utterance on Nigeria breaking
up is a pronouncement made
from observations and not
prophecies.“I believe those who made
those pronouncements based
on some things they see or
feel should say ‘they feel
Nigeria may break up’ and not
that God said that. Because if God could hear the voice of
only Moses and spared Israel
and they still exist over 3,000
years after, then God loves
Nigeria and would not allow it
to break up. “God has a purpose for Nigeria.
When people talk of division,
the truth is that once you start
the process, it never ends.
Once you say, ‘people in the
North, go your way and those in the South, go your way,’
there are other people who
will also rise up to say they too
want to go their own way
even within you. You know
what happened in the 1960s; several sides will begin to be
asked to go away but I know
that God has a purpose for
bringing Nigeria together and
we shall remain one.” Kumuyi also advised the
electorate to elect leaders
based on competence rather
than on sentimental
considerations. Speaking further, Kumuyi
added that leaders should not
be elected necessarily because
of their religious or ethnic
cleavages but should be
elected based on their ability to deliver dividends of
democracy and good
governance to the people.http://nigeriacamera.net/god-loves-nigeria-we-will-not-break-up-after-2015-pastor-kumuyi/
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by eunisam: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pastor.

Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by 151487made(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Isreal and Egypt break not to talk of nigeria sir i love u i love ur doctrine but sir wen d Israelite see dat dey cant bear it any more dey ask God to separate dem from Egypt and now dey are ok on their own sir we are not one and we can never b (at the top they are one) but at d common man level we are not one
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by mooremedia: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
good
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by Zakkyoz: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
...... but those leaders that hold us in captivity will break up and down.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by nnaemeka38(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Biafra all the way
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
AMENandAMEN

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by ennajod: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
That is the real truth

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by ZUBY77(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Another attention seeking fake criminal.

Israel broke away from Egypt. Isn't that in your big book?
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by Geophem(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
ZUBY77:
Another attention seeking fake criminal.

Israel broke away from Egypt. Isn't that in your big book?

isreal broke away from egypt?? Are u for real Ur geography is intresting

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by SOUNDKING: 12:56am On Nov 27, 2014
David never laid a hand on God's annointed, even when he has d right 2, dnt abuse a man dat is annoited. But sir, Nig. Has divided since 1966.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by mekd: 5:02am On Nov 27, 2014
151487made:
Isreal and Egypt break not to talk of nigeria sir i love u i love ur doctrine but sir wen d Israelite see dat dey cant bear it any more dey ask God to separate dem from Egypt and now dey are ok on their own sir we are not one and we can never b (at the top they are one) but at d common man level we are not one
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by Richiy(f): 6:42am On Nov 27, 2014
151487made:

Without the shedding of blood dear. If Nigeria is to break up now, blood will gush. If you are not ready to sacrifice your blood then you v not started. I most certainly wouldn't sacrifice my blood.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by docsholz(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2014
SOUNDKING:
David never laid a hand on God's annointed, even when he has d right 2, dnt abuse a man dat is annoited. But sir, Nig. Has divided since 1966.
Nope, Nigeria was divided since the day it was created
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by maestrojay(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2014
One of d few true men of God has spoken.. Nigeria will not divide. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by emmasege: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2014
151487made:
What are u saying?. These don't add up. Were Israel & Egypt ever together as a nation? Go and read ur bible very well.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by ZUBY77(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2014
Geophem:
isreal broke away from egypt?? Are u for real Ur geography is intresting

You must be a Muslim
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by Geophem(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2014
ZUBY77:

You must be a Muslim
no bros knw all i am a xtian, i never read in d bible wr isreal and egypt were one nation, i will suggest u read dt bible u detest again.. I use my brain to comment not my mouth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by lilbabyak(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2014
ok
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2014
HOW DOES DAT AFFECT REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA

Due respect to Daddy Kumuyi
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by ZUBY77(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Geophem:
no bros knw all i am a xtian, i never read in d bible wr isreal and egypt were one nation, i will suggest u read dt bible u detest again.. I use my brain to comment not my mouth

Yea. You are too much.
However Pharaoh refused to let the isrealites go.
And Moses broke them away.
I also know of how they went to Egypt through Joseph and potipher and all them big Egyptian guys.
I am sure I have gone through every verse in the Bible.

I don't care how your logic intends to go and how you interpret 'break away' but many nations also merged through different means.

If the isrealites did not leave Egypt, they must have been Egyptians by now.

There are many ways to become a citizen of another nation.

This is why I want people to Open up their minds.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by Geophem(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
ZUBY77:

Yea. You are too much.
However Pharaoh refused to let the isrealites go.
And Moses broke them away.
I also know of how they went to Egypt through Joseph and potipher and all them big Egyptian guys.
I am sure I have gone through every verse in the Bible.

I don't care how your logic intends to go and how you interpret 'break away' but many nations also merged through different means.

If the isrealites did not leave Egypt, they must have been Egyptians by now.

There are many ways to become a citizen of another nation.

This is why I want people to Open up their minds.
the fact dt ghananian move away from nigeria did not mran dy 'break away' dy are of another nationalty, bt y did nigeria refused biafrian seccession?? Dts logical enough to let u knw dt isreal never broke away from egypt! Now to d topic if kumuyi says nigeria wnt break next year dn y critisize him...pls leave d man with his opinion
Re: Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi by ZUBY77(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Geophem:
the fact dt ghananian move away from nigeria did not mran dy 'break away' dy are of another nationalty, bt y did nigeria refused biafrian seccession?? Dts logical enough to let u knw dt isreal never broke away from egypt! Now to d topic if kumuyi says nigeria wnt break next year dn y critisize him...pls leave d man with his opinion

There was an independent country called Ghana when some of its citizens came to Nigeria. Ghana was still functioning as a nation until it's citizens returned.
There was no Israel when Jacob went to Egypt. He lived in Canaan .
The comparison isn't logical

However, Jacob, who was named Isreal, left with his entire whatever and moved to Egypt.
He was named Israel after the birth of Benjamin but still they lived in Canaan.
When an entire people moved and lived in another place for 3000 years, they became part of the country. If they want to leave by force, it's called 'break away'.

In modern terms, what Moses was seeking from Pharoah was Independence. Right or wrong?
I am sure you know the meaning of independence.
Kumuyi mentioned isreal in his speech. Right?

This entire thing didn't become relevant because Kumuyi Said so. He is not a politician, Politicians determine what happens in a country not Pastors.

I critised him because he needs to focus on critising the corrupt politicians and not telling his gullible followers about what he has no capacity to stop from happening.

I doubt any God would reveal to Kumuyi whether Nigeria will break or not without telling him how to fix the problems that made people belive the country will break.

(1)

When ISIS Finally Overruns Northern Nigeria... / New Technical Education Programme Kicks Off In Abia State / A Time Bomb Waiting For Explosion – Says Senator Ohiabunwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.