Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer (10568 Views)

My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

1. Hold me to which standards?
2. What has been my point all these while?
3. You dnt understand english
4. You really dnt get my stand!! Chai.
5. You clearly dnt know what to say to emphasize your opinion honestly!!
6. You had to use my standards to score cheap points that actually prove me right.
7. You still dnt get it?
8. EOD abeg.

9. SMH.
1. Alreadya answered.
2. No longer interested.
3. Then you've never heard of the word 'english'
4. I do. It's just not logical.
5. Don't need to I have at least 12 posts on this thread, I think my opinion is well-documented.
6. What cheap points? I asked you to argue with respect and wisdom but like the carnal foool that you are, you couldn't resist the urges of the flesh to act like a tout. I didn't introduce christianity to this thread, you did, and it so happens you're just one of the offering-donating iidiots who don't know what the letter of the bible proscribes. Shame on you, Sista Sophy.
7. Oh, please shut up.
8. Don't call me back here if you really want an EOD.
9. Just don't let it fall off and roll into the gutter.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by pickabeau1: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
damn... Blackberry passport

Wow
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Timbuktou:

1. Alreadya answered.
2. No longer interested.
3. Then you've never heard of the word 'english'
4. I do. It's just not logical.
5. Don't need to I have at least 12 posts on this thread, I think my opinion is well-documented.
6. What cheap points? I asked you to argue with respect and wisdom but like the carnal foool that you are, you couldn't resist the urges of the flesh to act like a tout. I didn't introduce christianity to this thread, you did, and it so happens you're just one of the offering-donating iidiots who don't know what the letter of the bible proscribes. Shame on you, Sista Sophy.
7. Oh, please shut up.
8. Don't call me back here if you really want an EOD.
9. Just don't let it fall off and roll into the gutter.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

I don die ooooooooooooooo.

#Faints#

6 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
pickabeau1:
damn... Blackberry passport

Wow
No amount of alum can correct that one. grin

4 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by EfemenaXY: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:
More reasons for some men to take pride in ashaworism (see achievement grin ) and spread diseases. lipsrsealed

Misplaced priorities. It explains a lot.

Lol!

Must be the irresistible urge to share bodily fluids amongst themselves.

Probably knock themselves out "Passing The Parcel" at örgïës parties. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Must be the irresistible urge to share bodily fluids amongst themselves.

grin grin

What a comeback. wink

1 Like

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by EfemenaXY: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin

What a comeback. wink

Read it again babes. Slightly modified. kiss kiss
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Read it again babes. Slightly modified. kiss kiss

I have. grin grin grin
I really missed you here. kiss kiss kiss

Going by their logic, they will fu*ck for their lives to avoid prostate cancer but kill themselves with AIDS or hepatitis, forgetting that it was not sure they would even get prostate. grin grin grin

Sorry for the bad language undecided

5 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I have. grin grin grin
I really missed you here. kiss kiss kiss

Going by their logic, they will fu*ck for their lives to avoid prostate cancer but kill themselves with AIDS or hepatitis, forgetting that it was not sure they would even get prostate. grin grin grin

Sorry for the bad language undecided

Thank you!! You gorrit. That cretin wey dey breathe fire and brimestone no see better point to make when he was faced with the bitter truth so he resorted to name calling instead. grin grin who is the emotional one here?
Thats why the use of the brain should be encouraged for all than the use of the d1ck. Use the brain to try and understand what the d1ck perceives, you will see disaster. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Thank you!! You gorrit. That cretin wey dey breathe fire and brimestone no see better point to make when he was faced with the bitter truth so he resorted to name calling instead. grin grin who is the emotional one here?
Thats why the use of the brain should be encouraged for all than the use of the d1ck. Use the brain to try and understand what the d1ck perceives, you will see disaster. SMH.

Don't mind them.
Their hormones control them on a daily basis, yours control you for only a few days during the month. grin grin grin
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nonso23:

And I was wondering where you stashed away your trademark agression all this while... cheesy

Right here with me mehn. You want a piece of it?
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Don't mind them.
Their hormones control them on a daily basis, yours control you for only a few days during the month. grin grin grin

Buhahahahaha. I dnt know why they never point out their own show of emotions here. They always wanna push it to females only.

Exactly so.
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by coogar: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
freecocoa:
You dey mind them? The funny thing is that these ones end up with retired runs babes forming holy, I laugh again grin.

don't be jealous of our fabulous lives....
men aren't really designed to be chaste - that exclusive rights belong to you womenfolk. this is why nature gave you have a doughnut looking hymën to keep you in check. unlike you, i have nothing restricting me from sowing my wild oats.

there's no effing way any extrovert dude would end up with a runs babe. runs babes know who they are after - the nerds! the extrovert dude's wealth of experience would help him sift through the debris & even if he misjudges, there's a big chance at least one of his friends knows about the escapades of the runs babe. anyhow you look at it, the guy that is out there sowing his wild oats always wins.

4 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nonso23:

Even you should know by now that i'm the last person to get riled up over someone else's choice to get unnecessarily emotional over online conversations.
So, please spare no ammunition in your 'agression' arsenal.
It might be therapeutic, who knows? cheesy

Therapautic ke? Just admit you like it jare Make i hear word.
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Buhahahahaha. I dnt know why they never point out their own show of emotions here. They always wanna push it to females only.

Exactly so.

They brag about sleeping with more than 20 women like it is a big achievement when this is what an average looking woman can do in three days grin
What an achievement! grin grin grin

Continue reading, there is a reason why this part of the world has the highest AIDS infection rate and is so overpopulated.
SEE PRIDE! grin

4 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by coogar: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nonso23:

Straight as the sword of kusanagi! grin

dunno why some people are getting antsy about what strictly concerns the men. at this rate, some of these inferior earthlings would start wishing they were born as a man. these earthlings wanna be a man so much, they would wear a strap-on under their denim pants. grin cheesy

in this life i chose, preventing my prostates from cancer is a must! if it means devouring all the maidens in an entire village, so be it. grin mr. nonso, step your game up & add 10 extra girls in case the bar has been raised from 20 to 30. you know this infections develop a resistance after a while. sow! sow!! sow!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

They brag about sleeping with more than 20 women like it is a big achievement when this is what an average looking woman can do in three days grin
What an achievement! grin grin grin

Continue reading, there is a reason why this part of the world has the highest AIDS infection rate and is so overpopulated.
SEE PRIDE! grin

And they call it achievement. grin grin Their fellow white counterparts have worthwhile feats they regard as achievement. The black man is constantly pushing himself at the bottom of the 'human kingdom' while HIV wipe out their population.

Achievement kwa!! grin grin grin

And the worst is, they still expect their females to remain chaste becos they are trying to tell us they are involved in bestiality with animals not females. Pffffft. SEE F.00LISHNESS.

4 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nonso23:

I have other better things to like biko. grin

Good. Then you better stay your lane.
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

And they call it achievement. grin grin Their fellow white counterparts have worthwhile feats they regard as achievement. The black man is constantly pushing himself at the bottom of the 'human kingdom' while HIV wipe out their population.

Achievement kwa!! grin grin grin

And the worst is, they still expect their females to remain chaste becos they are trying to tell us they are involved in bestiality with animals not females. Pffffft. SEE F.00LISHNESS.

Wrong Sophy, white men do the same ...

AT THE AGE OF 17 grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Wrong Sophy, white men do the same ...

AT THE AGE OF 17 grin grin grin

Buhahahahahahaha. Oh yeaaaaaaahhhh. Aint that shameful? That means black men who do so are still kids psychologically then. No wonder the phrase " Age aint maturity" holds true in this part of the world. grin grin grin

What a shame!!
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Buhahahahahahaha. Oh yeaaaaaaahhhh. Aint that shameful? That means black men who do so are still kids psychologically then. No wonder the phrase " Age aint maturity" holds true in this part of the world. grin grin grin

What a shame!!

Well developed individuals make well developed societies. wink

How can this country be well developed when the development of the average man here ends when he is 17? grin
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
The only life examples of men who suffered prostrate cancer i have seen were men who couldnt think straight the minute they saw a woman.
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nonso23:

No lanes on NL. I move freely without restrictions. Not even Lucifer's agression is enough to deter me. cheesy
Compared to his yours is mere childs play.

Good Good Good. Follow me bumper to bumper.
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Well developed individuals make well developed societies. wink

How can this country be well developed when the development of the average man here ends when he is 17? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Floodgater:
The only life examples of men who suffered prostrate cancer i have seen were men who couldnt think straight the minute they saw a woman.

You dnt say!! Supporters of the study, what say you?? Una dey hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? / A Strange Woman In My Home! Please How Do I Go About It? / "Who Should Relocate After Marriage If The Wife Earns More " - See Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.